Knows it's a trap

>Knows it's a trap
>Knows the trap was set by the guy known exclusively for setting traps
>Knows the guy is known exclusively for always succeeding when people spring his traps
>Knows that that the guy has no backup plan and no ability to do anything if the trap is left unsprung
>Springs the trap anyway
Is Bittenfeld the dumbest man in the galaxy?

You can't stop a man when he wants to forcefully penetrate something
Especially if it's a trap

traps are gay

Congrats, the Black Lancers have fallen into your trap. Now YOU have a problem.

>forceful penetration
>dumb

You sound really stupid and gay right now.

It was actually a reverse trap because Bittenfeld just muscled throughout it with raw power. Virgins should take note because your intelligence will never overcome Chad.

i read teh entirety of prunus girl thinking it was indeed, a girl
i may be literally retarded, but not as dumb as bittenfeld

Bitten goes in all felds

NEver knew Schenkopf was a bong.

Nice.

>not even Bittenfeld will fall for this trap so we'll need to set up a counter trap in addition to a counter trap for the counter trap as a tactical precaution, I might even have to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of soldiers just to bait him into falling for the counter counter trap
>Yang, Admiral Bittenfeld has fallen for the trap
Yare yare

I wonder which cyborg could be behind this post.

What happens then?

the emergence in mindgames is sometimes the obvious idea will win. This is common tactical sense.

reminder that he was the first to suggest the attack on heinessen.

That man killed Vice Admiral Fischer, whose death forced Yang to surrender to Reinhard

wtf I hate Bittenfeld now.

Then again he was an overpromoted captain that got lucky Reinhard was looking his wasy when he sunk two ships with one shot

are you talking about fleet admiral bittenfeld who took down two of the alliance's best commanders and carried the kaiser out of a burning building?

this.

Bittenfield a GOAT.

Correct. A farm animals in his chair would have performed just as well.

He should sue Hilda for stealing all the glory

Fuck off Oberstein

>carried the Kaiser
He just ordered two soldiers to put the KaiserĀ“s frail body on a couch and move that shit while giving no fucks about the works of arts in the museum and making his chief of staff take the wheel of the car

please, no one can bullshit morale like bittenfeld can. see

I hate you, Bittenfeld