What are your honest opinions on Ichigo?

What are your honest opinions on Ichigo?

I'd eat her ichigo if you know what I mean

Like watching a slow trainwreck waiting to happen due to children absolutely clueless about romance.

She's cute but in a series with oni in she's worthless

ichigo is a selfish slut
she has absolutely no control over herself and tries to make 02 feel bad
pathetic

Made for suffering.

His final bankai was a disappointment but still cool

Ichigo a shit

She's like an NTR protagonist who is actually worth something, which makes me even harder.

Can't wait for Darling to grow his Oni horns.

She's doing her best, and is a relatively selfless character. I genuinely like her, and find her sympathetic.

Cute, petit, great hair. My fetish.

Decent team leader but too obsessed with Hiro

Her suffering is hilarious, since she pretty much exists only for that purpose. The best thing is how she never succeeds at anything. Even after that autistic screeching bitchslap last episode she got BTFO'd by 02.
Can't wait until Goro or someone dies because of her next episode and she goes full PTSD.

In real life she would be absolute best girl.

She is top tier Bulli material

Beautiful and cute

Strawberry is always full of seeds which is harmful for teeth

kek

The relentless bullying is pretty funny but at the same time she doesn't deserve it

Cute but made for bullying.

In all honesty, she is a jealous bitch
She has been against the Zero2Hiro ship from the start, and doesn't care about the fact that Hiro actually enjoys being around her. Even when she mentions the 3 rides you die rule, he still wants to ride with 02, and she just doesn't accept that. On top of that Ichigo is a bitch to 02. On top of slapping her, she also acts really cold to her, and deliberately tries to not be around her for too long.
>inb4 brainlets start going "Hurr durr childhood friend only cares about Hiro hurr durr"
She clearly doesn't, as if she did, she would actually go to comfort Hiro after losing Naomi, she doesn't try to be intimate with him until the scene where she thinks it will make him pilot the FRANXX, which she is in, just to try to BTFO 02.

tl;dr: Ichigo is using Hiro to try and BTFO 02

Ichigo is amazing, she's the leader, she's brave, she always does the best she can to keep everyone's morale high and focus on the mission.
She can reach great sync levels and never backs from a challenge.

Ichigo is pathetic. She's emotional, petty, can't deal with her own feelings, has passive aggressive bursts that jeopardize the effectiveness of her team members and often acts out of selfish interest.

I like her as a character, she's interesting and well written and she doesn't feel limited to a single role in the show.
She has potential to flesh out a lot.

Like many said, she's fun to bully but she doesn't deserve it.

>The absolute state of Ichigo
I'm actually not hype for the scene where she completely spergs out over her jealousy for 02.

She looks like a lesbian in that shot. I-Is she?

She reminds me of Manami. Good and wholesome relationship in practice but written and designed to fail.

She has her flaw but she definitely doesn't deserve all the shitting from the 02 waifufags.

Got what she deserve and more for cucking Goro so openly.

If she truly ever like and love Hiro instead of putting him on a DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH pedestal like a female white knight, she would have spend all her free time training with Hiro instead of leaving him alone to train.

Perhaps then, her romance would have a chance.
But we know she didn't and thanks to that, her piloting skill is as shit as Miku, one of the youngest.

Hiro is just her attainable crush/grape that she never try to grab and she get very sour very fast if anyone trying to grab it in front of her.

She’s just a “nice girl” men like Hiro wouldn’t understand.

>people say 02 was serious about what she said to her and is basically an indifferent monster

>let herself get slapped by Ichigo even though we've seen that she can fling a grown man away without any troubles and that Ichigo couldn't stop her one bit when she tried
>spend the rest of the night alone in the forest after being called inhuman

She's the next Zessica/Mirage and the fans she has should understand as such. At least she has a perfectly viable love interest in Goro, best bro, so not all is lost.

First encounter between Ichigo and 02 was 02 telling her that she's sweet, wasn't it? The hostility comes pretty much always from Ichigo not being willing to accept that Hiro picked 02.

(You Cannot) Rei Ayanami

chad 02 vs virgin strawberry

They're nothing alike neither personality or story function

I want her to stop shutting Goro out. He's clearly a competent dude but it seems like no one takes him seriously. They don't need to pair off, just open up to one another.

Her role as the lovelorn childhood friend doesn't bother me otherwise. Do people really hate her that much?

>If she truly ever like and love Hiro instead of putting him on a DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH pedestal like a female white knight, she would have spend all her free time training with Hiro instead of leaving him alone to train.
Yeah, that's pretty much her biggest flaw. She might have been interested in Hiro, but she never fucking does anything about it unless she thinks it can drive a wedge between him and ZeroTwo.
Like the other user mentioned further up, she didn't go and comfort him when he lost his original partner. She didn't try to pilot with him when he was at risk of being sent to the meat grinder for being a failure, only when she suddenly had to worry about him piloting with ZeroTwo. Instead of talking to him she tries to go behind his back and convince ZeroTwo to ditch him.

Only reason she got proactive was because she was worried that ZeroTwo will take him away. Otherwise she would have been perfectly fine with keeping the status quo eternally.

> Do people really hate her that much?

Nope. But she is fun to bully and her idiotic fags and the fujos who self insert as her is not making the situation any better.

>Do people really hate her that much?
I don't hate her at all, she's just acting stupid with regards to Hiro.

She's a good girl, she deserves better.

The only reason everyone hates her is because she keeps shitting on 02 and the face that Oniggers make it even worse, personally she's likeable, has a lot of redeeming qualities overall a good girl, once she just stops hating Oni and instead support Hiro in anyway she can without hurting anyone, yeah that would be great.

the loser childhood friend is pretty boring at this point

She is a great and good hearted girl. I wish her the best.
She and 02 needs to get along though. I really hope they end up great friends.

> 02 has given Hiro an STD
> "Ichigo" sounds like the name of a thrush remedy
How deep does this pottery go?

>02 will reluctantly admit she went too far and was taking Hiro for granted
>Ichigo will take back what she said about being inhuman
>friendly rivalry formed
>Kentaro Yabuki intensifies

I like her, but I hate her fans. They're responsible for almost all shitposting in Franxx threads.

Childhood friends should know their place as the stepping ladder for the best girls.

I like her but I like seeing her suffer even more.

She's a good girl. If it wasn't for 002 she'd be best.

Brocon who hates his new gf

A weakling who should fear the strong.

If it wasn't for 02, Miku would be the best.

That's why it's funny.

She does. Maybe someone else will give it to her, because I won't.

Ichigo and Goro are the only responsible ones in the entire party.

inb4
> someone dies
> one of them takes it too hard on themselves
> unable to lead anymore
> gives opportunity for 016 and 002 to rise to the occasion

Can see it from a mile away.

The best.

She’s number one, shining bright for everyone

Wrong strawberry.

I would like that development but so far I don't see it.

If it wasn't for 02, she'd have continued orbiting Hiro while not making a move for eternity.

I REALLY like her voice.

I fucking love this gif
it shows how Ichigo, no matter how hard she tries, will never be able to satisfy Hiro.

But she can apply a generous coating of Itchy-Go to the affected area

has a girl with this haircut ever won

I want Hiro to notice her.

Ichicuck

Post ichigo masturbation gif

Cocona deserves someone better than Ichigo.

I fucking hate everyone in this show. why weren't the robots characters

Here, Ichigo playing with her cute little pussy.

kek

but to re-iterate my previous point coherently:
>Ichigo never tries/wants to gain Hiro's affection unless it relates to maintaining the status quo, and getting rid of 02

m8 lets be fair the kids dont know what love is
it took the pain of jealousy for her to act and even then she doesnt understand herself

fuckin lewd man, keep it on /h/

I like Ichigo because she's taller than me.

Good God. Ichigo’s pussy is nice and fluffy.

ichigo is cute petit and nice
i don't understand why Sup Forums loves bullying her

that is the only coherent actual argument I've heard from an Ichigo fag. But then surely she would have been jealous about Naomi, because we can clearly tell that there is some emotional value in their relationship, specifically when she throws her life away so he can stay.

Because we're monsters.

we dont know enogh about that relationship really
also naomi was clearly resentful towards hiro, not affectionate like 02

also not an Ichigo fag

why do i like these kind of things?

She clearly does have some sort of good feelings towards him, as she doesn't want him to die with her, but rather stay and at least have another chance. To her she failed him. Need I remind you to watch the first episode?

Deep seated evil.

This kind of thing is something whic makes her adorable to tease in a good way, she just does it so much that you can't help but bully her. But quite frankly, she doesn't deserve the bullying.

She deserves better and I want the bullying to stop.

yeah feeling the love here m8
like I said we dont know enogh about that relationship but it certainly wasnt anything like with 02

>you can't help but bully her. But quite frankly, she doesn't deserve the bullying.
you don't make sense at all desu

Ichigo is my waifu. I really live her for who she is and i like 002 too but, you know, Ichigo is special. I don't understand all the hate for 015, if you like 002 is FINE of course but pls, Ichigo did nothing wrong, don't hate her only because you like another girl (sorry for bad english i'm not that good)

What the fuck

Good girl, she suffers too well though making her prime bully bait

Too good for this anime.

>surely she would have been jealous about Naomi
Maybe she was. Maybe it was less, cos Naomi was all business, but 02 is all over Hiro with the kisses and the breakfast and the syphilis. Maybe we just don't know.

But yeah, Ichigo is now literally shouting "AARRGGGHH WHAT ARE THESE FEELINGS??" - it's pretty obvious that the Parasites don't understand love / jealousy / other romantic emotions as much as we might expect them to. Ichigo isn't really at fault.

Any one have the translated and typeset version of this image? It was posted a while back however I can't if anymore. Currently searching through every Franxx thread on the archive to find it. Any kind user that has it willing to post it?

I know I don't, I have really weird feelings about Ichigo...

So is the rivalry between 02 and Ichigo the new Rei VS Asuka?

ye except rei stood a chance