Dedede did nothing wrong

Dedede did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLoTVOO88n4
youtube.com/watch?v=pnVD2tmZMpY
youtube.com/watch?v=7Phqsa24VZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't get a monster to clobber dat dair kirby.

Stop making threads about yourself, Dedede. You're a fat, friendless loser who picks on a literal toddler.

More like King Mememe

>King
Dedede isn't even a real king, he just calls himself that.

>You're a fat, friendless loser who picks on a literal toddler.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLoTVOO88n4

I can't believe the anime was as good as it was. Its good though because Kirby deserves it most of all.

wholesome

NO WAY

Do you say Dee Dee Dee or Deh Deh Deh?

Heika

youtube.com/watch?v=pnVD2tmZMpY

>He actually cared about Kirby that much that he forgave him even though it's just a trick
For a fat retarded jackass he sure has a big heart

>For a fat retarded jackass he sure has a big heart
That's pretty much Dedede in a nutshell.

How dost thou can i be of assistance, Your Majesty?

True that.

Damn.

Dedede did dozens of dastardly despicable deeds.

But why

Unironically a case where the dub was better than the sub. Mexican Meta Knight, southern hick Dedede, and environmentalist strawman Tiff were simply too good.

DeDeDe did a lot wrong in the anime, he was a dictator. But did he do anything wrong ever in the games? In NiDL he was actually protecting the star rod or something, and in CS64 he was only momentarily taken over by the darkness. In every other game I've played he's been an ally.

>Unironically a case where the dub was better than the sub.
I'll fucking fight you, the original is one of the best video game anime adaptations ever and a legitimately great anime on its own right.
His anime personality is really not any different from his personality in the games. He's just on friendlier terms with Kirby in the latter games. The anime mostly draws inspiration from Kirby's Adventure.

>Dub better than the sub
Yeah if you like Signior Meta Knight. I did

Reminds me of that Courage episode where Eustace gives his hat. Seeing assholes being nice for once feel so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Phqsa24VZM

Didde do dem dirt cheap?

>first game of the series I played was 64
>loved it and the characters
>watch anime
>mfw DDD is an irredeemable asshole