An old Anime recommendation

youtube.com/watch?v=u3SzOzm8lmo Is Texhnolyze good? This anime seems the complete opposite of todays anime. I noticed Madhouse did this but this opening seems really dark. Any recommendations anons? Spoilers are welcome

If there is any anime that will run newfags off this board it is Texhnolyze. You better prepare yourself, this anime is not like many others. This is one fucking depressing anime. If you don't want to kill yourself you will.

It's fantastic.
It drags in some places, but that dragging and slow pensive build up is actually part of what makes it work.

But, yeah, Texhnolyze is a masterpiece, though the contrarians on Sup Forums would disagree.

What do you mean? Whats so different about it? Is the plot really unique in a depressing way or something?

not OP but it has an amazing pleb filter

>2000s is considered old

bitch

Sup Forums hates this anime because the ending to this anime is one fucking hell of a negative trip.Look at it like this humanity is fucked and the protagonist is fucked to. Everyone is fucked it is pure nihilism to the core

Just your usual old edgy shit that people pander too to pretend they got "Class" and that they "Aren't" others.
I liked it...Better stuff out there,but its up to taste as evryone's taste is different.

Holy shit look at all the other posts on this board talking up some shitty Citrus anime and Darling in the Filth. This anime is nothing like those that shit is newfag material fuck this anime should be in a damn sticky so newfags leave and never return

If there was any anime that you would define as blackpilled, this would be it

Texhnolyze is good and all, though it was a little too dispassionate for my taste. It makes sense, given that it's ultimately about mankind being stripped of all passion, but it's not really about that nearly enough. I think it would have been a lot better if it really focused on the surface more than the underground.

Pic related from the same director hit me a lot harder, even if it will remain perpetually unfinished.

REMINDER

Yoshi did nothing wrong

>Imagine watching your waifu being slaughtered in front of you only to be reborn and tortured again in front of you
That is what the plot of this anime is like. This shit is too much. Like the other user said, blackpilled would be a simple way to describe it.

>the contrarians on Sup Forums would disagree.
>Sup Forums hates this anime

Since fucking when get out newfags

Imagine the anime Citrus but both the main girls get shot in the head halfway through the anime and their corpses raped for 2 episodes. After that happens a gang takes over the local town and proceeds to kill all the men and use the lesbian girls as farming materials. Enter our main Ichinese who just becomes a useless NEET watching it all happen. There you go thats Texhnolyze.

go buy some booze and watch it in one sitting

jesus is this real? Is it that bad? Anons I didn't watch it either Im scared

Just 2 girls shot in the head? Nah thats baby shit. It would be much much much worse than that. If you put Citrus in Texhnolyze's world..god that could be an anime in itself really.

>Sup Forums hates this anime because I made up shit
Are you fucking kidding? Sup Forums would defend this anime before any other kiddybaby garbage on this shithole chinese website. This anime has probably one of the biggest cults on here

>It's another MaDhOuSe shill thread
The fact that people here defend this trash have shit taste

>he doesn't like Texas Roadkill the anime
Alright reddit I think it is time for you to leave

texhnolyze is literally an emotion rollercoaster

its not edgy tho if you understand philosophy 101 as retarded as this sounds inb4 nietzsche.png

This anime is fucked up. Madhouse was much different then. Instead of Overlord they need to bring another show like this. We need more anime that is anti newfag material

I didn't find anything particularly edgy about Texhnolyze. 'Edgy' has to be the most abused fucking word on all of Sup Forums. It can be used to refer to anything more violent or downbeat than your typical shonen anime.

For fuck's sake, there are people who unironically think Kill la Kill is fucking edgy.

It's blackpilled. Honestly I dont know how you can view other anime the same after. It kinda ruined a lot of shows for me. Made me realize what is the point? They are all fucked eventually anyway. I can't even watch shonen the same way anymore this anime fucked me up man.

Madhouse used to make top tier shit. If they went back to making more anime like this Sup Forums would be clean of normies.

KLK is what brought a lot of reddit to Sup Forums

When the fuck was there a thread about old madhouse anime? Half the shit they talk about now is chibi slice of life trash. No wonder the nips fucking hate us

well to an 89iq Yoshi was an edgelord doing it for the lulz and Kano was doing it for the evilulz
writing kinome is no easy task dude
inb4 if god is dead so unleash your inner ubermensch live life you want it to be

2003 was nearly 15 years ago user. I think you are getting old