Today I will remind them

Today I will remind them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjvTy2u9qxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe the reason people don't know the mech on the left is its shit design?

right looks badass and left looks gay and generic

>all these fags who aren't invoked

>gatekeeping thread

I think nowadays the cancer is so advanced some people don't even recognize 01.

Left is a shitty recolored optimus prime and right is from that Evangelion show, but I've never watched it, lol. So I guess I don't know either of them.

What if I like Gasaraki, Flag, and Patlabor instead?

>recolored optimus prime
Fuck off that's a big GM.

what if I dont know either of them?

Who is that on the left? Some newfag "retro" Gurren-Lagann reference?

>why does no one watch ideon
keep in mind that this screencap is from one of the movies, which look about twice as good as the tv show.

I remember that anime. It was meh.

Then you're a faggot.

First, stop deluding yourself as to that tacky cornball melodrama trash being worthy to be even mentioned in the same category as NGE, and then go hang yourself retarded 80sfaggot

Ideon was irrelevant even in its time. It was completely overshadowed by the Gundam movies, got cancelled early due to low ratings, and never got any form of continuation unlike Gundam.

Anyone can cherry pick.

Fuck your mechs fag

Oh look, it's the loser /m/ squad leaving their containment board again.

Be Invoked is the best anime film ever made.

Evangelion is also good, and you can like both Ideon and Evangelion. :))

> if you know [arbitrary thing] but not [other arbitrary thing] you're the cancer killing Sup Forums

Also,
> implying Sup Forums hasn't always been cancer or that anything is "killing" it

So K-On actually killed cute girls?

dude

it's obviously a jojo reference

If you don't know who the left is, but you know who the right is then you are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

back to your autism containment board

Gundam is top tier and always will be. There is a reason noone makes mecha besides Sunrise. Code Geass+Gundam? You can't compete.

If you discuss either of these on Sup Forums you are the cancer killing Sup Forums because you've escaped your fucking containment board and mods won't do shit. Take it to >>/m/, faggot

name ?

is that one a them there gun-dams?

I thought KLK was based on Cutie Honey myself

YOU ARE CANCER

Kill La Kill

Dude, Ideon had one of the worst "deaths for shock value" crap. Only V is arguably worse in terms of Tomino works. What was even the point of some of the deaths? 0079 had a point to them. Zeta had a point to them. G-Gundam could have used one less (RIP Master Asia ;_;). Ideon was like ... "SEE, LOOK AT ALL THIS DEATH. AREN'T WE HIP AND 80s now?"

thanks

The fact that noone has mentioned fucking Bubblegum Crisis shows nu/a/ is disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=YjvTy2u9qxE

but what does transformers have to do with anime?

KLK isn't based on anything in the same way Eva isn't based on anything. Both were created by many different people who were obviously influenced by many different things across every medium. Trying to over simplify influence to "this thing is just based off that thing" is retarded.

...Why would anyone? How is it related to Eva or Ideon in any way?

Then Sup Forums's been dead for a long time user.

>Ideon, 1979
>Evangelion, 1994

user, most of Sup Forums's PARENTS were just being born when Ideon came out, give it a rest.

Newfag get out

Where would the genre go from there? Cakes?

I’m a casual and there’s nothing you can do about it! I wish their were more anime with antiheroes or villains as the protagonist because I like edgy mc’s desu senpai

left is optimus prime, right is generation 2 megatron

>not watching gory 80s OVAs

step up

God GM

ah yes orange psycho GM command

Left looks like a kids toy and right just has shitty colors and makes it look gay

samefag

Ideon
>Referenced to this day in hit anime such as Shirobako
NGE
>Pretentious shit only liked by young children with low powerlevels
>Shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Ideon

Starscream?

I like both of them. They both do some things better than the other and both are worth watching.

transformers arent anime

>he doesn't know

ideon was literal garbage

what do you think would be a better color scheme for 01?

that's clearly soundwave you blind nigger

/thread

Damn that's a big ass GM.

matte black or brushed silver

>animated by toei
>not anime
what did he mean by this

30 years from now Rei vs Asuka arguments will be replaced with Ichigo vs Zero Two autism screaming matches.

>black
I fucking knew it

compared to eva waifu wars franxx is pretty one sided to be quite desu

hey its optimus prime

So is Eva.

Asuka > Rei

002 > Ichigo

It's pretty obvious that Imaishi intends for 002 to be the waifu of the season. The show practically centers around her. The fact that Asuka gets such traction despite being a secondary MC is a testament to her too.

It's pretty obvious that both are best girl in their respective series.

who the fuck is the guy on the right

i too love gundam & escaflowne

lol you don't take your helmets off in ideon

Lots of Auteurs just make things because they look cool but atleast anno admits it. You could take out all the forced imagery and allusion but you would still have the central plot of a manchild herbivore men refusing to grow up and daddy issues so common in Japanese media. The thing is the nonsensical tacked on allusion and imagery is what people think is deep, a ten year old could understand the plot and themes of eva but Anno's cheeto dust style over substance pretension is what the Nerds admire, discuss and revere. Evangelion is little more than a vehicle for selling masturbation toys to Japanese teenagers which is actually pretty ironic when you think about it.

>if you havent watched something two or three times as old as you, but youve seen something more current and infinitely more popular and recognizable in the canon of the hobby, youre the cancer killing Sup Forums

WoW

What would your color scheme be

OP, I had forgotten /m/ existed.
Thanks for reminding me and...stay there, faggot.

But it's a GOD GM.

VOTOMS > gubdam

>30 years from now Rei vs Asuka arguments will be replaced with Ichigo vs Zero Two autism screaming matches.
Kek, that seasonal anime will be forgotten next year.

It still looks like bland shit.

Mecha is an irrelevant shit genre.

what if I dont know who either are?

You must be living under a rock that's living under another rock.

>two or three times as old as you
underage LEAVE

Apologize to the GM!

I think I’m just a newfag

No, its design was a shitty gundam knockoff.

That's the point though

>two or three times as old as you
yes you are

Anno watched Ideon, but I don’t think it counts.

Having a 'point' doesn't make its design any better.

Based.

it is really so easy to forget alù the good fights in EVA?
haters gonna hate...

underrated comment

Speak for yourself, my parents were born in 1960 bud

Has there ever been a Mech that could defeat Daimos?

Bullying newfags isn't going to make them check out Ideon. It's the same as people who shit on Gurren Lagann for ripping off Getter. They don't actually care, they just want to seem cool/contrarian.

I bet you never even read the manga

I know what both are. And I know they're both trash.

Mech is a garbage genre and if you like either of those you're cancer