Isekai

>Is a perpetually winking dragon the pinnacle of isekai?
Isekai thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

comic.pixiv.net/works/2569
read.lhtranslation.com/read-makikomarete-isekai-teni-suru-yatsu-wa-taitei-cheat-chapter-1.html
wakga.wordpress.com/other/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not skelly

Remonster and slime anime should be announced this year so they’ll air next year along with arifureta and maybe kumo anime too.

So Sup Forums?

you are isekai'd with a cheat you collect enough money curb-stomping the various monsters and finally got enough to get a slave from the nearest slave shop

what do you get and why?

That's a dragon? Is it just the artist sucking because that looks like the size of a horse.

hopefully one day invisible dragon gets an anime.

A cat demihuman so I can scratch her ears until she can't resist any longer.

dog loli that is addicted to my scent

maybe a fox loli if I'm rich enough

I'll think about how distasteful the slave trade is first before resigning myself to actively participating in it myself so the author can give me a free waifu who'll feel indebted to me without any sort of creative scenario needed for her to have feelings for me.

>what you think will happen when isekai slave shop
>"what a horrible practice! liberty is a sacred virtue and all sentient life needs to be free!"

>what will happen
>"elf slave, wat do?"

Whoever did that chapter needs to center their goddamn text.

Dogkin with a good nose for herb and monster hunting.

I don't mind the hypocrisy but when I see it happen in 6 different Isekai, I tend to become irritated.

Then again, I only have myself to blame for reading Isekai. Anyway Shield hero did it best.

I like this one.

I don't see anything wrong with it just because the period these are set in usually had serfdom and slavery.
I feel slavery is the natural answer to a period without productivity augmenting technology.
But thats my mental gymnastics to feel alright with a cute slave girl desu.

>Screw you guys, I'm getting off this ride

Yeah the MC is actually pretty good.

The right is better.

Good taste and I agree.
But i would imagine Roxanne would be a better practice slave.

>tfw big guys in my isekai

Nah, nothing wrong with slavery in Isekai itself. It's the common behaviour most Isekai protagonists have I'm poking fun at.

My gymnastics is that since it's an RPG world the people probably act like programs anyway.

so slaves are like party members that just follow you around in jRPGs

Latest translated chapter pissed me off. How dare Master make Fran cry!

Selling upgraded equipment is an easy source of money though.

is this that book one? where the guy fucks off to read books? then he becomes super op cause japanese kanji can be engraved super small into weapons. like a normal resident takes up all the space on a sword writing sharp but this guy can write the kanji for sharp 20 times on it and have a +20 blade

No it's the skill editor MC. Same manga as this one Something like "I can edit skills so I made OP waifus."

Isekai protagonists are just mirroring the general Japanese mentality of being absolutely spineless and having no moral code of their own beyond "fitting into society". And if society says slaves are a-okay? Well then that's just grand.

What is that image from?

Every time I read isekai I get the urge to play a MMO
How to deal with this?

This series became garbage the minute he had a human form.

>gets suspicious with the king
>completely fine with spooky ghost
If he wasnt an MC this hypocracy wouldve fucked him up

Remember that no MMO is anywhere near as flexible and fun as an isekai MMO.

Japanese artists are genius.
>SHEEEEIIITT

It's part of being a father, sometimes you have to make your kids cry.

So you're saying it was garbage almost immediately.

Yes, if only he didn't have a human form. Now it's just garbage.

Is it a temporary form or does he remain a human for the rest of the story?

The spooky ghost though explained things, things that he could verify himself before he had to do anything. Also led him to cute brown elf/demon.

He pretty much stays human, though he has some sort of problem with his right eye since he keeps it closed.

>Anyway Shield hero did it best.
And naofumi is still at it with the slavery. He (raphtalia and kiel helped too) coaxed the children he bought to become his slaves with promises of rebuilding the village and won their hearts with the delicious meals he prepared for them And also fighting off the slave hunters too helped.
He's still going to work them hard though. Ultimately the plan make a fighting force big and strong enough to fight the waves.

wonder how much time it would take to make an MMO where you're an OPMC that can fuck around with the world

closest I can think of is Minecraft

Friendly reminder that no MMORPG like Yggdrasil will ever exists ;_;

Do you like cute girls on adventures?

comic.pixiv.net/works/2569

just wait a decade or two, you'd be amazed by how much technology advances in 5 years

I've been having too damn much fun with this one.

read.lhtranslation.com/read-makikomarete-isekai-teni-suru-yatsu-wa-taitei-cheat-chapter-1.html

There's nudity, FYI, but it's funny.

TL;DR - Kids summoned to another world. One of them finds a cheat console. Literally.

I don't get any of them. I just tell the Slave Shop owner that I'll be back one day to buy the entire shop.

Start with an elf with big tits.

Then when I have enough I get a catgirl, and third a tank.

Then I grind out money to buy all the slaves in the shop.

Then I grind more money to buy all the slaves in the kingdom.

Then I grind more money and establish my own kingdom of slaves, who are so indebted and grateful to me they're loyal.

Then I conquer the rest of the fucking world and implement laws against slavery.

I'm not a fan of slavery.

IIRC there's a way to change back but he hasn't met the requirements or something like that.

Okay, if I'm isekai'd in the same world as this guy, I try to stop him because what he's doing is pure evil.

>just wait a decade or two

Damn, I'll be dead or homeless by then.

Don't worry, I'll install a constitutional monarchy where a parliamentary body can govern in my place, so long as they adhere to a basic bill of rights.

But yeah, no slaves. That shit ain't cool.

That's a very roundabout way to end slavery.

>tfw can't get into MMOs anymore and just live in comfy singleplayer games
Try it out.

Well yeah, I've never been good at being really efficient. But I do know that freed slaves who are treated nicely and given the choice to serve may choose to leave, but those who choose to stay will often be very, very grateful.

>nidome no jinsei got an official translation
Top kek. Just how deep does the rabbit hole go?

can't have isekai without any beastkin

>that accessory around her ear
So this is the fashion of beastkin

Right now I was reincarnated as a sword is my favorite Isekai. No questions asked. Fran is the best.

Have you read the latest chapters?

You should check out Reincarnated as a Sword.

Go here wakga.wordpress.com/other/

Scroll down to Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

>no longer about an all powerful dragon doing fun slice of life things with his little slime friends
Well, it was nice while it lasted.

Well I mean we'd all do the same.

Once he ditched his slime buddies he went and got laid like, ten times in a row.

Samefag here. To be fair, the fake monk slut was hot as fuck, though. Too bad, she was just pretending to like MC. The novel is just pretty bad, I couldn't believe it got licensed.

So is she going to go full furry in the future when she reaches max level?

Sauce please? Google got nothing.

Whichever has the best complimentary skillset and so on so I can buy out the shop exponentially faster.

Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai
Only a few chapters translated so far.

If there is slavery going on I believe there should be active fucking wars on multiple battlefronts. Slavery stemming from a need to control vastly different type of groups, or their racial characteristics an exploitable advantage.

We dunno what she'll evolve into, nobody from her tribe has ever evolved

Thank you kind sir!

Nahh just lightning speed and possibly a heavenly body.

I can't believe this got an adaption
>novel translations are dead
Suffering.

Beastkin actually barely change at all when they evolve.

That was Wordmaster, it was okay but manga translation died off and I heard WN got real choppy and awful at the end so I didn't bother. MC was alright from manga at least, everyone gets excited about being heroes and he's just like "nah I'm out" and just goes and travels around reading.

>without productivity augmenting tech
Magic tools/magitech exist for that I guess, but somehow authors like to handwave any possibilities of that with just the 'over-reliance with existing magic' trope or fantasy racism trope.

I'm not some hypocritical guy though, since even today slavery still exists in the form of prostitution bondage coupled with direct violence. Wage slavery might not count, I guess. Some people are just poor as fuck, despite being legally free.

Whats so bad about the novel? It seems like a standard isekai

>If there is slavery going on I believe there should be active fucking wars on multiple battlefronts
IF there were, they all halted because everyone's got to focus on the hordes of interdimensional monsters that pop out every other week.

Reminds one of the things I liked about DM was that it was the Gods who where constantly destroying any semblance of developing technology. From printing presses to trains.

swords such a pile of shit. im a sword. but theres zero downsides to being a sword. might as well be a fucking genie for all practical purposes but hey cute loli catgirl.

all thes isekais with non human protags who assume human form almost immediatly and the whole gimmick of them ever being not human is ignored forever.

O, MY GOLDEN LIGHT

This was when I dropped the series

To be fair, the spooky ghost explained how contracts in that world work, which the king just "happened" to neglect to explain. Not mention many other majors things to help him avoid standing out. 99% chance all the other transmigrators end up being slaves to the King at some point.

What's the point of having godly overpowered dragon or some otherwordly existance as MC if you are going to just make them shapeshift to a human form? seriously japan wtf

how many other transmigrators do not become the slaves of the king? or is he the only one?

Well, it's not like it's one of the worst stuff out there, but it's just pretty boring and uninspired, even for isekai standard. Also,
>Shion Femme Fatale
>Katana-wanking
>Edgy bloodthirsty MC wielding katana during fucking WW2, buy somehow lived because he's a fucking badass, then
>MC being ninety-years old badass but often acts out of character and turns into a generic young guy
on top of my mind, among other things.

It's standard for isekai to have a stupid twist to the formula that the author can advertise in the title that gets almost immediately written out of the story once it's fulfilled its purpose to hook the reader to prevent it from getting in the way of the stock standard cliche developments.

To be fair, I don't think they have ever run into someone strong enough to make Fran literally breakdown like she did. He did fuck up leaving her to go appraise the Beast Kings retainers though.

I'm actually really tempted to get good at drawing, and draw my own fucking manga and just be done with it, same with light novels, I just find the lack of creativity/originality baffling when they are able to come up with the unnecessarily and painfully specific long titles

The Manga version of how he meets Leia is 100000000000x better then the WN version.

Do it user, do it.

D R A G O N G I R L
Any MC who passes on one for a generic elf or catkin is a fool. A FOOL I SAY.

Aight, I'll be back in like 3 years and I'll show you the results

I'm not good at light novels, I love novels written in english but somehow whenever I read translated light novels they feel off somehow. Manga I never have that issue with.

Does he ever fuck any of the girls? I just looked at the covers and the girls are cute at the very least.

Incorrect, but the Manga won't reach her for another 100+ chapters probably. Assuming they don't cut the stupid fucking cooking challenge arc.

My bad, I stick to the Manga so I don't know what's going to happen that's already been revealed in the LN

I'll be waiting.

IIRC he hasn't run into any of them yet, but considering how the plot develops it's pretty much a sure thing he's probably the only one that got out. Stupid student council president thinking he's hot shit.
>Shion
>Anything but a bumbling idiot with mediocre sword skill
Are we reading the same novel?
To be fair, Fran won't evolve for a looooooooooooooooooooong time so don't worry about it so much.

isek/a/i threads write their own isekai when?

This absolutely went to shit when he abandoned the slimes - I get why he did, but they were cute and awesome.

>The isekai's you dropped get continuous chapter updates.
>The one you like has been at the latest chapter for 4 months.
It hurts to see.