Sword Art Online

Which SAO would you want to be your valentine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c6cUXKXEzg
youtube.com/watch?v=oHD0qpHVZLg
siliconera.com/2015/08/03/sword-art-online-re-hollow-fragment-has-a-vastly-improved-translation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No other option, not to offend the other girls but she's my favourite.

Liz!

Unironically I would love Kirito to be my valentine. He's a great boyfriend.

If I had to pick someone on the gay side of things, I think Sinon would be pretty sweet.

Argo-han is pretty cute. I'd take her to a fancy restaurant under the guise of discussing information.

It's criminal how she didn't appear in the movie.

Wasn't she the one who supplied the information for the SAO book at least?

Yui

Trap Kirito
No homo though

Maybe? And it seems like the Argo-type thing to do so I'll accept this headcanon as canon.

In game avatar: Sinon
IRL: Sugo

>Sugo
You want this guy?

Yui

>All those girls i dont know

Which games should i play and which ones should i evade?, i've seem them getting discussed as some of them are garbage while the others are okay.

My wife sugu

Hollow Fragment and Hollow Realization are the only two you need to play desu. Lost song introduces Seven and Rain but that's about it for the girls.

Rain great seven not bad but I feel they should of up her age a little to make her more believable

She should've been 14/5 years old like Sugu, Yuuki and Silica and they could've made the imouto club.

Great taste

And how would you stop her from becoming a suicidal Witch in the future?

Memory wipe. Works each time

Will you prevent her from becoming a witch

Play Hollow Fragment, Hollow Realization and possibly Fatal Bullet. Lost Song is fairly mediocre, saved only by its events and introducing Rain and Seven. If you can't find it cheap, the I would recommend watching the cutscenes on YouTube. Accel World vs Sword Art Online is a more polished Lost Song gameplay wise, it is actually pretty fun to play, even if it's still more shallow combat compared to the Hollow games. If you're an Accel World fan then the game is an instant buy because the character interactions in it are great.

I would by giving her a hard dicking

Is SAO enjoyed ironically?

I wonder if it's possible for Yui to merge with a blank fluctlight to convert her into a bottom up AI.

I like the gameverse girls much more, and can't wait to /ll/ Premiere in Fatal Bullet.

My friend/hug pillow/wife Strea!

My love

I'm that's basically forcing her to become from semi-sentient to actually sentient. You'd have to kill her first and merge her code to the fluctlight itself.

What the fuck did I just write?

I meant that the merge would pretty much force her to be sentient and her database might not cope with it

Not a problem, she gets killed and reborn everytime she gets uploaded to another place anyway, like another game. It's like teleportation.

It'd be increbly difficult to do that.

Forever flat

Her thirst in games was real, it would have been rude not to return her feelings

Correct.

>tfw no cuddle session with Strea

IF i remember correctly she kinda made herself into a bottom-up off screen in the web novel ending of Alicization. But I don't remember if the same thing happened in the LN version.

If not I'm almost certain that will be addressed somewhere in the upcoming Unital Ring arc

Asuna obviously.
Bitch is fucking LOADED.

100% sure it will be addressed.

When the main wife meets your side chick.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c6cUXKXEzg

And Second wife discusses things about the husband with the side chick.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHD0qpHVZLg

Little did she know the cucking was real

>nips still haven't uploaded Strea's pillow talk in FB yet
Fucking nips.

I just wanna know if OC MC really does cuck them from Kirito romatically or if the pillow talks are platonic as fuck. have any of the other OC or original girls scenes been uploaded or are nips being stingy?

Everyone but Strea from what I could find.
From what (little) I understood, they're pretty platonic. At least with Philia, her and MC just shoot the shit and compare/trade item drops/treasure, although it gets a bit flirty at the end of the third bed scene but it's nothing really major. Similar thing with Rain. Dunno about Strea or Premiere.
They still have character quests with Kirito, which are still pretty romantic/fanservice/whatever respectively so it's not like their development has been thrown out. It does seem like you get different character quests/stories depending on who you use to do them with, at least for the gameverse girls; I haven't seen anyone try to do one with the OG girls with MC.
Bed scenes are divided between OG girls and gameverse girls though, that much is confirmed.

Yeah I know the OG have to be with Kirito, I read somewhere that Philia and Strea would be Platonic as there is no way they would stop loving Kirito after he saved both of them. not sure about the rest and I expect the FB original girls to like OC MC

I'm mulling over who to chose. Kureha or Zelisk or even Itsuki.

Oh shit. It's Valentine's day already? Premiere.
I did not know I wanted this until you posted it. Thank you.

It's a crime you can't date your A.I

From what I've seen in trailers it's likely going to be Kureha for my first playthrough. She's quite cute, adorable and also a childhood friend.

>you can't date your A.I
What, and I was excited do make and date my own loli, fuck.

It's childhood friend vs ara ara. It's a real tough choice for me but I think I'll be choosing the Osananajimi this time

The AI's voice is really annoying and you can't change it so I'll just make myself the loli and not use the AI.

Patrician taste.

True best girl.

Philia is still very much into Kirito. They throw some light teasing for MCfags though.
Rain looked a bit more clear cut though from what I saw.

Can we count the Accel Worlds as SAOs too?

AWs have some great girls too so why the heck not. They are from the same Universe after all.

Sky Raker is my favourite quickly followed by Scarlet Rain

Why the fuck not

Fuuko is best

Since everyone's talking about the games, I gotta ask: is the translation for HF fixed for the PS4 version? All I had was the Vita version and it was pretty much unplayable because of how laughably awful it was on that.

God damn it, I fucking wasted that.

Had the same issue, dropped the game on Vita for the same reasons. I really hope it's fixed in Re:HF.

There's a comparison at siliconera.com/2015/08/03/sword-art-online-re-hollow-fragment-has-a-vastly-improved-translation/

I'm expecting something similar to Hollow Realization. Not exactly perfect, but at least playable.

RE: Hollow Fragment is good on PS4. There are some performance issues sometimes when you go in Arc Sophia but that's about it.

In case it's not obvious: first column (smaller text and sprites) is Re:HF (PS4), second column (bigger text and sprites) is HF (PS Vita).

this cute sniper obviously

too bad my dreams got shattered by the new game

I love how since the cast for AWvsSAO was so stupidly large they didn't even bother trying to squeeze everyone into the end CG. Would've been amazing if they did somehow pull that off though.

Depend on how they lock the exclusive girls between Kirito/MC, might be simple to mod the possibility of taking other girls to dates, at least on the PC version.

The cute weeb.

Gameverse Yuuki is literally perfect

I wonder how they'll manage for Re:HF on PC. I don't think it'll come on the same day as FB.
It's a preorder bonus for FB, but Re:HF doesn't even have a Steam page yet, and is surprisingly advertised nowhere else.

>Somehow manage to fit 30+ characters in a CGs
That'll be a feat.

Every Yuuki is perfect. Gameverse Yuuki just has the perk of not being dead.

They'll be sure as hell to lock all original girls to Jesus-kun mode as securely as possible or else the haremfags and purefags will storm their office with pitchforks while being lead by Reki himself

If Reki had his way only Asuna would be romanceable with the OG girls still doomed to be beta orbiters

I think the highest amount of characters I've ever seen in an end CG was in Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2. Fuck me there was a lot of characters in that game.

Rain doesn't get nearly enough love as she deserves

Idk how to feel about lewding Yuuki besides being happy to see her smile and cuddles and the potential butt mad from Asuna

I'd love to see the high and mighty Black King try to give Valentines chocolate

Yuuki could be into pure vanilla sex, but I could also imagine her being into some kinky shit.

Has Progressive Vol 5 been translated? I remember someone posting the color illustrations a while back and saying that vol 6 is coming in May.

It's so cliche but I can't help but adore these group photos at the end of each game. Seeing the SAO cast hang out and have fun together warms my heart.

Yuuki is pure and for cute moments with her motherwaifu only, you degenerates.

I just gotta pat her head more.

Gameverse Yuuki is for lewd

Long haired tomboys are pure sex.

No.

Literally built for bully

Being Silica is suffering, she could not be in a worse series for her.

Shr gets love too in the games. But she's the butt monkey for a lot of joke. And stood no chance.

Extremely underappreciated

As of HR she became Kirito's cock sleeve

Stop it, she's a pure and innocent girl w

It's not her fault her game was pretty bad.