ITT: post an image that summarizes your love life

ITT: post an image that summarizes your love life.

same but with left hand

pic related

I came to this thread to see who would post this

1st fucking post
Never change Sup Forums

>Having a love life.

/thread

The older I get the more I realize, Bob was right.

Nowadays I don't even dream with love anymore, is such a foreign concept to me that I can't fathom how to picture it.

>He actually fapped to Asuka
kill urself my man

>tfw never did to begin with
the one single time it went into that direction I woke up immediately

I wish I could look at this picture and not knowing the meaning.

Do people actually fantasize about themselves with their waifu/husbando? I always make a Mary Sue OC because actual me is disgusting and I would feel embarrassed to present myself to my pure 2D waifu.

that's the issue
why have pure waifu, anime characters have flaws as well

I fantasize about being my waifu and fucking my husbando or visa versa. I just can't get into it when there's a stand-in OC or I don't also like the other person involved in the fucking

That's why you work on bettering yourself for her sake, I think she could love someone like me back.
Though I usually imagine myself as a cute 2d girl anyway.

Hurts when it happens.

I hate Sup Forums.

Here's a webm. Too lazy to look for an image.

This is what it's actually like with her sometimes

I've never mustered up the desire to get out of bed long enough for me to actually get a love life

Love life, regular life... it's all the same shit. Trying to find a way to be happy alone and burying my depression under self-deprication, alcohol, and awkward humor with a healthy dose of video games/animu.

SEX!

I want this to be real so bad.

and I thought
at fifteen that I'd
have it down by sixteen

and twenty-four
keeps breathing in my face (like a mad whore)

and twenty-four
keeps pounding at my door

What are you doing here mark

>I usually imagine myself as a cute 2d girl anyway.

this is how trapfags are born.

They will give him a better girl later on, right? They wouldn't leave our guy into suffering.

Same. I honestly can't see how anyone would love me. So in my fantasies, I am a completely different person.

this is painful

So, would you say that that's what Killing Bites is?

This hurts to look at.

That image is such bullshit. So she wants someone that is perfect in every aspect from the moment they meet? People have flaws, and only way to improve yourself is through having experiences.

> Hey Vsauce!

Hurt my self confidence a lot during high school. Still bothers me now 6 years later.

It's her bullshit way of saying she doesn't find him attractive.
Thats why the Chad edit is the best.

It's not actually bullshit and is something you should learn from. Adjusting your personality for a woman to like you is a losing move and will simply lead to problems further down the line. There a plenty of potential matches for you so no reason obsess over a single one that isn't.

This is one hell of a brainlet post

I got away from interacting women for like 3 years and I've not talked to one outside of my family unprofessionally, most likely because I became a workaholic.

Perhaps I should try again sometime. I do want to have my own family sometime.

Sure, go ahead and learn from your own experience only to see me proven right.

You wanna be a beta provider instead of a chad batchelor?

First i need to know how to properly talk to women.
Let me think for a second, i'll figure it out

Nobody is saying that you should adjust your personality for a woman, but fixing your most glaring problems is a good thing. Being in a relationship or not, being a slob and/or playing videogames 12 hours a day isn't a 'personality' thing.

I don't see anywhere where that was implied. Of course being an unkempt slob is not a positive thing.

There's nothing cool about being a manwhore. I wanna settle down and make my own family. To come home and see my kids by the living room playing games with each other.

its just her trying to tell that nagging bitch shes not interested

You are implying that the girl in the picture wants him to change his personality. It could be truth if she is a psycho bitch, or she could just want him to fix something of himself.

He is willing to fix those, but the girl is just like, "you should have been perfect from the start, go away."

Holy fucking projecting. Where do you see all that in the picture?
They both look normal and the guy is being a loser trying to adjust to someone which is something I commented on.

How dare you post her, she was a better human being than anyone here, you swine.

>Adjusting your personality for a woman to like you is a losing move and will simply lead to problems further down the line.
This post is implying that the girl is wanting to change his personality. That is what I am replying to. I agree that they both look normal, user from some posts above made it into some over-exaggerated problem.

Kill yourself for having that image.

>normie