Dewey

>Mid Tier
Lois
Old Francis

>Shit Tier
Malcolm

>Literally who Tier
Jamie

I don't know, can you repeat the question?

Dude was a katana junkie and wanted to cut someone with his katana , so when he learned that he was the reicarnation of some Inca warrior he tried to kill the favorite disciple of his master before he got his own powers

You're not the boss of me now

If always wondered the source of this shit in the OP. There was actually a really funny scene in one of the episodes were Hal and Dewey are arguing about DBZ and freiza s power level

>There was actually a really funny scene in one of the episodes were Hal and Dewey are arguing about DBZ and freiza s power level
got a link to this?

You're not the boss of me now

I don't know man. Jamie was the closest to kill Lois when Reese filled him with energy drinks.

anyone here watched Nazca?

>tfw frankie muniz has gotten fucked up from car wrecks during his racing career and has permanent long-term memory loss and can no longer remember anything about his time spent acting in malcolm in the middle
>bryan cranston takes his time out to remind muniz of events that happened during the show's filming to help the guy out
>just as he was a surrogate father to erik per sullivan (dewey) during the show's filming so the kid could have a normal childhood and grow up normally

It was some completely one off quip that Hal makes to Dewey so it's probably impossible to find

youtube.com/watch?v=-k7qgQHl97s

>Jamie
So what did that kid did anyway? I only managed to watch until he was still newborn, but I Wonder if he was better off as a girl.

He was the baby. Series ended with Lois and Hal realizing Lois was pregnant again.

Remember that time Hal dreamed about becoming a chemist and made some crazy blue meth along with some guy that yelled bitch?
Good times, good times.

No it didn't. There were seasons well after that.

It symbolized man's inhumanity against man.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKVeI8j0TrU

No, not pregnant with Jamie. Pregnant with another kid after Jamie. That was the same episode where Lois tells Malcolm to go become President of the US, because he's smart enough to do it and all his suffering up to then will make him a good president. It's the very last episode of season 7.

>No grandma Ida
absolute fag

Golf cart scene is kino

Life is a test and I confess

>Jamie
Wait literally who?

Was she the one that lost her legs saving Dewey's life?

Malcolm in the Middle characters talking about DBZ would not be a hard to find thing.

>reese
>ever being an enjoyable part of the show

Hal and dewey carried that shit all day every day, with some help from francis every now and then.

The one that also sued them

Time to add cranston to the list of "people I'd be fucking devastated to hear is actually some awful creepy rapist"

I call bullshit

Maybe you're remembering that scene where Reese says he beat Mortal Kombat but Hal calls bullshit saying no one can defeat Sub-Zero

also tried drugging a chinese man into marrying her so she could get his money

Golden opportunity here, anons. I'mgoing to meet Frankie Munez on the 15th at some sort of Dancing with the Stars show. What should i ask him, Sup Forums?

What's his favorite anime, of course.

Malcolm was alright until highschool, the geek boys interactions were golden

Nah, the EXACT moment malcolm went to shit is when he actually started having mild success with girls

I saw the first episode a long ass time ago. Don't remember anything about it other than aztec gods and kendo

So basically high school where he got a gf on the first or second day.
I agree

I think that might be it desu

>dewey
>anywhere but in annoying and faggy little shit

>aztec
incas*

Shut up your fucking lying ;_;

shit taste, dewey and hal carried that show

No

This is correct.

people.com/tv/frankie-muniz-memory-loss-malcolm-in-middle/
Don't get in a car wreck, man.

>tfw Sup Forums is better at discussing tv shows than Sup Forums

So what season is the one where it first gets good?

It is. Sup Forums isn't as infested with Sup Forumstards as Sup Forums is

>ntr

I liked Francis so much I unironically wanted to be him. When I was 19

Kill me.

What the fuck is that thing in the middle of the circle

Whiny little bitch didn't carry shit the real stars where Hal and either Reese/Francis

Why did they make him leave the farm? He was doing so well

He ended up with a stable 9-5 job, but refuses to let Lois have the satisfaction of knowing that.

The Devil Cow was the biggest enemy in the series
the manga did it better anyway

This hurts

>Tfw you were in a dysfunctional arguably abusive
>Tfw you were the self hating under achieving kid that got put into the "gifted program"
>When your little brother is almost literally dewy
>When your overbearing mother behaves as Louis does, nit just in the way she treated us but even down yo looks and mannerisms

This show has a special place in my heart, anons. Hearing this hurts

Francis led such a fucking varied and interesting life
from being kicked out and sent to bootcamp
to being kicked out there to getting a native american waifu and being a logger in Alaska
then working on a farm
to being kicked out there and posing as a gay guy at a strip club
to getting kicked out there and getting a comfy office job

the order of events might be a bit off

>implying reese scenes weren't kino

youtube.com/watch?v=tC2ySd7BhI4

God Tier
>It's a Hal and Dewey episode
>It's a Hal episode

Great Tier
>It's a Hal and Lois episode
>It's a Hal and Francis episode
>It's a Dewey episode

Good Tier
>It's a Lois and Francis episode
>It's a Francis episode

Meh Tier
>It's a Dewey and Reese episode
>It's a Dewey and Lois episode
>It's a Lois episode
>It's a Reese episode

Bad Tier
>It's a Malcolm and X episode
>It's a Malcolm episode

Shit Tier
>It's a Jamie episode

SECRET ELDER GOD TIER
>It's a Hal and his black friends episode

this is comprehensive and correct

Pretty much nailed it

The episode in which Hal's dentist friend charges him like 2k is pure kino

Wasn't there a fat dude that Lois worked with that wanted to fuck Lois and was always plotting to cuck her away from Hal?

youtube.com/watch?v=gMWdKnhQPAc

Lois is insanely underrated. People don't realize how much of a necessary evil that character is. The kids were varying degrees of shit, none of them were actually good. It's all Hal/Cranston carrying the entire show.

Yeah, dude had fallen hard for her. When she learned (from Malcolm, who was working at the store at the time) she told the guy in every single way she could think of to turn him down, they'll always remain coworkers and friends, and never anything more. IIRC she then solved a strike or something at the store. Shit was difficult to watch.

Don't get me wrong, Lois was consistently in the upper echelon of main characters on that show. She just faces stiff competition from god tier characters like Hal and Dewey, and Francis edges her out for the pure inanity of his adventures.

Any board seems to be better at discussing off-topic things than the board it's meant for.

>The kids were varying degrees of shit, none of them were actually good.
Dewey just got better with age.

What ever happened to his actor?

I think he was one of those kids who is actually way older than they appear because they suffer from a glandular problem, so I imagine he just got aged out.

Posting pure Hal kino because if you don't think Hal was the greatest gift to 2000s television you need to acquire better tastes.

youtube.com/watch?v=xuc2iY5AY44

accurate rankings

Which Francis is best Francis and why was it Military School Francis?

>Episode where Francis obtains some illegal firework
>He sets it off in the middle of the desert with Malcolm and Reese
>It turns the night into day
>They stumble away completely blind, absolutely awed of what they saw

I can't believe it took so long for Bryan Cranston to blow up as an actor.

one of my favorite visual gags ever

>lois
>mid tier

>it took so long for Bryan Cranston to blow up as an actor.
Elaborate

Cranston's finest role

youtube.com/watch?v=aJkeX2pN2t8