Is the guy who can't get pussy SAVING violet evergarden?

is the guy who can't get pussy SAVING violet evergarden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEZWYXPvmS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guy

I don't watch this show but he looks more like a guy who'd rather want to get a dick

>heels
>those pants
>that haircut

he's just a manlet
>heels
lol didn't even notice that

a fucking manlet

>fag
>pussy

he literally tries to get some in episode 2 but gets shut down

His design is horrible. I don't know what's driving me more insane, those pants or that fucking strand of hair.

>bullying Benedict
Just a reminder that this guy is a military veteran along with Hodgins.

how come he fucking WORKS FOR hodgins then, it's bullshit

benedict should be the boss

He's useless and basically doesn't matter, but that's basically everyone other than Rick in Rick and Morty for you.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

His design is probably the most stupid I've ever seen. It feels like it is taken from a otome, but toned down to the point of not being fun anymore. Like, if you remember/know Amnesia, this was so silly it was fun, Benedict looks like a male prostitute from a fetish site.

fuck violet, that stupid chad-loving slut

benedict blue is OUR guy

This. Benedict Blue is too handsome for this world. Anyway kyoani find a way for cucked him.

What?

>. Benedict Blue is too handsome for this world
you mean pretty, he doesn't look masculine enough to be handsome
he's a postman while hodgins owns the company

Maybe Hodgins is his superior during army days and when Hodgins decided to start a company he hired Benedict.
Haven't read the LN yet but based on what I saw in the anime, their interactions show that they've known each other for a long time.

No way.

>Maybe Hodgins is his superior during army days and when Hodgins decided to start a company he hired Benedict.
which is bullshit, benedict should be the superior and running the company

hodgins should be the dumb gopher working for him

I want to hold a crying Violet in my arms.

whore for CHAD

In the novel, he knows how to fight (unknown how he became good at it). Violet even commends his skils at combat.

>Utterly devoted to one man
>Whore

exclusive whore for CHAD

Is he fuckying Cattleya?

No, Takehito Koyasu is.

>Although she possesses great strength, she is very feminine and can be quite sensitive and is constantly worrying about her appeal towards Hodgins.
>Despite being a beautiful adult with a mature appeal, Cattleya can actually display a very childish, innocent, and naïve personality, especially around Hodgins.
this show was written by women, for women

>Good natured blonde bishi hunk
>Can't get women
Why are we supposed to believe this again?

>Benedict is a young man who is slightly taller than Violet.
women HATE manlets

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

I want to fuck him together with Sup Forums!

surely you mean you want to get fucked by him

Does he have some kind of personality disorder that turns off women? He is really handsome so I don't see why they'd all hate him so much

yeah it's called being only an inch taller than them

Please tell me he finds someone later on.

Dumb frogposter.

I want to be his friend with benefits

What would be better, fucking him or getting fucked by him?

The latter only sounds good if he's well endowed.

fuck off homo
fuck off homo

benedict is straight and only enjoys vaginal sex in the missionary position

Judging from these threads, most people who still watch VEG are horny whales.

even horny whales want chad

VEG tries to depict its characters in a somewhat more realistic way than most anime (with Violet herself being an exception). Women are vain, petty and only go for men they perceive to be "better" than them. Why would a secretary go for a delivery boy that probably earns half their wages? Also this: You have to applaud KyoAni for their efforts.

just one of the many reasons why kyoani hasn't made a decent show since hyouka (which had a prominent turbomanlet character)

>fuck off homo
>he thinks girls don't use 4ch

Yes

>i'm a girl btw xD

would you seriously fuck this guy with a strap-on then
lol, she despises him and sucks up to her CHAD boss

She's already confirmed fucking someone else.

exactly, poor benedict

Homos are tolerable, fujos aren't.

WHORES

as if we needed any more evidence that kyoani was completely taken over by females

it's supposed to be comedic relief as he is the dork character, but in actually he's the adorkable character
basically they have shit taste

both, at the same time. somehow

the women who made this shitty show have shit taste

>kyoani was completely taken over by females
There is literally nothing wrong about this.

I don't watch this show, but from what I could understand the manlet tried flirting with these two side characters and they weren't interested?
How is that not normal?

does he even have heels in the show? He's a mailman, no mailboy dammit. heels won't help him at all.

it is when it's lead to shitty shows getting made where manlets get cucked
>I don't watch this show, but from what I could understand the manlet tried flirting with these two side characters and they weren't interested? How is that not normal?
FUCK

YOU

BUT WHY HEELS
WOULDN'T THOSE IMPEDE HIS ABILITY TO DRIVE A MOTORCYCLE

I mean, a really really hot manlet. And they didn't just blew him off, they completely dismissed him and went somewhere else just to make a point while not even speaking to him

Sounds rude, but from the screenshoots posted that I could see he looks like an inexperienced young man, and those are older women, so his chances of getting one were pretty slim.
He should try his luck with someone his age. That would be pretty cute

Heh.

>He should try his luck with someone his age.
he does, and he gets shot down

>who made this show
good thing I'm just a viewer

Poor bastard, better luck next time I guess.

Is he going to pull an adachi on us?

all women have shit taste, because they're women
no because kyoani is run by WOMEN

ok

Haha I'm gonna pick VEG up just to laugh at this cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEZWYXPvmS8

enjoy your filthy women's show made by filthy women

You need to calm down.

It seems you really have something against women don't you

Dude you have autism. I don't like women too but you're just autistic. Take a chill pill.

i have zero problems with women except in the context of anime
> I don't like women too
cool it with the misogyny bro

wow, anons still going at it, huh? even when he can't think of anything else to say

>heels
Literally what motorbikers in the early 20th century wore

Women suck at writing m8

Japanese women unironically make better anime than japanese men, by miles
I can only watch their 5'1" stand in act like an aloof nice guy to make every girl in his radius fall madly in love with him (including his step sister and the foreign blonde) so many times before it gets old.

>I can only watch their 5'1" stand in act like an aloof nice guy to make every girl in his radius fall madly in love with him (including his step sister and the foreign blonde) so many times before it gets old.
if i want to watch chad get the girl i can watch western media

Totally the same.

>VEG tries to depict its characters in a somewhat more realistic way
Not even close

>Vegfags trying this hard to save Kyoanus magnum opus.
How does it feel knowing that the show you hyped this hard is the worst anime made by Kyoani to the date? Even studios like Gokumi are doing better anime this season, hell even Haoliners are doing better stuff.

Why is every single VEG thread such a fucking trainwreck? Do any of you even enjoy the show?

not them but you do know high heels were originally for men, yeah? and this a very criss-crossed fashion era world

it's not a flop though
no i hate it except for benedict

Because everyone on both sides is incredibly easy to trigger for quick laughs

Yes?

hate is par for the course. what I don't get is how much hate it gets for merely existing.
then again, I have never taken pleasure in seeing things flop, even if I hated it

The West tends to make it less jarring sometimes as weird as it sounds

Japan makes it as obvious as possible within 5 minutes of the first episode

I'll give Benedict a break if at some point of the show any other male is seen wearing the same kind of shoes, so far he's the only one.

Chill out dude there are plenty of anime made by womens that are good, not the case of VEG but there are plenty.

lol name ONE

Who actually cares about if its a flop or not? I don't even check this things I just watch the anime and then say what I think, I watched every anime made by Kyoani and it happens that this one and Tubaobasan are the worst for me.