>loves older women
>cursed (blessed) to always be surrounded by little girls

Other urls found in this thread:

2cat.ml/~tedc21thc/new/pixmicat.php?res=2591216
imgur.com/a/8TpVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be a sly imp older woman who's reincarnated into a loli
Best of both worlds.

Everyone around Satou has the curse that Satou keeps looking elsewhere.

To be fair, he's not only surrounded by lolis, he has several age appropriate girls in his harem that he can ignore now..

>that he can ignore now..
Has he ever thought of settling down?

And picks the 100 million year old one.

Liza is so cute

Is this a harem anime?

no

see He's obsessed with an ancient elf who has told him she'd only be with him if he has kids with 100 women first so that she can play with his descendants forever. He's trying to find a way around that now just to piss off the readers.

It has a male lead surrounded by dozens of women who are in love with him, but he rejects them all. So its not a harem, but it is a harem.

>just to piss off the readers
It's the only logical reason, Satou's excuses are getting old.

>just to piss off the readers.
I thought it was pandering to the hypocritical waifu-fag demographic.

She's to die for.

>lder woman who's reincarnated
Was it ever confirmed that she was an older woman in her past life?

We know she came from our world and she wasn't a school girl, so...

>Was it ever confirmed that she was an older woman in her past life?
Yeah, there's a side-story manga about her past life. Apparently she worked in an office.

2cat.ml/~tedc21thc/new/pixmicat.php?res=2591216

imgur.com/a/8TpVQ

for lewd butt things

Puffy

if same age, reincarnated arisa < nippon arisa

ReincArisa is 11 years older than Arisa Classic.

>used goods

well i meant physically if it needs to be said
if a younger version of the nippon one happened i wouldn't mind it
lulu is already the nadeshiko tier nippon char type though

Hopefully his marriage with Sistina will finally break the floodgates.

Based on how things have gone so far, he will end up marrying them all as the least effort method, but that will no no effect on how he treats them. Arisa will appear in his bed again and get kicked out.I hope whatever method he finds to become a god requires him to have children anyway, just to make his attempt to run from Aze's help pointless.

>when your harem is so trash you'd rather fuck prostitutes

>requires him to have children anyway
I hope so too, at the level of cohabitation he is engaging in he should just accept it as natural.

Except he needs to consummate the marriage or else they won't be married. And there is the whole have to produce an heir within a certain amount of time.

Martha is so worldly.

I guess running an inn shows you a lot of how people actually behave, and removes innocent illusions.

Satou would find a way to at least stall it for some time, or at least until he can find some loophole or use magic to fool anyone who mattered. He does still need to unlock Unit Creation though. I wonder what that goddess that helps him thinks of his behavior.

His harem has skills like "Spear" and "Space Magic".

The prostitutes have skills like "Sexual Technique" and "Chiropractic Massage".

You're a fool if you'd rather spend all your time fucking a bad lay, rather than a highly skilled, willing, and motivated lover (picture unrelated).

>I wonder what that goddess that helps him thinks of his behavior.
If it's Parion, her portfolio is half [Infant] so presumably she's highly in favor of offspring.

Wasn't one of them a sexslave? Why doesn't she have any sex skills?

Nope. All of his harem-ettes are virgins. This is a big part of why it seems like keeping them "pure" is just standard otaku pandering bullshit.

I suspect Ama-no-Mizuhana-hime, not Pariod, because none of that group of 7 gods Parion is part of have shown the ability to talk normally like the one he meets. Maybe Parion's trial will have something more interesting than more combat.

Im not sure but it seems like Ama no Mizuhana hime could be like with rokujouma no shinryakusha and be a all in one deal

There is a girl in the flashback with rainbow-colored hair so that's a circumstantially supported conjecture.

>Maybe Parion's trial will have something more interesting than more combat.

Arisa tried that multiple times.

She is our only hope in this show

Remnider that Satou is better than all of you hikineets here. He has a specific preference, which he strictly adheres to. He's not some manwhore who'll fuck anyone who shows even the slightest bit of interest. He's a man of standards. Also he doesn't diddle little kids and adolescents, which is more than what I can say for a majority of you here.

Nana soon.

>Also he doesn't diddle little kids and adolescents, which is more than what I can say for a majority of you here.

Are you implying that people on Sup Forums have ever diddled anyone?

>make an isekai story
>don't put any good girls in it
Genius.

>She is our only hope in this show

>Wishful thinking
Not going to happen user, I fear that the author is going to make an awful decision when that comes.

But there are good ones.

So does he fuck any of them or not?

Not a chance in the anime, still waiting in the WN.

Will there be an MC who actually whips his dick out properly?

Satou has no problems paying people, but none of the named characters so far.

>Has army of virgin lolis and hot girls
>Goes for STD riddled prostitutes
Seriously like what the fuck is the author even thinking?

Go read the source.

His status display shows girls with STDs when he's out walking. There's no risk of getting an STD by accident since he knows which girls have the status condition.

She's an old hag (inside) though.

Cute tachibana.
IMAGINE how thirsty she is!

The purple haired girl is a detriment to the story.

When do the rest of the homunculi come back? There were like a dozen of them.

Volume 12 I think.

I like how he fucks prostitutes. I wonder if the anime will actually show that part when he goes to the inn.

>She's an old hag (inside) though.
So if you fist her, it's like you're shaking hands with an old lady.

>I wonder if the anime will actually show
With the quantity of important stuff they've cut so far? Very unlikely.

Good, homunculi best girls.

Satou's Aze obsession is the worst writing it has and the story itself isn't that good either.

It's like the author ran out of excuses to not fuck the harem brigade.
>muh problems within the harem
Dude you're fucking godly powerful, no matter how much dysfunction within your harem it'll always be together because of the cheats you didn't earn.

It's an acquired taste dear. You'll understand soon enough.

So he was stuck with only shit, so he eventually grew to like that shit.

I think I figured out why I'm so struck by Arisa's looks. She remind me of Louise.

DROPPED

Purple hair is very ill-omened in that world, because all purple-haired people are reincarnators and thought to be spawns of the Demon God.

Cute

I was about to drop this but then i saw episode 3, do the next episodes have more boring generic girls with no personality or more cute generic little doggo girls?

But if you have sex with your virgin lolis they won't be virgin lolis anymore.

>they see your dick

What the fug

>like older women
>has the body of a little girl
>like little girls
>is a hag inside

It must be hard

Hayato doesn't mind her being a reincarnated hag.

Checked.

check em

KUSO

Checked but wasted

Both.

Now that you mention it, Tama does have zero focus in manga. She just kinda there to fill in guard role and being cute together with nano-desu.

I want to fuck the cat.

Well, you can't.

i want to pet the cat!

That action is supported.

Didn't happen in the LN.
Before Satou left the elf village God-mode Aze kissed her back on the forehead but told him that she can't be with Satou since she's the last remaining Sacred Tree of Boruenan.

In the LN there's nothing about having kids with 100 women, or telling Satou to become a God.
LN Satou exterminated the evil jellyfish from all the world trees. As a result, the high-elfs from the other 7 world trees declared Satou as the 9th Sacred Tree making Satou one of them so he doesn't need to become a god to marry them. One high-elf from each of the world tree actually teleported to Boruenan to kiss Satou on the forehead.

>the other 7 world trees declared Satou as the 9th Sacred Tree
What's the 8th tree?

LNs are basically a separate continuity from WN, interesting.

Boruenan/Aze. She was kept in the dark by the other 7 world trees until after the announcement.