The most attractive girl is 14

>The most attractive girl is 14
Why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893787-0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because that's the age where woman are at their best.

that's peak age

You're forgetting someone OP.

Art imitates life.

where from

Would you let her get crushed to death by a seatbelt or would you risk touching her boob?

She's a Major babe.

Because some pleople have functioning brains.

Too old.

you talk as if girls aren't ready for breeding at that age

The red loli was more attractive, though.

Because Japan.

Both wrong. 12 is the magic number.

Objection!

14 is prime.

Volume 15 confirmed for April. It's gonna be focused on Ohoho's role in the world war that's kicking off.
dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893787-0/

>the most attractive character is much less popular and gets way less screentime than the 14 year old
why does the author keep doing this?

pic unrelated

14 is prime.

ideal breeding age, see every professional model ever

The only bad girl in the series is the main one. Must be a Kamachi novel.

>world war that's kicking off.

Wait, did I miss something, or is this the world war caused by Manhattan revealing its true form?

But Froleytia isn't the main girl.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

SNNNNNIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF...OH YES MY DEAR....SSSNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF....QUITE PUNGENT INDEED...IS THAT....DARE I SAY....SSSSSSSNNIFF...EGGS I SMELL?......SNIFF SNIFF....HMMM...YES...QUITE SO MY DARLING....SNIFF....QUITE PUNGENT EGGS YES VERY MUCH SO .....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF....AH YES...AND ALSO....A HINT OF....SNIFF....CHEESE.....QUITE WET MY DEAR....SNIFF...BUT OH YES...THIS WILL DO NICELY....SNIFF.....PLEASE MY DEAR....ANOTHER IF YOU PLEASE....NICE A BIG NOW....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

OH YES...VERY GOOD!....VERY SLOPPY AND WET MY DEAR....HMMMMM...IS THAT A DROP OF NUGGET I SEE ON THE RIM?...HMMMM.....LET ME.....LET ME JUST HAVE A LITTLE TASTE BEFORE THE SNIFF MY DARLING.......HMMMMM....HMM..YES....THAT IS A DELICATE BIT OF CHOCOLATE MY DEAR....AH YES....LET ME GUESS...CURRY FOR DINNER?....OH QUITE RIGHT I AM....AREN'T I?....OK....TIME FOR SNIFF.....SSSSSNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF.....HMMM...HHHMMMMM I SEE...YES....YES INDEED AS WELL CURRY......HMMM....THAT FRAGRANCE IS QUITE NOTICEABLE....YES.....ONION AND GARLIC CHUTNEY I TAKE IT MY DEAR?.....HMMMMM....YES QUITE.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

OH I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT…THAT LITTLE GUST MY DEAR….YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD…YES…SO GENTLE IT WAS THOUGH…HMMMM…LET ME TASTE THIS LITTLE ONE…JUST ONE SMALL SNIFF…..SNIFF…AH….SSSSSSNNNNNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF…AND YET…SO STRONG…YES…THE ODOR….SNIFF SNIFF…HMMM….IS THAT….SNIFF….HMMM….I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT MY DEAR…..YES….JUST…SNIFF….A LITTLE WHIFF MORE IF YOU PLEASE…..SSSSSSNNNNNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF…AH YES I HAVE IT NOW….YES QUITE….HHHHMMMM…DELECTABLE MY DEAR…..QUITE EXQUISITE YES…..I DARE SAY…SNIFF….THE MOST PUNGENT ONE YET MY DEAR….SSSSNNNNNIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF….YES

Nope, 16 and up is where it's at

Only Yoshika and Lucchini are attractive.

s2 when?

Did you not read the epilogue or something? Shit's gotten bad enough that the FO is bringing back Skuld.

basically it's set up like this:
>Capitalist Corporations fuck with the Information Alliance and make the Martinis go haywire
>Manhattan is deployed in response to the Martini disaster
>Faith Organization is manipulating the Capitalist Corporations with something called the Ragnarok Script
>Faith Organization is releasing Skuld which has a 99% chance of being a huge mistake
>Legitimacy Kingdom is caught in the middle of all of it
I'm really looking forward to it. I wouldn't say the series is ending but this is basically armageddon.

Unless he goes full troll and completely ignores the series' first real cliffhanger, yeah, it's gonna be about the Manhattan.

>Faith Organization is releasing Skuld which has a 99% chance of being a huge mistake
It has a 99% chance of being an amazing mistake.

Also, I'm willing to bet that the LK higher ups end up having a hand in the whole mess too.

A mistake for them, but a joy for us readers. She's completely broken inside and I don't think they understand what they're getting into.

She just needs to be impregnated, then we'll understand the feeling of a life.

Post more of best girl

So, the jews?

Very nice

Season 2 soon

14 is prime.

>The most attractive girl is 14
Bcause

14 is prime

>divisible by 7 and 2
y'all are fools

That last volume was more edgy than fun imo.

It had some golden banter though.

why does that art looks off and why is she playing billiards like that

The entire show, she was the heavy object able to turn the tides of war. I thought this was about mecha, but no, capistrano is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

This is rooted in biology also, that men find older women unattractive since they're less fertile. Also explains why women don't necessarily find older men unattractive, since their virility doesn't decrease as rapidly.

no! it's sick and wrong!

Old hag detected.

I wanna fuck mariydi

You could say they are a prime product.

Welcome to humanity, enjoy your stay.

Why? Mind elaborating?
Surely you're not projecting your own prudish American values onto the rest of the world, right?

Hime was so perfect.

Froleytia is for ______

was?

Riding on top of you staring down smugly

Putting sons into

Too old

Qwenthur to realize he should probably stop being a pedo and notice she's actually his age.

18~