oh my GOD

Might as well complete the trifecta

>Cute and sexy

>Ugly as sin

Why would they do that?

FORM A PICTURE IN YOUR MIND

browns are always ugly, nothing could change it

>wife husbandry thread

I like mommywives too, but these bitches are too fucking fat.

>daughterwives
Is having daughterwives the ultimate chadoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more alpha than having a daughterwife. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so that you can go and ravage her. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for when you will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who gets cucked? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who would have married her. Now you get to fuck her tight pussy every night. You get the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughterwife, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL chad. Think about it logically

i like your thinking

>chadoldry
The moment this becomes part of your vocabulary is the moment you need to close Sup Forums and take a few months break.

>monaka
>perfect
>in any way, shape or form

Gentle.

absolutely perfect, I know

>liking smelly space neets

your daughter is a slut

Is that Sylvie? I love Sylvie.

>Implying Kazuma sees her as a daughter in any way

vote for meguim best girl crunchryoll awards

No, fuck off

>daughterwife
you can't marry your daughter wtf

Not with that attitude

Unfortunately only looks good with clothes on

post more Megumin
youtube.com/watch?v=JrmDAP5iSO0

What the fuck are you? A redneck?

wat de faq, who would write this

>liking obese cowtits

>Fat fetishists

Americans really are the worst. So many people around them are obese that they actually start seeing it as normal, let alone attractive.

For Hokage use only.

>3 hours ago
>no chino
You disgust me, Sup Forums

>You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely

One day Americans will realise that the laws don't start and end in California, that there are other States out there, and even other countries.

He should be using her more.

Sahara Wataru better start focusing more of her. Sakura's time is passed. She's now a sloppy trainwreck

Now we're talking.

Why do people find obesity attractive?

Shimakaze makes my dick go crazy.

the wife, the older daughter and the youngest daughter all at once

Why do people find men attractive?

Why do people find lolis attractive?

Mental illness.

I dunno

That's an old man though.

Doesn't look like one

best get your glasses checked boy

>cute
>small
>feminine
Literally the ideal woman.

40 year old salary man gets reincarnated into his ideal daughteru, with his ideal waifu as his subordinate.