birdy is top teir

Other urls found in this thread:

birdycephonaltera.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best pink of all time? Possibly.

Decode is trash, both the anime itself and Birdy's design

Birdy a best

You take that back.

I really want to see a sequel to the OVA.

My man

Birdy has been my waifu since 2002.

How many of you are keeping up with the manga?

birdycephonaltera.wordpress.com/

nani? there's a manga?

There's two.

One ran from '86-'89 and was the basis for the OVA, and another that ran from 2003-2012 and was the basis for Decode. Both were pretty loose adaptations.

Which one do you like more?

The second manga has a better plot, but I like the 80's shounen style of the first one.

Wait I thought there were 3? The original, Tetsuwan Birdy II, and Evolution, are you saying Evolution is a continuation of II? I don't know because I can't find anywhere to read Evolution.
I read the original all that was translated from Tetsuwan Birdy II a few years ago and thought the translator team had dropped it partway or it had been axed only to reboot into decode It was in the flooded apartment building arc(?), shortly after the fight against Undine. I've forgotten where exactly it was so I'm just waiting for them to finish then I'll read all of it at once.

Here's a Birdy I saw posted in a drawthread a while back.

Evolution is a direct sequel to the second manga that started because the series moved to a different magazine.

The OVA is pure kino.

Damn it! Why is she so cute?

She just is.

Birdy Decode's design is top tier, user.

I think there is no need to fight over it.

Both OVA Birdy and Arita Shion Birdy are best Birdy.

Each has her own positive points.

I really want to see a third season, as impossible as that is at this point. The way they teased Revi being the root of so many conspiracies, and Birdy finally addressing corruption in the Federation, it has so much potential.