One Piece

Which One Piece villain, former or current, would you most like to see join the crew, and why is it Katakuri?

Enel.

Who cares about the straw hats anymore?
There will never be a superior moment to Zoro taking Luffy's pain in Thriller Bark for the crew.

Aokiji, Gin, and Bellamy are the best choices for Grand Fleet. As for actual crew though, Demaro Black would be a welcome inclusion, clearly Urogue should be their new captain.

>
Obviously Bon Clay. Well, is he considered a bad guy now? idk

>Katakuri had private times set aside for him to swallow giant sized donuts whole and drink tea.

What a glutton, and yes he is fit as fuck.

so, why is Katakuri so desperate to lose?

why is Oda such a hack?

He's tired of being someone he's not for family members who will turn on him at a whim. The final step is getting defeated by someone everyone thought would lose.

blackbeard

Crocodile because it's about time a logia joins.

I want him back too, but he won't take orders, especially from Luffy How else will he impress him?

>What a glutton
It's genetic

fpbp

Daily reminder that LuKa is canon

This, post LuKa

Posting Luka

bump.

I have a strong feeling Katakuri will leave the Big Mom Pirates after this arc and go on a solo journey

What do you think Snakeman ability is ?

>tfw Gin and Bellamy in the fleet
Oda pls

How would a Steam-Steam Fruit differ from the Smoke-Smoke Fruit?

It scalds on contact.
It isn't as dense and can't trap stuff.

Is she the ideal woman for Luffy?

Interesting.

What about a Smelt Smelt Fruit (molten metal) from the Magma Magma Fruit?

I was worried Kata would be a boring edgelord like Lucci. Now he's legit one of my favorite characters.

>solo
He will become a nakama

Hancock was introduced as a villain at first, so I take her.

>how will the strawhats ever defeat kaido?!?!?
>a yonko's right hand joins the crew
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stop dreaming

even higher level considering that to smelt iron you need a higher temp than what magma reaches. it'd be vulnerable to kid's ability though

serious question though: does fujitora's ability affects kizaru's? take this from a "manga logic" standpoint. gravity affects mass (even fire as shown in dressrosa). however kizaru "is" light, which is massless energy
also due to effects such as gravitational lensing it can be inferen that any light based attack could be "bent" around fujitora
therefore they could be immune to eachothers fruit abilities.

Is this BDSM?

Conflicting dreams user, Crocoboy wants to be PK as well

>it's about time a logia joins
>in the new world

Crocodile would be easily buttblastable in the NW

Luffy's awakening will allow him to turn his gear steam into rubber.

He only needs armor of some kind to get rid of his weakness to really sharp objects and "stronger haki", and "extra arms" since most enemies make short work of Gattlings.

where did you find this? im always scanning pixiv/deviantart for more carrot pictures but i haven't seen this

I guess the Smelt fruit would be even stronger than Akainu's, huh?

I thought Blackbeard was gravity due to darkness being like a Black hole. However I don't know what exactly he is considering Fujitora's powers.

>katakuri
not wanting the far better choice, Gangster Gastino

BB is just a human black hole, much like how Caribou is a human swamp.

His power is more like a paramecia than anything, but the ID arc made it seem like he could travel around inside of his darkness.

>Caesar's clone
Why? You could have the original

So apparently snadman posted his thoughts on what G4 Snakeman might actually be

Best character by arc, GO!

(1st arc/Cpt. Morgan arc)

his power seems to be gravity. he can send gravitational waves as seen against sabo, increase the gravity in an area as seen against the gambling dudes and zoro, alter the gravitational force on objects as seen when "levitating" all the debris in dressrosa and he can also summon meteorites through sending a gravitational wave upwards

Buggy arc

Syrup Village arc

>Katakuri disowned by Big Mom
>takes a few loyal followers
>joins grand fleet

Why is he surprised? Maybe he thought his head could be next?

Baratie arc

i don't think he's smiling. if you cover his mouth as he used to have it it seems more like a concentrating/brooding expression. that smile comes from his stitched up mouth

Romance Dawn: Luffy

Orange Town: Buggy

Syrup Village: Kuro

Baratie: Mihawk

Arlong Park: Nami

Loguetown: Dragon

Reverse Mountain: Laboon

Whiskey Peak: Vivi

Little Garden: Mr 3

Drum Kingdom: Hiluluk

Alabasta: Vivi

Jaya: Blackbeard

Skypeia: Wiper

Long Ring Long: Luffy

Water 7: Usopp

Enies Lobby: Usopp

Thriller Bark: Brook

Sabaody: Rayleigh

Amazon Lily: Hancock

Impel Down: Bon-chan

Marineford: Whitebeard

Return To Sabaody: Luffy

Fishmen Island: Jimbei

Punk Hazard: Caesar

Dressrosa: Doflamingo

Zou: Nekomamushi and Inurashi

WCI: Katakuri

So far only bratty sister and her posse turned on him. The cooks were simply shocked. I don't think adult siblings would mock him, just be surprised. While brats would be brats. Katakuri was shocked that his mouth was revealed since for him it is a sensetive topic. But now, when he is cool about it, he will pay no heed to comments. He is still the same, his behavior was real, just revealing his mouth he was bullied for back in childhood.

nvm, it was on pixiv it's just no one tagged it.

well they will recruit Marco.

my qualms:
Orange Town: Chou Chou
Baratie: Gin
Arlong Park: Genzo
Whiskey Peak: Zoro
Alabasta: Mr. Prince
Skypiea: Wiper or Gan Fall
Impel Down: Magellan
Dressrosa: Senor Pink

Bon Clay. Luffy's wanted a dancer from the beginning.

PUFFY

Con D. Oriano

This is not LuKa, this is that one girl's shitty OC.

At least one of them is taking great pleasure from beating the shit out of the other. So yeah. It does qualify.

>Smoothie will never sit on your face

He doesn't want to lose to Luffy, he wants Luffy to do his best.

Cute!

>katakuri in the manga
>looks like he has black hair
>might aswell be luffies older brother
>he has pink hair in the anime

>Katakuri's mom has pink hair

>Looks black in a black and white medium

Why does Kuttakoori look so much like Guts from Berzerk?

Oda is a hack, A HACK

He doesn't.

now that i think aboutmit darius from league of legends is guts

name 1 theory that people were right about

Oda, where's Luffy's Queen Vivi?

Gear 4 having multiple forms

Prince Sanji

Forgot pic.

Luffy is never settling down, but who is he gonna pump full of cum to make a baby?

>Warrior who became strong after many life or death battles, wielding a large sword
>His life was ruined when an ambitious man rose to power
>Severs his own limb to attack said ambitious man
>Had a loving woman and child, one of whom died the other doesn't recognise or remember him
>Endures a horrible fate for years after
has a happy end

In the epilogue of course, but there are a few possibilities: either he'll get Hancock in the end or will die a virgin.
And speaking of his relationship with Hancock, age gap romance is not so uncommon in battle shounen, as proven in Rurouni Kenshin and Inu Yasha.

>implying

Why can't Luffy end up with anyone else you fucking moron? There's a lot of candidates and princesses.
>And speaking of his relationship with Hancock
There's no relationship. He rejected her. You're just being a delusional shiptard.

>Age gap romance is not so uncommon in battle shounen, as proven in *insert random manga here*
So? Just because some other manga did it Oda should too? Fucking bravo.

Kyros deserves happiness

Age gap romance wasn't a very popular fetish but not uncommon in battle shounen, and Kenshin and Inu Yasha are popular and did it before so I don't think Oda would force himself to do this but it would be refreshing if he do it.

His hair looked more pink in the cover manga, anime seems like they made it darker

Do you think they're fucking? Rebecca looking so much like her mom and all?

>There's no relationship. He rejected her. You're just being a delusional shiptard.
And what it does matter when Hancock could like the MC as if she's his potential wife? I am neither a shipfag nor a LuHanfag, I'm just talking that it would be interesting if Oda would make it happen just so it could be another good example that age gap romance for the MCs do exist in battle shounen and it even happened in some popular series, too.

>It would be refreshing it Oda changes his ideals of never having having romance in the manga
>It would be refreshing if Oda does something that has been done already in another manga
>It would be refreshing if Oda changes a Luffy with no sexual attraction to a person who fucks another girl he already refused to marry
>im not a shipper
>btw listen to my reason why these two should end up together
Nice bait. Fuck off, LuNafag.

If you want that kind of shit. In Oda's words, read a girl's manga.

Fuck off and read a girl's manga you fags

Romance manga was a thing in shounen since the 80s (you just never cared for them) and I never said One Piece should have romance (if there's any), I just think it would be interesting if Luffy gets with Hancock in the epilogue just so it could be used as a model to raise more awareness over age gap romance in battle shounen.

Hancock’s sole purpose is to be the mother of Luffy’s children. It’s not about shipping, it’s about having a functionnal brain.

I was okay with the OC before but now it's getting grating when it's obvious that LuKa is the light that she should follow like her other artists

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

this post is the best thing about these threads right now

We're going towards a "redeemed villain" final boys, Katakuri will win but will save Luffy because he wants to see him become greater or some retarded shit, of course hackfags will defend this, suck Oda's cock and savagely attack anyone who dares speak up.

>zorocucks

Rewatching some one piece and saw some dialogue about Kaido being a creature instead of a human.

Could he be like chopper, an animal who ate a human model fruit? If buddha exists, then surely Oni would be one of the series.

What is she doing to that poor chameleon?

every.fucking.thread.
nigga u my hero