10/10 wolf demigod wife

>10/10 wolf demigod wife
>cute daughter with his features
>all bitches in town crave for his dick
>has friends everywhere in the world
>saved the world from economic crisis
>access to infinite funding from biggest trading company
>can't be NTR'd
is there a character more alpha than lawrence?

It's going to really suck when he becomes older and older and has to deal with the fact that he will eventually leave behind a woman with a huge solitude complex.
However you might rationalize it, Holo is going to be fucking destroyed once he dies.

>is there a character more alpha than lawrence?
Yes, Holo.

The analogy that comes to mind is arwen from lord of the rings. Lived almost three thousand years, marries aragorn, they stay together for some 120 years and shortly after his death she dies of a broken heart in cerin amroth. Holo watched after that villages field for god knows how long, noticing her surroundings as if in time lapse. In the short time she has with lawrence she will probably live more than in centuries or milennia as god of the harvest. Choosing death after that doesn't seem to grim.

>10/10 wolf demigod wife
>Fucked a bunch of wolves in the forest once

That's gotta bump her down to at least an 8/10 tbqh fampai

kys purefag

Similar dealio with Pyra and Rex in XBC2, where she says rather than continue being immortal she'd rather just lie down and die beside him when his time comes.

That's what happens when you create characters with way longer lifespans but forget to adapt their mentality and keep them acting like normal humans.
To W&S's defense the author at least tries to show the dissonance between time for Holo and Lawrence even though not nearly enough in my opinion.

Yes.

>bitch complains about him being a pussy and not trying anything for 15 novels
>necks her
>gets slapped so hard he's almost knocked out
Nah she's a cunt and everything after the 5th novel is a waste.

>demigod
>demi
Wait what?

She's half elf and elected to die. Holo doesn't have that out.

she can't die at all? Just picked up the LNs, i wouldn't know

Stop.

Whew

I dont think we ever got to know if she is fully immortal or just has extreme lifespan. I doubt she cant die either by her own hand or from just letting herself fade.
Stale bait but here's your (you).

The LN doesn't go into whether she is immortal or just has a very long life span.
But they get into dangerous situations, and if she couldn't die she would have probably mention it.

>people talking about how she'll be alone when he dies
They have a daughter now and considering her wolf features I'm gonna go on a limb here and say she's also immortal/huge lifespan

Well, at least Holo has her daughter now. At least they can keep consoling and crying into each other's shirts for the rest of the eternity once the girl's lover is dead too.

In what fucking dimension is that sissy cuck alpha?

>Tfw you'll never marry Nora

I bet she has the comfiest life out of all of them.

what is the appeal of these two?

Incest?

> Choosing death after that doesn't seem to grim.
It's not, it's something beautiful.

>can't be NTR'd
i never actually picked up on this dynamic of the relationship but it's a good point

>not manually typing desu instead of going around the filters
Wow, what a faggot. I thought you were OP for a second.

Nah, it's just that LN6 was about the worst one of them all. I don't hate Col, but I don't like him either. He really shouldn't have been added.
Also, anyone reading the spinoff? I don't really dig the fact that they're pairing Col with Myuri.

There are two types of anons

Her ex-wolf is still there waiting for her. She won't feel lonely anymore.

>they're not related by marriage or blood
>incest
I swear

>“I thought as much, but—so ’tis true, then, that you were worried about such a thing? Not only do you count me the pack’s leader, but you’re hoping I won’t give my favor to another?” Holo grinned. “Such an adorable pup.”

There isn't. Lawrence is a chad MC as it gets

>runs through the middle of a battlefield
>walks up to the person specifically known for murdering her partners
>watch her dump the broken body of her last partner out of the mech
>still volunteer to pilot with her
Pretty fucking clear even after one episode, and his actions in the fourth and fifth cemented it beyond reproach. It's born from a death wish, but he's still pretty alpha.

Martin Luther with a loli wolf demi-goddess.

>Nora
>Choosing anyone but Enek

come to think about it, considering their lifespans that's almost mini lawrence and holo

Did she ever get to be a tailor? She was cutest girl for sure.

Martin Luther is possibly the worst human being who has ever lived. My God, what a faggot

t. catholic

I think she might after the huge timeskip. Before that she was still working with stuff related to the church I believe.

>illya
heh

Where do I get a cute wolf girl anons? Do I need to harvest the last bit of wheat?

Read Redemption of Althulas

How are the newer books overall? I've read the first Spring Log and thought it was alright, but haven't read past that or any of the Myuri spinoff.

she watched him visit the village for years before jumping into his cart

this? It looks like a shitty fantasy story, is the first impression decieving and its worth it? Never heard of it. But apart from the discworld chronicles and lord of the rings i never spent much time with fantasy (books).