Where did it all go wrong?

Where did it all go wrong?

Kill yourself you underage little shit.

she never had a chance, poor thing

Tatsumi was a faggot. He should tell the cute Esdeath about the hidden rebel base and then conquer the world with her and fight strong enemies.

When the author decided to make a harem but remembered he wanted to edgy as well.

One thing I never understood in this anime is... why did MC had to leave so quick Esdeath's side?
He could've spend some time charming and maybe even taming the wild beast while learning from the most powerfull badass and maybe even reaching her level. Or performing an assasination in secrecy helping the resistance win because, oh look, the most powerfull general is now dead.
The dude had an oportunity to turn the tide of war and he let it go because muh castity.

Or stay by her side, convice her to overthrow the Emperor's Uncle for reasons, and then just take the wheel to a fair society from there. Is not like it could do worse.
Tatsumi didn't needed to attack again putting his comrades in peril. A quick coup d'etat, bam, he the new Emperor, stir Esdeth's madness towards a strict but fair rule.

This thing of everyone calling someone who likes esdeath a underage shit is starting to become annoying.

You go kill yourself you piece of shit.

>tfw you'll never teach your daughter to hunt beasts and craft armor from their hide
We were born too late.

The main mc was a useless beta, esdeath deserved better

They need to make an Alternate Story where Tatsumi chooses Esdeath and Conquer the World.

Tatsumi wants the tsundere and the furry.

>Is totally into femdom
>Has a terrible personality
I’ve always had a love/hate thing for Esdeath

you need to be over 18 to post here

Why are you posting here then?

How does liking esdeath make you under 18?

It was wrong from the start. AGK was definitely the kind of story that needed to be a VN.

Good old times

what the fuck is with that right arm

She should have just raped him over and over, he would have eventually acquiesced to his dong.

I'm 45 yo, user. Don't worry, one day you'll appreciate the beauty of young maidens too.

When she got lolidomed.

It's obvious as fuck. Only underage faggots have such trash taste.

when that pink haired ''pinchi!'' harlot turned into the main love interest

So not only did bandits kills her entire village but she also got raped?

>but she also got raped?
By her best friend.

How deep does this rabbit hole go

He would have been far more useful to the resistance as a spy than a fighter. But then, he probably would have fucked that up too.

That's a very persuasive argument user, obviously I'm interacting with a very intelligent person.

>competing with a generic flat-chested twintailed tsundere
She never had a chance

Right around when Lubbock died.

>Muh I think your taste is shit compared to mine so I thing you're an underage faggot.
>Muh only my tastes are correct fuck you.
Why do you live user?

>Only Leon, Najenda, and Esdeath are the mature-looknig woman on the series
>Calls people who likes them "underage"
It is the other way around faggot. People who likes the tsundere twin-tailed child called Mine, Akame, or Kurome are the underage ones.

You couldn't be more obviously underage if you tried.

where does justice fall?

Goblin Slayer's autism tier.

however far her fingers could make it

>Tfw you'll never go out drinking with Leone
>Tfw she'll never mark you as her's
>Tfw she'll never princess carry you back home then indulge in snuggles when you go to sleep

You're acting more of a kid than he is. You are calling someone underage because they have different tastes from you. Stop.

In the story?
When the writer started abusing his power and began excessively killing characters off, sometimes without a reason, like Leone
With Esdeath?
>Apparently being a psychopathic sadist doesn't get her laid

I think it was originally supposed to be one, but the guy writing got hired to do a manga and AGK was born.

I'm pretty sure you're replying to the wrong post, buddy. I'm saying the same thing you are.

I found Scheele's death to be the only one handled really well especially with how memorable it was. Takahiro just introduced characters and killed them off for shock purpose without giving them any sort of depth or personality to make us care about them but Scheele's was handled nicely.

>the only one handled really well especially with how memorable it was
yeah, it had an impact because it was in the beginning. As the story progressed and more and more people died it kinda got meaningless, as you kinda could predict who's gonna die and when.

It just turned out to be Danganronpa without the charm and the actual death game

>implying it ever went wrong

Underage detected.

No, shitlord, only Estrashfags are underage
>delusional posts
>look at those boobiez
>she is freaking badazz
>femdom bullshit which is your typical underage-magnet fetish
>they're retarded as fuck

>for reasons
the weak fearing the strong seems enough reason for me

>femdom psycopath trash
Tatsumi did nothing wrong

too bad it didn't go any further than that

> using shitlord even ironically
> implying most of Sup Forums isn't retarded as fuck

> Look at those boobiez

I get you like prepubescent boys
> femdom bullshit which is your typical underage-magnet fetish

That sounds like it pulled straight out of your ass

While I can't talk for other Esdeath anons for me I wanted to see a more dominant main mc who tames her and makes her subservient to him. I've got no interest in the femdom bullshit. An Alpha female needs an Alpha male.

or letting his favorites live through asspulls

Takahiro has taste. This is why he let those characters live who you're talking about and killed Esdeshit.

when wave got blasted off again like team rocket twice, first into a fuck huge boulder and the second the same way budo died

Every secret service worth their salt would have tried to improvise a honey trap.

why didn't tatsumi get esdeath pregnant? probably would have handicapped her ya know

She'd probably give herself an abortion if she didn't like how things were going and wanted to go back fight since that gets her off

didn't we already had a AGK! thread yesterday?

while i agree with you, never use the word shitlord ever again.

this thread is full of salt and i like it.

No aniki end

Is it against the rules to have AGK threads more than once a week?

It was wrong from the start. I wanted to like AKG but you can only kill so many people before you start to lose interest in it all.

i more of it is so rare to see as the waifus were the only good thing about and i thought Sup Forums hated this manga (or does that only apply to the anime which i never watched).

She should've been the protagonist. Why are Empires always "evil" and the enemy of "righteous" rebels? Evil rebels and good imperial general could work too.

I actually like the show for more than waifus. While it might have been a bit much on the edgy side, it was refreshing to watch a show where people actually die. It's hard to care about fights when you know that nobody is going to die, not even villains.

>Where people actually die
There's a difference between having meaningful deaths and gradually introducing and killing people off in a short span of time. I think the show could have been much better and I understand they have a set amount of episodes to work with, but by the end it was hard for me to give a shit about the ongoing character deaths.

But the whole point was that they were in a war, everyone involved risked their life every time they fought. How should it have been done instead? When one of them lost, they should have just been knocked out and the winner simply left them?
I understand people don't like it when their favourite character dies, but it makes more sense this way.

Problem is I had no favorite characters.
>In a war
And some of the decisions they made were retarded in relation to it. Why did they constantly split the team up? It only ever lead to someone dying or shit going absolutely wrong. Furthermore, the closer things got towards the end the more bizarre and stupid things got.

make the story longer and put more time between deaths to fresh out the characters so their death would be more meaningful.

no matter how bad the story was this design is still awesome

Why do you hurt me. user?
All I want is drunk snuggles from my protective Onee-sama...

also tatsumi and Chelsea could of been used as spies as tatsumi could just walk into the place because of esdeath's love blindness and chelsea was basically the spy from TF2.

and these led to pic related.

>follow-up to AgK
>corrupt leaders of the Revolutionary Army engage in pitched powerstruggles that sink the kingdom into a new giant pot of shit, Akame herself always fighting off assassination squads
>Tyrant Dragon realizes Esdeath was right and he should've taken her advice to become strong and to take the Imperial Throne for himself
>it starts snowing and bestdeath recrystallizes herself as an ice woman in an asspull that is perfectly sasuga

which lead to this

Why couldn't Takahiro just go easy with all the character deaths? After Chelsea they began feeling meaningless and forced for muh drama.

AGK could have been easy 8-9/10 if not for the ending and the anime diverting from the manga. Who the fuck gave the green light for these obvious stupid decisions?

Remind me how it ended again.
I don't remember it being that bad.

first off AGK! now already has a sequel were akame goes to the eastern nation which is basically nippon.

There is a thing called Bad Dragon you know.

>Everyone dies except Akame, Boss Lady, Wave and Run
>Complete asspulls with Esdeath vaporizing herself and stopping time, Akame actually having a trump card and Tatsumi abusing Incursio etc
>Deaths literally meant nothing as one would expect them to die
>Having someone live instead of die would have had bigger impact than all the pointless deaths
>Leone's death was stupid, as she could have gotten herself patched up instead of just walking into an alleyway and dying
>Diverts so much from the manga

also in the anime honest manged to fire multible shots from a flintlock pistol which was fucking stupid.
also at least the manga let tatsumi, Kurome, and Mine live.

According to Pixiv recently in Japan a special volume called "Akame ga Kill 1.5" was released that apparently recompiles the side stories of the characters that died early on and that has an "Epilogue" added to it.

Anyone know what is that about?

But seeing as he likes Tatsumi so much you think she'd kill the offspring of her and her lover?
I'd think she'd still fight whilst pregnant.

Your delusional

>fire multible shots from a flintlock pistol
Yeah i was surprised as well. At least the manga didnt fuck it up as badly

Esdeath's so autistic she never was 'interested' in being in love before and made it clear she'd kill him if it went against her interests so I really don't think she'd regard everything that way as in "can't really go against it".

Pretty much seems like once she'd become bored with the whole 'love' thing she'd just go back to torturing people to get her jollies, pronto.

I think it was more her discovering something she'd never felt before and realizing what she'd missed out on for all these years. While she has the mind of an adult emotionally she's very stunted.

I wonder whether she could kill Tatsumi if she had too. While she may say she'd kill him if he betrayed her whether she'd actually carry it out or not is a different matter.
He's given her something that you can't just take on a battlefield.

This was the first time I was wrong about a girl winning. It's a strange feeling.

I'd say the story always had issues introducing a bunch of characters just to kill them a few chapters later for shock value, which actually undermined the impact, but it went to total shit around the time fucking wild hunt was introduced and then spiraled down from there. Other than that, Edgetrash didn't have enough comeuppance, and Leone's death was completely pointless. Also, why the fuck did Tatsumi pick Mine?

>I wonder whether she could kill Tatsumi if she had too.
She seemed to mean it enough before he was rescued in the public execution and she kept saying to her team "if it's your lives or his, kill him". Given how flippant she is with stuff already I have no reason to believe she'd have hangups on 'love' that hard since she was just entertaining it.

She picked him.

>Also, why the fuck did Tatsumi pick Mine?
Because she was the most approachable in both groups from the start, which allowed her to become his closest female friend alive, and then confessed and made him fall all over her with the chance he gave.

>swimming in dragon semen, makes you pregnant

What would a date with each Akame ga Kill girl be like?

When the fuck did that happen? I don't remember that from the manga.

That's from AkG Zero

>that esdeath reaction
wtf I love reverse NTR now

I still want Akame to win the Tatsumi somehow in Hinowa.

yeah, it got posted raw here a little while ago, and with a rough translation too.
The bonus stories are one each for Bulat and Scheele, which originally came out around the point the anime aired, and a new one about Raba.
The 2 epilogue stories are about Tatsumi+Mine, and Kurome+Wave. They're basically just showing them going about their lives after the series end

I'd buy that shit on Blu-ray