You should know better than to oppose Vegeta

You should know better than to oppose Vegeta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ogo-cuP5wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vegeta has a stronger son than Goku
Vegeta has a better wife than Goku
Vegeta is better looking than Goku

But he will NEVER EVER be stronger than Goku

I hate those eyes so much

His name is literally VAG-EATA
Kukukukukuku EDP

Second.
Fiddle.

3 - 0

It's anime.

Goku knows victory is meaningless and being stronger at the end of the day is what matters, that’s why he lets Vegeta have shallow victories because he pities him lol

and better at games

At the very least we can agree that Future Trunks > Jobhan.

What console is that?

yes, manga one
future trunks even fixed present trunks by making him get jealous

The style is jarringly different.

I will admit the style is weird with DB.

Nintendo Switch.

To bad hes not gonna win tho

Goku is better looking and stronger than Vegeta, but the others are true.

It's 1 - 1 you fucking idiot

Vegeta shirtless is fucking hot

I can't take those eyes seriously. Vegeta's eyes are supposed to be only flat, one colored. That little white reflection makes him look like a dreamy moe princess.

Super Famicom or Super Nintendo in the west
Did you not grow up with the SNES user?

Vegeta is also shorter than Goku

If you are counting the Buu fight Goku clearly let Vegeta Win. Vegeta says it himself in the show.

Goku was fighting Vegeta for real, and at SSJ2 Vegeta won. Goku should have won if he used SSJ3.
Also, Vegeta always says any excuse to create the appearence that he lost or was humillated if a fight was not 1 Vs 1 and totally absolutely won by him.

How come super doesn't have kino scenes like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ogo-cuP5wo

Super Saiyan Moegeta

>better wife
>better looking

reminds me of pic related

>Did you not grow up with the SNES user?
I'm 19, so no.

i miss zamasu

>Trunks stronger than Gohan

Jobhan memes aside, I find this hard to believe.

>Vegeta is better looking than Goku

Poor taste if you prefer receding hairline manlets.

>take this Toppo, dramatic sacrifice
>well I didn't actually sacrifice despite the flashback to when I killed myself, but at least I'm out of energies
>except I'm not lol
>proceeds to fight in his strongest form like nothing happened
Did a 10 year old write this? Why the fuck are people still defending Super?

I mean, the Androids killed Gohan in Future Trunks' timeline, then he killed them. After powerleveling a bit, though.

Vegeta is sooo much better looking

Tailless half saiyans have more potential.

To be fair Vegeta is pretty pathetic. It took him arguably 3 years between Namek and Android arc to reach SSJ1, and then he proceed to gloat all over the place. Then he trained for 2 YEARS inside the time chamber only to get a subpar transformation that is Super Vegeta. Meanwhile, Goku and Gohan took less than a year to get Perfected SSJ1 which is several tiers above the retarded Super Vegeta form. He then took somewhere around the period of 7 years to get SSJ2 and had to be possesed by Babidi just to keep up with Goku. Goku within the same period managed to get SSJ3.

He was never trained by Goku, of course he's weak on his own.

It just seems Goku is just more talented. The virtue of Vegeta is that he works hard, possibly harder than anyone else, and never gives up.

The only problem with that is until Namek, Vegeta was arguably a lot stronger than Goku and far ahead of him, ever since he was a child. He was always considered a genius.
Remember, Goku was originally far weaker than Raditz who was a shit tier Saiyan to begin with. So it's really hard to rationally explain how and when the position of Vegeta and Goku changed to the opposite, when did the genius and the underdog change places.

Goku just trains better. He actually capitalize on SSJ1 weakness and try to get around it for efficiency. Meanwhile Vegeta is all about putting in more muscle and spiky hair.

>all about putting in more muscle and spiky hair.
Literally what Goku achieved with SS3.

>He then took somewhere around the period of 7 years to get SSJ2
He needed the Majin power boost to get SS2.

>this is what manlets actually believe

But you have 100% of winning as long as you call yourself the fv.

I present to you the most beautiful girl of all Dragon Ball, nobody can deny it, if she had continued appearing in the series, it would be the most popular among women, also the resemblance with Bulma is very interesting, that means that Krillin was secretly in love of Bulma