Is it to late for someone to get into Berserk?

I hadn't heard of Berserk until the last couple years and I have been wanting to get into the whole series. I've watched some of the 1990s anime but have yet to finish it and have read some of the first manga online. It just feels weird to get into an series that's been around for so long it feels like i'd always be playing catch up and never experiencing events with everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/955858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The manga releases slowly enough that you should be able to catch up fairly quickly.

it's never too late, user. Just enjoy the ride

You could read a chapter every other month, and Miura will still be 10 years from completion.

Just go read it user, theres like 5 berserk threads a day......youll be fine.

It's best if you read it now before you get spoiled too much, no one cares if you're too late

you're lucky you don't have to wait months to years for a new chapter, take your time to savor every panel

griffith kills the entire band of the hawk and rapes casca
etc

>have read some of the first manga online
Stop right now

Download the Dark Horse scans and read it on cdisplayex

You can read one speech bubble a day and you'll still will be waiting with the rest of us

It's true.

it's never too late since it's not ending anytime soon

>never experiencing the events with everyone else
Is there actually no property you have ever read/watched that you watched alone and never talked about it to anyone? I do this at least once a week. Why do you care if you enjoy the material?

read one chapter a week and you'll be golden I guess.

It's too early, unless you enjoy the suffering of waiting for a new chapter once a month if we're lucky.

i've been using mangakakalot and it seems to be working alright

I remember when I finally decided to read Berserk roughly a year or so ago, and I was actually a little bit overwhelmed by the amount of chapters that were out, and thought that the series would end before I caught up.
Now I'm just sitting here laughing at my previous self and crying in despair at the same time.

More like too early.

The only time it's ever late, user, is when Miura or Idolmaster is dead. At the speed the manga is going, you will catch up in no time

Yeah read it about 2 years ago and I wish I had paced myself better. Stuck in the same boat (pun not intended) with SOIAF too.
Luckily I don't read HxH so I've been spared that endless suffering.

Can anyone explain to me why Miura thought this scene was necessary to draw?

I read it in 2 days without sleep, though I haven't caught up to the most recent stuff yet due to other stuff I'm following. You'll be fine.

Just read it user, what does time have to do with it

teach me then senpai

I lost hope when I had found out that Casca has been a fucking potato for longer than I've been alive.

link to the scans?

>teach me then senpai

it's never too late since it's not ending anytime soon

Download the official Berserk and read it on cdisplayex
>nyaa.si/view/955858

you're lucky you don't have to wait months to years for a new chapter, take your time to savor every panel

OP's a faggot and all, but it does always suck to read/watch something and go "Shit, this is good but everyone's already moved on, why didn't I pick this up X years ago when it was ongoing and being discussed?" Shouldn't put you off from reading/watching it, obviously, but it is frustrating.

Don't get into Berserk. It's trash and you'll end up waiting for new chapters for the rest of your life. The chapters aren't even going to be good.

Surprising how, out of all the series mentioned, the only one that you haven't read is the only good one.

you the real mvp

sad that it doesnt include elfhelm arc

It's never too late to get into anything. All you miss is hype.

I first sped through the serious about 10-11 years ago...

Will the 2018-2019 anime finally be 2d?

this

Why would it be too late? Literature is everlasting

It's far too early. Wait like 10 years more and then start reading.

Real talk, what advantage does torrenting the manga have over reading it online outside of the obvious one (being that you need a connection for the other)?