Dragon Ball Super

Did El Hermano kill Jiren's parents?

What is the context behind El Hermano?

spic youtube theories

Is Hercule stronger than Yajirobe?

He's Jiren's long lost brother who was adopted by El Grande Padre

Reminder chadgeta will win

That would be a good twist. But isn't it Belmod?

People making fun of Mexican/South American obsession with DB, creating this kind of insane fanfic to mock it.

>Goku takes Kamehameha from Roshi
>Goku takes Zanzoken from Jakie Chun
>Goku takes Taiyoken from Tenshinhan
>Goku takes Kienzan from Kuririn
>Goku takes Hakai from Beerus
>Goku will take Blanco from Gohan by mastering UI

Are you ready for gohanfags being BTFO again?

I can taste the tears

Goku using hakai is non canon

Whatever makes you sleep at nights, toeimongrel

Yes
El hermano is just another itachi rehash

Who could play a live action vegeta?

any spic here? what are your thoughts on every Mexican dbs memes?
is it like the sheeiiiiiit meme for you guys?

New bread found

>what are your thoughts on every Mexican dbs memes?
I love them. Gohan Blanco/Calvo and Grande Padre are the best. El Hermano is boring.

I find them funny to be honest.

El Hermano is unfunny shit but El Grande Padre is the best DBS meme of all time.
I don't get the spic=gohanlover meme. Everyone here loves Goku and Vegeta. Barely anyone cares about Gohan that much.

CAN
CHADHAN
EVEN
BE
FUCKING
STOPPED
?

El hermano is boring to me since i was the one to popularize it
EGP and gohan blanco are loved here

We all know that was El Golpe who kill jiren parents he is a 1000 years old just wait and see how he is coming back after he tranform into freeza before he was thrown out

El Glande

What if El Glande Padre is actually Golpe's dad? That would explain why he's so strong and controls time

They're hilarious. I love them along with el goblino memes.

Jokes on (You) shitposter-kun, Yajirobe was confirmed stronger than God and Popo at saiyan arc, meaning he's even stronger than king Piccolo

Oh. I legitimately didn't know. I remembwr reading someone recently bitching about Hercule so I was curious.

Yajirobe is really, really strong, but he never trains, so he's wasted.

Yet, I think that Mr Satan is stronger than Yajirobe, he's in fact really, really strong.

He could handle a Cell slap, after all, I guess his fighting power is around 4000.

We ar know why el Glande padle is to stronk

He's probably the human with most potential (ignoring Oob), he went from Cymbal tier to stronger than God in only six month of barely train, he's stupidly OP, imagine if he trained and/or went enhanced like 17 or 18

I have a theory that what take humans and saiyans apart is only the fact that Saiyans can use the Zenkai.

But I think that the Zenkai itself is just their hidden power being awaken...

Like Kuririn hidden power, or Gohan's hidden power...

They get almost killed, so their S-cells expels part of their hidden power.

Kuririn is stronger or on par with Vegeta when he comes to earth in Freeza's arc. I guess he's about 1/3 of a Super Saiyan by now, and he didn't trained with Kaioh or Whis.

The difference is that Saiyans are crazy for battle.

I'm betting that Tenshinhan will be around a SSJ level on SUper manga. Specially with his overpowered techs.

Spic here. Honestly I didn't even watch DBS, and somehow that stuff came to me. I found it ridiculously funny.

I recognize that Gohan

>spic posting in 2018
Praise Kek fla

Best thing since sliced bread

CAN THEY REVIVE 17 WITHOUT HIS SHIRT ON?

No, the shirt is part of his body, you never watch OP?

Reminder that people still defend this shitshow and think that Jiren's backstory is the best thing ever

>Goku will go angel mode to beat "the guy that surpass even GoDs"
>people will still think he's weaker than Beerus

If goku black encountered kid buu would he survive? He's technically a Kai.

>people will still somehow care about Super and try to make sense of it
That's more baffling

Anyone have that infamous clip of Wakamoto's Cell saying VEGEEETA in a fancy manner? is very popular/iconic moment in DBZ (in Japan), but i can't find it.

Why does Cell Durado only respect Gohan Blanco?

Cell dorado doesn't respect gohan blanco at all

Blancoposting is by far the best thing to come out of Super

Not even a spic and I find these memes hundreds of times more entertaining than the current shitty arc.

This. The memes are what make dbs super worth watching.

I'd say gohan did a good job

Unfortunately the Manga is more canon since Toriyama actually cares about it.

Nice headcanon, he doesn't care about either

that feelidad when

>checks every chapter, and makes Toyotaro correct stuff if he thinks is needed, he even draws sometimes
>"h-headcanon"
Stop living in denial

They are funny, mostly because I already mock that sort of thing.
A lot of YTers that cover DBS have their own donut steels, which is really funny.
DB fans are funny, unlike Saint Seiya fans which are super dogmatic with their fandom.

That last one is probably going to play out, simply because that seems what Toriyama would do.

>the only scene Toriyama provides for the manga features in the anime as well and isn't funny

>Toriyama's content is supposed to appear in both versions
No shit Sherlock

>El Golpe

Why are angels more powerful than gods?

Why not?

Why is the entirety of dragon ball super?

What's so great about sliced bread? Do you have a knife and some bread? Slice the motherfucker.

It doesnt make sense

What?

because the angels are subordinates of the gods above other gods, not the gods they are paired with. they keep them in line and prevent them from making big mistakes

Knives aren't meant for stabbing other gang members of rival drug cartels?

Why? "Gods" in DB are just people which presence can't be detected by people which energy isn't similar and the highest "god" isn't even like that, it's not even called "god", it's just a ruler

>SSB Goku/Vegeta (SSBKK Goku/SSBluer Vegeta in the anime) are GoD candidate tier already
>they are supposed to be unstoppable if they were able to use Ultra Instincts while Blue, according to Whis

>Goku gets a form that allows him to use Ultra Instinct AND makes him stronger than SSB (SSBKK in the anime)
How stupidly OP are Goku and Jiren?

who cares? Next enemy will just have a higher power level number, and they will asspull another powerup and win again, while the fights look the same as they did in the Namek Saga.