This show was just really bad, right?

This show was just really bad, right?
Only character I cared about was Altair, and the amount of asspulls the show pulled was ridiculous, not to mention that the pacing as fucking shit

I thought it was just average, could have been great but too many things holding it back here and there. The ending would have been a lot worse if they actually asspulled their way into straight up defeating Altair.

>This show was just really bad, right?

Hard to say. It had a massive list of problems, but it consistently left me entertained and wanted more.

So by that metric... not really?

It was the biggest disappointment of the year. Her chuuni hopscotch abilities we're great though. I'm still hoping we get an Elemental Symphony Vogelchevalier spin-off.

my aoty, it was unapologetically entertaining in it's bullshit

You were bad, this show was THE BEST.

Considering who the creator was? It was really, really bad.

You have to realize that this is all this faggot fault and it's his mess to clean up.

It was a solid 9/10 but it definitely needs more content

Goddamn is the yuri strong in this.

Mamika a cute

bottle?

Yeah I feel like they could actually pull that off. Would be a really cool nod as well to use the scene that Sota shows up in, in the show but show it how it was actually supposed to play out. Also make sure she drinks coffee a few times to show that the author has made changes to the universe.

>Nissan Stadium. Complete with Nissan Logo
>Celestia Drives a Unbranded Mini Cooper and then an Unbranded Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ

They couldn't even do product placement right.

Soda.

whats worse RE or F/apho ?

apo obviously

yes
arguably one of the biggest examples of wasted potential: the sho
exposition out the ASS that was completely uninteresting, nothing interesting is done with most of the characters, most unlikeable mc of 2017

both are pretty bad, f/apo was more along the lines of terrible fight choreography and sound design which is pretty important for the show it is

It's amusing how the only way they could stop the rampaging girl with god powers was by offering her the purest form of love

goddamn this show had too many characters. It really puts into perspective when they are together

It was unironically too deep for Sup Forums
Way beyond surface level imagery shit that gets everyones panties in a bunch for some reason

AltairxSetsuna is the only reason I kept watching

The fact that Sup Forums almost uniformly thinks (a) Re:Creators was a bad show, and (b) only cares about the intentionally stereotypical OC donut steel edgelord character, is very telling.

>It was unironically too deep for Sup Forums

>us animators, huh?
>abloo bloo our jobs are so tough we can even animate the characters because it's so difficult
>20 minutes of Minase Inori putting everyone to sleep with infodumps
>huge cast that didn't allow any meaningful development for anyone
>absolute SHIT MC that ruined every scene he was in
>deaths purely for shock value
>completely retarded ending with Hiroe's waifu getting special treatment

>too deep for Sup Forums

>He didn't get it

>show can't be written badly it's just too smart for Sup Forums

It just had bad writing, it happens.

The current state of Sup Forums is chock full of crossboarders and shonenfags
The entire reddit comes here to shitpost about the seasonal show it's a disgrace honestly

I agree that Sup Forums is mostly shit, but even though this show was fun, you can't ignore the fact that the writing was all over the place with some decisions that I'm sure they wanted to flesh out but gave up as the story progressed.

explain why you think it's good instead of just tossing valid criticisms out the window

AKA:
Sup Forums fails to notice that it's about the connection between the art, it's creators, and the audience, and how they all affect each other one way or another.

> Gratuitous exposition
> Main villain that disappears
> exposition
> Character worlds that are never explored
> faggot ass beta MC
> a repeat of the exact same exposition we've heard a dozen times before
> attempted humor 15 episodes too late

It just wasn't a good show.

I cry every time

>It's about the experience, not the logic

Prove that you deserve such respect

So you got nothing

>T. Only understands logic

it was not a good show
>generic characters designed to hit every character archtype
>terrible MC
>1 enjoyable character
>story shat out in order to put these characters together
>episodes barely moved the story along
>lots of talking about the same stuff
>terrible advertising

I have watched over 150 anime and can confirm that Reee:Cree failed to connect on an emotional, primal and meme level. The primary themes completely betrayed audience expectations of cross world action and cool fights in a twisted battle royale. Instead it was something about internet bullies, boring history professors and supporting hard working writers. No one who liked the first episodes was going to enjoy the rest of it.

this is bait

You do know that logic weights a lot more than experience in a story, or else you might as well just apply the 'turn your brain off bro' meme, right?

>Reee:Cree failed to connect on an emotional, primal and meme level.

>primal
>emotional

It's one of the only things it did correctly, though.

Didnt Hiroe and Aoki blame each other when it was over for how bad it turned out?

The show was complete shit but I wanted Magane to fist me so whatever.

Ironically the recap was better than most episodes. It was a huge waste time of a very interesting premise. Someone should try again but not make a shitty plot.

Also they killed everyone still alive at the end with the portal that goes back to a static story line.

I didn't enjoy it in first half and just watched for Altair and Sawano, but second half was a lot more enjoyable for me and Altair is still perfect.