Hunter X Hunter

How did they manage to bring back a few of each of these calamities? It's hard to belive they have a few Brions, Hellbells, and Paps laying around somewhere

The Gatekeeper forced humanity to take back a calamity as a lesson for underestimating the world they were entering.

Im curious what those Ruins are that Brion is protecting

Is there a single character in hunter x hunter stronger than Killua Zoldyck? I'm not talking normal Killua with the strongest assassination talent in the history of the Zoldyck family who's been trained perfectly since birth. I'm not talking about Killua with genius level nen control that at the age of 12 already matched Bisky's in her 20's. I'm not talking talking about Killua with the ability to transmute his aura into electricity that can stun a royal guard. Nor am I talking about Killua with his limiter (Illumi's needle) removed. I'm not even talking about Killua with his lightning god hatsu that gives him reflexes fast enough to catch a dart that materialized touching his forehead before it could hit him and makes his movements fast enough that Youpi was absolutely helpless against his his attacks. I'm talking Killua with a spear the quality of which is equivalent to a Ben's knife, made of the same super material as his yo-yos, absolutely coated in divine script and coated with a perfected shu of transmuted electricity and wielded with the speed and precision only lightning god mode can allow, wielding an electricity stone (in his mouth to provide saliva) giving him enough charge to stay in lightning god mode X 10 until the end of the universe.

God I cannot fucking wait until we get to this shit and get out of:

WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS with characters who will probably never appear again

Where is hellbell's second tail? I can only see one

sounds like a dumb ability, sorry
if you have the ability to predict where those hits are going, the entire barrier is pretty pointless since you could dodge anyway
if you dont have that skill, the barrier wont do you any good, since you cant keep up with the enemy
basically only useful to fuck up fodder in a cool way, useless vs stronger opponents
mobility is useless if you dont have striking power to pair it with

We are in York Shin 2.0 now, DC is GI 2.0 with the calamities as cards. Gyro arc will be CA 2.0.

How long till someone gets clowned

how strong is Gone?

would lose arm-wrestling a girl

Ok, thanks for taking the time.
Emitters have 80% in Enhancement, by the way, so there's plenty of room for pure striking power.

>Thinks the DC isn't going to be MonologuexMonologue
Nigga did you forget that Ging's team isn't even required to fight any of the calamities

I don't mind words, I just fucking hate what is going on. I don't think togashi is a good storyteller with this many characters

Even tho this is a meme, Killua will actually be fucking godlike in 15-20 years

From old thread:
name possible routes the story could've taken if certain arcs were longer
>As a result of the recent theft in Yorknew, another treasure is advertised as to get another chance to apprehend the crooks. Chrollo takes the bait to be challenged and the entire troupe has to do an Oceans Eleven-style heist. Kurapica uses this chance to try and end the spiders all together

Not soon enough, sadly.

should pair it with an offensive hatsu, or find an offensive application for it
after all if hisoka only used bungee gum to jump around it wouldnt do shit, the offensive thing is to link it to stuff and hit the opponent

The goal is probably to get Gon and Killua to be the strongest ninjas ever, with the most had ninjustsu.

It's not a meme, Killua has the potential to soon be the strongest character in Huntet X Hunter. I expect him to surpass Netero.

me no like talk talk! grug want fight

That's what I was trying to convey when I was exaplaining application, strike commitment, etc. For example, I could freeze time for the opponent's shoulders/collarbone just before a chin strike, which would make the full momentum apply to their neck/head, like opening a Cole bottle, effectively maximizing the strike's power.

Squadron leader potential

or you could freeze time around their heart and have them die from blood not pumping in their body

>human feeding beast
Never got that name, there arent many humans there in the DC and im sure other beasts would also eat humans if they see them

Hey Yup man, you think this guy is retarded?

That would probably be impossible to pull of if the opponent is moving, given the restrictions and activation requirement. For an assassination it's probably the best move possible.

Also, with enough preparation you could pull off combos like Dio, and during actual combat, with enough precision to it, it could work like Hit's time skip.

>thinking every single minor charter is will be relevant.

Sad. And Togashi can handle multiple characters just fine looking at the CA arc.

>I just fucking hate what is going on
Like you even understand what is going on. Be honest.

for those you would need to emit aura inside their body, not feasible, or at least not meaningful, at that point a nen bullet would do the same (better) effect

Not him, but when I read Viz's version recently they had "Yessir" instead of "Yup". It's more militaristic, but I preferred the niggastream version, to be honest.

This arc would literally been 1000 time better with just 7 princes (the first four, Halkentberg, Sale-sale and woble) and Kurapika working directly under Tserriednich fitering 50% of the pleb shit we have to suffer through.

That is true, but what determines the ability (or not) to materialise aura inside another's body? Do you still need to penetrate the opponent's ten?

>70% of characters amounting to nothing is good
CA art was gargabe.

ten what?

He already axed one of the princes on the second day. You're exaggerating because that's what gits usually do.

Who cares about art.

Ten, the aura shroud. Is it not Ten?

>CA art was gargabe.
Thank you and good night.

he meant "arc"

would say so, the strongest aura wins
usable vs low guard opponent, ambush and assassination like other user suggested (would basically leave no traces, but that also depends on how long you can keep it, you would need some minutes for permanent brain damage, hearth is protected since time stopped, and from how you said it the ability seemed more for seconds than minutes)
in a fair fight it would be pretty hard to use that way

ten is when its just leaking out, ren is when its formed into a defense. IIRC

He was in a rush to show how much of a brainlet he is.

Ten is the protective shroud, Ren is putting out big amounts of aura.

now, keep that position for 3 hours

Didn't even consider such stupid statement.

Yes, Bisky-chama!

plus do ten while keeping the zetsu point of inflamation on left food and ken on the right, meanwhile do ryu with forehead and in on your belly
if you do it wrong, punishment is waiting

If we assume that is the case then a Nen bullet ends up being more effective. I see it as a close combat ability that basically allows you to get ridiculous hits in, like that purple dude from DBS.

Who says there aren't many humans in the DC?

Reminder that Bill voted for Pariston and thuz deserves to be mocked.

Actual question: how can Bisky change her form? She could transmute her Nen to resemble skin, but that would only be able to make her appear larger. To actually condense her body mass in a smaller volume seems like an impossible task for Nen.

chimera ants were completely incapable of measuring human potential. Meruem was the perfect example of this. He thought of himself as a strategic and philosophical genius far above humans, but in reality he had barely begun learning what humans were capable of. Vast quantities of information that made up the realpolitik of the human world were completely outside of his knowledge. He never actually had a chance to do the things he thought he was capable of, which is why it was so difficult for Netero to speak to him

best use is probably pickpocket and similar stuff, can virtually do anything in a room without being noticed
the "closing eyes" thing is a suspicious hint tho

Honestly this, except for Pika working directly under Tse. All the prince's but the first 4, Sale-Sale, Halkenberg, and Wobble are completely pointless and will likely just get off screened to hype the other prince's up

I would unironically have voted for Pariston as well.

>with just 7 princes
which will be the state of things in a couple weeks

I think she uses enhancement to do that. It can't be manipulation, as she has 40% in that

A couple weeks in the story = about 5 years irl

True. But that means you could just sneak on someone and freeze them and and strike their temples until time runs out. Or even just go up to them and break an arm/shoulder/leg as the first.move while the opponent stands frozen.

Animeonly fag here planning to read this thing eventually. Does Gon ever get any semblence of nen control again or what.

Not yet and its possible he might not ever

She stores her muscles inside Cookie-Chan.

It's been about a year since the election, and he doesn't have any Nen. Kurapika is currently the main character, and Leorio will likely be the MC in the next arc

Spiders are fucked desu

He still has aura but all his Nen manipulation skill has disappeared. He basically went back to the state before learning Nen, he still has his aura. No development on him, since the current arc doesn't include him.

Of course not.

I'm not sure how I feel about that, anime didn't focus on them much at all other than Kuri's one arc. I might have to read the entire thing again because I don't like the characters as much as I probably should

That doesn't make sense.

because they would make a big deal out if if they met them in the last expedition. There are humans for sure like a freecs though

Leorio is pretty likable in the exam arc, and is cool in Yorknew and Election. Pika has a lot of characterization during the Yorknew arc

How can enhancement decrease her volume? Not really seeing it. I agree with you, it's probably not manipulation.

considering you first need to surround them with aura, any decent nen user would react and at least protect himself with ken before you activate it, especially if you appear out of nothing with a powerful en tier attack, maybe getting even out of your range if they are fast enough or have a counter type auto activated ability
could do it in a situation where your en is there for a reason, bit difficult with surprise attack
also it sounds like a very aura consuming ability, i doubt you could spam such an attack, especially if you try a big area

She transmutes her muscles to a cute massager. Simple really.

did VIZ release the chapter already?

You're not seeing it because you are a brainlet

Good point on having to actually emit the aura previously. Hadn't thought of that.

If the volume decreases, of course you won't see it.

If it's such a simple task then I am sure you will have no trouble actually explaining how it can be achieved.

Outside her body?

She enhances the density of her muscles, compressing her into a tight loli body

how hard is greed island getting nerfed for the sake of the dark continent? GI was more hard than dangerous and if completed you could cash in some neat prizes but the dark continent is extremly dangerous with almost the same prizes (inmortality, eternal food, etc)

VIZ user!

It's more surprising that she can mold her Chad-tier chin into a cute girly face, the muscles are less of a headscratcher.

And her wide shoulders.

That. Skin and bones aren't like muscles.

How do the two have anything to do with each other?

people go to the dark continent for the treasures.

The gifts of the Dark Continent far surpass the scale of what is achievable in Greed Island. Nearly everything from GI is single use and single target, while the DC seemingly has an abundance of its treasures that can effect millions of people

You brainlets should just forego HxH. Political dramas need those small two-bit players so they can act as pieces for the more powerful players and keep things swinging in interesting ways.

And I'd totally agree with you... If we got more then 10 chapters per year.

HxH is like that amazing bottle of Whisky or Port that you only open once or twice a year.

GI is just some shit game made by a young Ging that only lasted for so long because no competent hunters ever bothered to join. It's got nothing on DC

Don't know if you're serious but HxH is a serialized title and should be treated as one.
The release schedule does bring issues that are only aggravated by the current pacing

You know that since the Chimera Ant arc the meaning of being serialised has been lost. It's just a formality. We get what we get. It's not ideal but it's enjoyable whenever it happens. The time off probably allows him to also have better quality than a weekly schedule. His backgrounds have been pretty enjoyable for the last 10 chapters or so.

His art is mediocre at best. And even if you accept it, the shitty serialization is still there, and is still going to be criticized.

Is this the best love story ever told?

All he needs to do is get this stone from the DC

This is a good meme.

Fucking shit, I seriously hope Togashi is not foreshadowing a fucking Killua asspull.

O MUH MINERAL NEN