ITT: Characters who fuck on the first date

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcXGgjyV4WA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you're this guy.

Rei might put out on first date but she wouldn't understand or care much about what's going on though.

I will kill you

lel

>first date

How about random encounters?

literally fuck the first time they meet

I think you meant to post Ritsu.

What anime is she from?

Rei is too naive and innocent in regards to sex, Asuka on the other hand always craves dick from multiple guys at once.

OP said characters
Not anime

How many of you would?

>making the mistake of going on a date with her in the first place

>Rei might put out on first date but she wouldn't understand or care much about what's going on though.
My kind of girl

>OP forgot the episode where Asuka goes on a first date with someone and dumps their ass halfway in by saying she had to go to the bathroom and fucking leaving

You fucked up

It was actually the seventh day that they fucked on.
youtube.com/watch?v=PcXGgjyV4WA

>Then the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men.
>March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days.
>Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams’ horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets.
>When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have the whole army give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the army will go up, everyone straight in.

> there are people who wouldn't
> there are people who don't understand her beauty
> there are people who don't understand her genius

She's pretty, but she really is a retard.
However that doesn't mean she wouldn't make a good mother.

I dont see why not

It'd be better than masturbating, at least

My ideal harem.

I would have done if I didn't see the episode with her wearing her kid panties.

>not liking 6o

What a retarded picture.

>assblasted reiject

She may be a little unconventional but she has proven ability go really fast, take a punch, build a sandcastle and instantly assess the quality of bananas. She's like the perfect woman in female form.

>the perfect woman in female form.
You make it sound like htere exists a perfect woman in male form.
It's gay.

Asuke is the kind of chick that does anal to protect her virgintiy.

Not true, Asuka wants to become an adult.

I like how Japanese media just unapologetically glorifies the axis alliance from WW2. Without their tone-deaf interest in the German people we’d probably never get any media from the German perspective, but luckily anime has us covered.

I wonder what role Asuka would've been given in the reich? Even in the original NGE (where she is not an air force pilot) she seems fixated on flying and aerial acrobatics, so I could see her being a pilot.

It's questionable which side Asuka would have fought on, as she is an American citizen with an American father.

You animal.

boku no pico

Canon:

Amanda is pure.

(You)