Re:Zero

arc 5, chapter 37: mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A
dona, dona, it's dona, dona's back, praise all that is holy I've missed her so much. her presence heals all the wounds in my heart and cures my sleepiness, I love this evil witch so much. god I'm so sleepy. also dona thread.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Dropped this at the end of the rabbits. Do Subaru and Emilia fuck yet or should I keep this on hold?

This chapter hurts very much.

no worries, crusch will get better soon. and she'll get better soon from the amnesia too if tappei would get off his ass and work on the WN.

Thank you for the reassuring words, translatorbro.

Once again it takes quite long for bros to enter this thread.

Wait, why did I appear as new IP? What is this black magic?

need the Re:artbook short stories scans

>dona's back
Does she actually behave like Witch Dona? That would be really exciting

Miracles of the universe.

So Subaru now has the foot of a dragon... Incoming dragon kick?

Nigger Subaru is the way.

best witch is back, i see.

>mfw Echidna will never cook something for me.

t. roswaal

Are they still in Tower Namek?

supposedly there will be more updates soon.
and we had the new Rem IF recently.

Bump

Bump

post some art or something, at least make your bumps cute.

CUTE

>dona shit
can the worst girl fuck off? every other witch is 1000x better than her, she and her clones are just shitty plot device like the scarf

Someone send bros a map to this thread. They seem to be lost.

you managed to find it just fine.

I don't understand your post.

it is not meant to be understood by mere mortals.

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

>l-look I'm being all contrarian, aren't I s-so cool?

FILTHY

ONE

The only character I don't ever want to see posted in these threads.

I want to cum in her eyelashes.

Bros, I was playing on my PS4 and suddenly my mind drifted to Ferris and Crusch's current painful situation and I had to stop because I couldn't concentrate anymore because my heart started to feel heavy. I don't like this. Am I becoming a second chestpainbro?

Think that they could be really worse and that should make you feel better.

Think that they could be in a series that has gotten only few chapters since its anime ended in 2016 and is currently on hiatus because the author is addicted to FGO.

NIGHT

OF FIRE

but it's her birthday

Thread has been up for 15 hours and it has at most 14 unique posters...

and your point is?

It makes me sad.

me too user, i wish we had more shitposters running around shitting up the thread like last one where we had like 60 unique posters

What can we do?
Until the fucker hack release new shit the threads will be dead unless the waifuwars start again and be the same circlejerk as always.

Im talking about Tappei, not Discount.

This.
only times the threads keep moving for more than a day without any life support is when some fucking retarded emiliafag comes and baits the other retarded remfags into a shit slinging war that last 10 hours.

>tfw if Tappei continued WN we'd be at arc 7

The IP count starts to count the old posters as new ones after like a day. We haven't had 60 unique posters in ages. More like 20-30. Maybe less.

If he had continued since the anime ended, we could be in Arc 9.

Stop fucking spamming you are going to get this thread deleted.
It should be deleted anyway so cancers like you will fuck off. Just fucking leave this site you fucking faggot.

>Inb4 why are bros being mean to me buaa buaaaa im a faggot and like curhsch and the gay cat.

Please don't be mean. You even targeted some wrong bros.
This is translatorbro This is also someone else

yeah, you also totally missed and also

>dona's back
Oh shit time to read.

>No news on the OVA
>No new WN updates
>LN keeps shafting everyone except Emilia
Are we just here to suffer?

Yes.
Everything i like is becoming shit, my country is becoming shit, my life is becoming even this thread is becoming shit.

>>LN keeps shafting everyone except Emilia
Emilia was shafted too you know

oh yeah, the whole thing where emilia isn't repressing puck anymore bc she's a perfect angel who can do no wrong in the LN.

Yeah, she gets new scenes added constantly she didn't have before or shoved into scenes she wasn't in before, the poor thing.

none of them develop her, an she more or less had all the interesting parts of her character removed. LN killed emilia.

They killed Emilia by having too much Emilia.

Yes, yes, boo hoo, everyone else gets scenes cut to make room for Emilia but its just as bad for her because the screentime isn't everything you want, she suffers so much.

nobody said emilia was worse off than the other characters. they just said that they all suffered in some way. that even emilia had her development affected negatively by the changes.

>>LN keeps shafting everyone except Emilia
>Emilia was shafted too you know

>just as bad
no one said that, emilia being shafted is like a 5/10 compared to other characters' 8/10

She hasn't. She has next to nothing to begin with, the changes don't matter for her one way or another, they add nothing and take away nothing, except from other characters, because at this point in the story Emilia isn't supposed to have anything. She didn't get 'shafted' she just got to eat up other's limited screentime for nothing.

WN emilia has an almost daughteru appeal, where she's developmentally stunted, sees the world as an 11 year old's perspective, acts spoiled and selfish, needs a parental figure, runs from her responsibilities etc. her development feels like a coming of age arc. the LN tries to make her seem more reliable which takes away her childishness and makes her incredibly, incredibly bland.

Actually they do add something. Emilia soloing Juice (in the WN, it's a team effort) makes her vastly more competent. Emilia being inserted into the coma scene and then being wanked there makes her seem nicer and more angelic. Everything closely related with Emilia has generally become nicer. It feels incredibly forced, but they did give Emilia a lot of shit she lacked in the WN. Doesn't mean they were good changes but that's exactly why everyone hates her in these threads. These "extra developments" to make her look nicer was at the expense of every other character. Emilia has lost depth, but compared to the other characters she's got it good. Ironic, considering she suffers the least compared to the rest of the cast does. She may have lost her endearing traits in the LN, but the amount of space she's taken from other characters lands her no sympathy of mine. I will never like Emilia, her existence in the story is a fucking blight

Only love is with us now, something warm and pure
Find the peace within ourselves, no need for a cure

translation please?

>that rem

>echidna's bicycle challenge
>dona: Do-do-do-don't let me go yet ok!?
>sekhmet: got it, go it.
>*Sfx around dona: "tremble tremble"*
>dona: i feel like your voice just suddenly got farther though!!?
>*whole page is dona screaming and saying "it's impossible"*
>daph: it's the first time Daphne has heard donadona scream out like this.
>Dona: sekhmet is an absolute scroundrel, judge her strictly for me.
>*sfx below dona: "tattered"*
>*sfx on the corner: "grr..."*
>Sekhmet: i had good intentions.
>typh: yuuup. this one's innocent.
>little text next to typhon: "she did it for dona"
>Dona: im at at a loss for words with this unjust sentence.
>Dona: she's horrible don't you think? it hurts me so deeply that she could betray me.
>Minerva: im sorry, but heart treatment is outside my area of expertise
>Minerva:so in exchange for that, i'll give it my all in healing you.
*Recovery*
>Minerva: relax and try to practice some more.
>Carmilla: what will you do? attach training wheels...?
>Dona: ...i'll give it a few more tries...

>sekhmet is an absolute scroundrel
scoundrel*
>it hurts me so deeply that she could betray me.
that she could betray me hurts my heart and body so deeply.*(i don't know how to phrase this but without the heart and body part, minerva's "heart treatment is outside my area of expertise" would make no sense)

>image that emiliafags and remfags see this.

Ow boy...

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Every thread till the shitfest starts over again.

>Every thread till the shitfest starts over again.
it's not going to happen man

Need moar teenage beako.

These threads would be better if it wasn't constantly made and the Felixfaggot fucked off back to where he came from

>if it wasn't constantly
but they arent?
i'm pretty sure we only have one every time discount translates a new chapter.

they aren't that bad, really fucking slow, but not that bad, fucking hack author not working on shit really kills any hype for discussion, so that, for the time being is the biggest reason for how slow the threads are.

There's the occasional one sprinkled here or there, but generally only 1-2 a week. Makes me sad.

closest thing i've got to a teenaged beako.

kissing beako is justice!

>This massively popular before even getting an official design
>Still ranking high without appearing in the anime
Regulus too, why did Tappei make Greed so best

FUCK beako

Any news with the OVA?
Damn i want a S2...

nope, nada

10,000 Bazelgeuse V.S. 1 Sword Jesus
Who would win?