Is Takagi-san realistic?

In the sense that, is it all that realistic to maintain a romantic relationship like Nishikata and Takagi do and even have a marriage?

I mean, yes, I love this series and I think it's adorable, but I feel like irl, you'd just get fed up with Takagi's teasing at a certain point. Sure, Takagi's teasing is rarely if ever truly malicious, but she does it so often and must have gone a little too far sometimes, that you might think that they can't possibly maintain that relationship dynamic all the way into actually getting married.

This is probably not that bad of an example of teasing, but it's the one that comes to mind since I just saw it in the anime recently. There's that time that Takagi "tutored" Nishikata and actually teaches him well, only to reveal later that he didn't need to thank her because that material wasn't going to be on the test anyway. In the grand scheme of things, she still did teach him something useful, but I'd be damned if someone tutored me only for them to reveal later that I was being trolled with material I didn't need to stress over yet, especially if I was in trouble/cramming.

It's been more than 3-4 years since I last had a girlfriend, so I don't really remember if there was any teasing at all in our dynamic. I may have teased her a bit here and there in minor ways (maybe sexually in a way), but I probably never went out of my way to outright laugh at her.

The only heavy "teasing" I can remember in my life is from my best friend in college. He would troll me with that same meme video of Miku's old vegetable juice commercial almost every time we checked out Youtube. It was annoying and telegraphed all the time, but that was just a thing among bros, and our dynamic wasn't just that one joke.

>I last had a girlfriend
you don't belong here, take your blog post and get the fuck out

Realistic...not entirely. Like you said, even if it is adorable, having someone tease you like that constantly would drive most people up a wall.

Well, you can always argue that we only see Takagi when she is teasing him and not the others days of the week.

If she is like that 24x7 any normal man would strangle her with his bare hands and go to prison.

>romantic relationships

How the fuck could we know?

If I was in his state I would just try to avoid her like the plague. And if she still would follow me I would simply tell the teachers or tell here right off. Of course, if that wouldn't work I would just shove away real hard or punch her in the face.

be honest cunts, if a cute girl teased you and gave you attention all the time you would love it

I don't read this shit, but I know any relationship that lacks real comunication or is too one sided is bound to fail in the long term

my self-esteem is low enough as is, I'd probably end up crying and make her uncomfortable

It's not even slightly realistic, beginning with her plans always going perfectly.

user, surely you're not so autistic that you can't tell that Nishikata actually likes being teased, right?

but his inner monologue even talks about how he tries to avoid it from happening

I teased my childhood friend all the 16 years we lived near each other. I don't think we ever had a serious conversation and she still liked to hangout with me.
We lost contact after HS, since I left the town. I doubt we'd be able to talk like we did in the past now that we are adults and not as close as we were, but if we had stayed together... maybe. I still act dumb when I meet old male friends and we hang out together.

Try and find her again why not user.

I can't say I have never thought about that. Things never worked very well romantically for me after I left my hometown. It would be great to have relationship with someone that understands me as she did, and she was quite cute as well, I don't know how she looks now but she one of the prettiest girls in the town back then. Problem is, I don't even know where she lives, she left the town too, and I am sure she don't use social media, as I never did. To try to find her would really be some kind of adventure, and it would probably not end well --I am not sure how I would feel after trying my best searching for her to find out that she is now married, with kids and a better life than I would be able to give her. Maybe it's better to let her live in my dreams and memories. I don't want to play 5 centimeters per second IRL.

Why is she still so skinny? its a miracle she didnt die from child brith

Can you imagine her being fat and still being the same cunt?
Oh God. He would probably kill himself, I know I would.

I'd say by seeing several happy relationships including my own for 15 years, yes.

I think the issue is that you're taking the teasing seriously as insulting and not as the banter or flirting it is. Real emotional abuse is very different from this.

>tfw no gf

>d-darn it, Takagi-San!
>Next time I will win for sure!

He loves it lad.

>Is Takagi-san realistic?
She's a female who loves a male, so of course she's not fucking realistic.

>Why is she still so skinny?
She's not American.

Isn't like Nishikata is a model for good mental health.

I think his point is that at this point the constant teasing is becoming somewhat extreme. Its basically the primary aspect of their relationship.

What about Takeru and Sumika? Takeru teasing is harsher than Takagi's