WHY SHE'S SO PERFECT Sup Forums?

WHY SHE'S SO PERFECT Sup Forums?

>cowtits
>perfect
That's a big flaw away from perfection, OP

Has dark skin which means she's not perfect.

Because she's in love

that's not

>Pure heart gyaru
10/10 wife material

The last chapter was really good.

Surprised to see this thread starting with such shit taste. Sasuga Sup Forums.

I always hate these romance series that never make any progress. What's even worse is when they think you're going to get progress but they just cop-out. After an author pulls some shit like that you might as well drop the series immediately because you know it's not going to go anywhere. It's going to stay around status quo up until the point the series isn't profitable anymore. Then they'll rush some shitty ending to wrap everything up in a chapter or two right before getting axed.

oh lord that last chapter

being this shallow and you honestly believe your perceived idea of perfection is ideal? What a laugh

Miku's tits are perfection.

You're clearly both black

You don't have to be black to be heterosexual

would prefer her to be a bit less dumb but yeah

Fuck you user. Fuck you to the heart of hell.

Why? All white anime and manga girls are superior to the black ones. We're not on about real life here user. When it comes to this, white is the superior skin colour. No contest.

welcome to the white supremacist minority.

There are no cookies.

Pity...you will never know the sheer delight of chocolate strawberry covered in cream.

So all I need to do is offer to 'feed' women to become a lady killer?

>Judging a girl by her appearance
What are you, some kind of slut?

as long as the girl you're feeding has a pre-existing crush on you and the context is already a slightly romantic one then sure

>Black
Oh come on, my sexual preferences would get me lynched but 2D is different and they're not drawn with subhuman features 99% of the time

Oh who cares, we all know that blue is the real best

Gyaru girls have tanned skin. They're okinawa brown at best.

Sara is actually a quarter Arab. The rest is English Anglo.

Red skinned girls are superior.

This is Miku in three years.

Gays leave this place.