Has product placement in anime actually worked on you before?

Has product placement in anime actually worked on you before?

I'm a Dr. Pepper guzzler and that show reinforced my love for it.

Xperia is god-tier. Only based phone.

Will it return in season 3?

Yomi ;_;

Pizza hut in code geass was the only thing I ever did. Even then, I only got cheese sticks (with extra seasoning)

Kinda.
I'm seriously considering of getting a used RX-7 as my first car because of Initial D.

STRUOBERRI

Yes of course.

I didn't buy my xperia cause of anime but
I do love some pepper.
Photos are still shit tho

>Worst chain pizza after cici's

Yes but sadly they don't sell any flying half naked girls with ww2 weapons and dog ears and tails

Code Geass wouldn't be the same if it didn't have Pizza Hut everywhere.

Came here to post this
Don't care if it was product placement, it's a great headphone

I bought Pizza Hut for a CC cosplay, so yes.

I'd buy one if I could.

rum raisin ice cream

Araki made me buy mozzarella.

I used to work at a supermarket deli and they had this old indian dude whose only job was to make mozzarella. I was a poorfag at the time so I only bought cheap food but I wish I tried some.

I remember buying one of Suntory's mineral waters after Your Name did a CM for it. No lie Suntory's drinks are pretty good. I'm sure Boss Coffee and CC Lemon have appeared in other anime

It's great to have in a salad, the taste is pretty much non-existent but the texture and feel of cream livens it up.
Also I find them for less than a dollar at the discount aisle pretty frequently, is it really that expensive?

I'd had mozzarella before. The stuff he made was some weird premium shit with buffalo milk or something. A little container with a small ball of mozzarella was like $10.

>the taste is pretty much non-existent
Don't buy the 1$ shit
t.pastafag

>non-existent
Confirmed for crippled taste buds.

Does this count?

Also that entire episode of Akiba's Trip dedicated to street fighter.

>considering buying cars because of anime
Well, you're nothing if not dedicated.

>first car an rx7
> I hope you at a point in your life, or have rich parents, that will enable you to afford to replace the rotary engine that will inevitably break

I bought a jar of this after watching Yakitate!!, it's pretty nice.