Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Anyone who hates Baby arc and Omega Shenlong arc should kill himself right now.

Why would anyone hate the only good arcs though?

GT had the best soundtrack and best Super Saiyan transformations. Everything else is forgettable.

I feel like SSJ4 makes way more sense than SSJ GOD

the blue transformations actually make SSJ4 seem inspired.

No.
Supers not good but its got a few likable characters and neat ideas that salvage it. There's nothing good about Dragon Ball GT.

Actually yes. It was far better and with a third of the content

Super has the sin of being worse and wasting so much more of my time. It doesn't even at least have nice music like GT

if only you didn't do such a dumb idea as kid goku or had such a shitty ending

>It doesn't even at least have nice music like GT
Now we are crossing the line a little bit. Yes GT music is good but Super's isn't bad at all. The osts are actually very nice.

no user. they aren't

Yes they are.

Super does not have a villain nearly as good as Baby, nor a concept nearly as good as the Shadow Dragons.

No they aren't.

Dragon Ball Super might actually be the worst anime sequel of all time

I know you are memeing, but Baby was unironically good, just had an unfortunate name.

Revenge of the tuffles. Before I lost hope for Super, I was hoping it would have a tuffle arc too. Maybe bring back Hatchiyack

Yes, they are.

Tournament of Power had a great concept IMO, but the execution is awful. All enemies are fodder except Jiren and suddenly 17 is a Stu because he fought poachers.

No, they aren't.

>Maybe bring back Hatchiyack
There's a ToP villain that's like a knock off hatchiyack that was heavily photoshopped. It had an entire episode dedicated to him. He was white and had like green antenna things.

It was Paparoni.

Yes, they are.

yes, they are :^).

That thing you are talking about looks horrendous. And Hachiyack doesn't look great either, but that's not the point.

It's the tufflesbehind Hachiyack that made him cool, same with Baby.

GT had really good concepts, i would love to see a remake of sorts in the future, with hopefully a decent budget & time behind it

Baby had such a good backstory & motivation, shame he was wasted

why are all the new sayains twink faggots and thots?

Well, I liked a lot of the ideas it had even if the execution was lacking.
That's not something I can really say about Super

Only Baby was good though. The entire shadow dragon arc was dogshit

GT wasn't necessarily that bad, it just wasn't done right. Better than super, I unironically wish for GT remake but they probably couldn't make it good this time either

Because they're easier to draw that way.

I actually enjoyed the Dragonball gathering arc that GT started with (the unabridged version they showed later not the two eps of gather they first released).

Reminder that the only complaints people have about SSJ4 are M-M-MAGIC PANTS and meme words like furry

But user, they are the only tolerable part of GT. Still stupid as shit but at least it wasn't super 17 tier.

>TFW There will never be Canon welding that adds GT to the Timeline
>TFW Even if there is, they'll probably make it worse than it was originally
On the plus side, at least this means that we'll never have to suffer through seeing SS4 mangled by them editing it's fur blue and calling it some new form of SSB

S is super safe and super boring, they didn't do anything interesting and squandered all that time on what? Jiren? Jiren is the pinnacle of Super, he is the only thing people will remember in 20 years. Fucking JIREN.

The real problem was the color scheme. They picked red because they thought it looked cool and strong, but gold or the normal oozaru colors would have made more sense.

I can agree with that. I would've definitely loved either an all gold, or brown fur, black hair color scheme

Absolutely not. Gold would have been tacky as fuck. It looks ugly on frieza, it looks ugly on saint seiya and would look ugly on ss4

>Jiren
That's not how you spell Goku Black / Goku Black SSJR/ Zamasu.

It would have been better if SSJ4 was just the Golden Oozaru

The only reason people will remember that plotline is because of how fucking stupid it is

Golden Uzaru was awful

the hair has always reminded me of 80's metal hair bands. I know the bare chest/abs is supposed to be reminiscent of an apes but that also looked kind of strange to me as well and more like an open shirt than apelike.

Goku black arc was fucking nonsense.

Fuck you, Golden Ozaru was amazing

Haha, oh wow. No!

Super is just mediocre thanks to GT setting the bar so fucking low.

>Haha, oh wow. No!

How would I miss this cancelled piece of shit? The plot made no sense and everything was rushed as fuck because retarded producers and japs kids. At least Super's story made sense, tried to fix some of Z plotholes and is actually decently paced (fuck you toriyama for the TOP's time limitation tho).

>The plot made no sense
>At least Super's story made sense
lol, toeipablos

Not really, you were boring.

>toeipablos
Back to Sup Forums with you faggot.

What does Sup Forums have to do with mexicans liking DBS?

I never said I liked DBS, though? You can criticize and praise differents aspects of a work whether you love it or hate it.
You should fuck off with your binary logic.

I think you both are misunderstanding the previous post.

I think the previous post misunderstood everything about the series if he thinks super's story made sense and fixed Z plotholes and had decent pacing.
But retards will be retards so I won't argue with him.

I can't see how getting eyeliner makes sense.

>such a shitty ending
The finale is literally the best part of GT, no joke.

I don't like the eyeliner.

I can't see how SSG with SSJ makes blue hair makes sense.

Fuck off you nu-male piece of shit
Super has nothing good in it. At least GT has good music and a good ending.

Because Super is aimed at beta cucks

The colors were fine you retard

>the hair has always reminded me of 80's metal hair bands
That was clearly the intention.
Vegeta had leather pants for crying outloud.

Fuck you Super Apologist
I will come to your house and piss in your face

>Miss me yet?
Better than Super, but fuck no. It's still complete shit.

>At least Super's story made sense
>and is actually decently paced

Never did
Never will
But the gays might miss you

Absolutely, and while i'm at it, the Star Wars prequels are underrated masterpieces.

You can fix GT with a well planned remake, since it has good ideas (trying to bring back the adventure DB feel, resetting goku's power so other z-fighters could theoretically shine, binging back the monkey king inspirations with gold monkey ans ss4 and making the title objects the main pivotal point of the 3rd arc), it just had a very poor execution, super is way too filled with half-assed ideas, inconsistencies, retcons and powercreeps to be fixable, and its recent as well, so it could have learned with GT mistakes, but somehow it ended as bad.

It was eyeliner? I always thought the eyeballs were retracting back in the skull.

GT and Super are shit, deal with it.
SSJ4 was trying to go back to the old "Monkey king journey to the west" idea from Dragon Ball, but taking from Z wich went stupid with power levels and transformations in the final episodes was already done, lot of good ideas wasted and poorly executed.
Super sucks because the only purpose is to cash on dragon ball more and more, the transformations doesn't make sense, power levels are a mess, trying to take from the Z Buu saga, retconning "only" some stuff because it works with the plot now and change other stuff.

>At least GT has good music and a good ending.
It's got a good opening theme and the Goku montage at the end is nice I guess.
It's still worse than Z's ending and everything leading up to it is a pile of shit.

Yes.reboot when

>It's still worse than Z's ending
How could you be this wrong?

Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. reek of fan-fiction. It's corny, it's cliched, it feels like an attempt to leave a loose end for a Boruto-esque spin-off series.

The Omega Shenron fight is one of the worst final battles in the series. Omega Shenron himself is just as bad or even more boring than Jiren, with the only thing memorable about him being his character design. The very existence of him and the Shadow Dragons both undermines the message of the Piccolo Jr. finale and makes no fucking sense in the lore, there's ways to punish the characters' reliance on the Dragon Balls without going full retard the way they did.

Giving a send-off to Goku was nice, I like the notion of watching this little boy grow up, become a grandfather, and pass away, but the actual execution is lame. It's lacks the impact it wants to have because Goku's already been aged down to a child for the entirety of GT, none of the characters besides Piccolo and Krillin get any form of resolution, and it caps off one of the weakest sagas in the franchise. The highest praise I can give it is that seeing Goku don the Nyoi-Bo and ride Kinto-un one last time was cute.

The Kazenban ending of the original series already did the "Goku's grown up and we've reached a full circle, his legacy will pass onto the next generation" thing better.

If you could remake GT into a canon series, how would you do it?

Yeah, because that means the shitshow is finally over

no,
fuck off Pablo

Keep the core concepts but radically retool them.
Redesign most of the Dark Dragons to be more cool.
Give Baby a different name.
Goku doesn't do all the fighting.
Give Pan Access to Super Saiyan.
Instead of the gag planets use worlds for proper world building.
Give Omega Shenron a personality beyond "lol I destroy everything"
Have Goku being reverted to a kid have actual consequences like making it so he can't go blue and bringing his tail back.

>Omega Shenron fight was one of the worst final battles in the series
Wrong you retard
>More boring than Jiren
Wrong you retard
>The very existence of him and the shadow dragons both undermines the message of the Piccolo Jr. finale and makes no fucking sense in the lore
Nobody cares about dragonball lore and you don't even remember the Piccolo Jr. Finale you retard
>But the actual execution is lame
Wrong you super retard
In short, Omega ultra retard!!

(You)

>HAHA Have a le (You)!!
Super apologists need to bug the heck off

>Nobody cares about dragonball lore and you don't even remember the Piccolo Jr. Finale you retard

Kami's motivations by the end of that arc were to eradicate Piccolo Jr at the cost of his own life. One of the biggest points of his argument were that the existence of the Dragon Balls brought upon monsters like him, and the final pages of "Classic Dragon Ball" were Roshi arguing the benefits of keeping them around. The message was that, while bad things might happen, its the Dragon Balls that brought together the warriors who could save the world and even if they're misused again they'd rise to the challenge and save the world. It was a great way to wrap up the story before it moved into Sci-Fi territory and switched focus to the lineage of the Saiyan race, which GT totally shits on.

>and you don't even remember the Piccolo Jr. Finale you retard
The manga is sitting on my shelf right now.

>In short, Omega ultra retard!!
This is the last (you) I'm giving you until you actually start supporting your argument. I'm not going to reply to more bait.

The opening theme and all the ending themes are great
Z's ending was shit-tier

Nobody is talking about Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. when they're talking of GT's ending. Everybody is remembering the scene at the end with Goku, Roshi and and an aged Krillin in Roshi's Island which was nostalgic as fuck and million times better than that stupid Pajeet ending in Z which had nothing to do with the franchise as a whole.

Except that was fucking awful
>The dragonballs could be misused!
>Never actually misused outside of non-canon
Great job Toriyama, at least Toei put effort into it with GT

I hate SSJ4, it's in the naming, it should have just been true Super Saiyan or something similar. Having it be a form beyond SSJ3 while having an obtuse method of obtaining feels wrong considering it doesn't feel or look love an extension of 3 at all

>Nobody is talking about Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. when they're talking of GT's ending.
Too bad it's a big part of it. Enough so that GT ended its run with a movie about Goku Jr.
You can't ignore the retarded parts and pretend it's amazing. The Krillin scene is good but the rest of the episode surrounding (or the entire series, to be honest) it was lackluster.

It's amazing to me the lengths people go with this revisionist history of GT being a good show by cherry picking two or three moments from its entire run, while dismissing the entirety of Super or even Z. What draws people to this show?

>and million times better than that stupid Pajeet ending in Z which had nothing to do with the franchise as a whole.
The Cell and especially the Buu arcs were about Goku trying to find a successor. He had reached the end of his career as Earth's designated defender and wanted to pass on the torch to the next generation of fighters, like Roshi did way back in the Tenshinhan arc. He first tried with Gohan, who wasn't naturally drawn to fighting and never kept up his training, and then with Goten and Trunks, who were bad picks. He fucking monologues about his disappointment in his inability finding a successor during the Kid Buu fight.

Uub is a very blatant mirror of Goku at the start of the series. He's a little boy from bumfuck nowhere with supernatural origins, great untapped power, and no knowledge of the world around him. He found what he was looking for not in his own kids or the people who were drawn to him during his adventures, but instead in some stranger that came from similar circumstances as him. It also ties into Dragon Ball's trend of having Goku's villains turn good by having the greatest villain turn into the next hero.

There's nothing wrong with Uub in Z, all the garbage that made him disappointing and unlikable came from the stories after the epilogue. And what do you know, those came from GT!

>Never actually misused outside of non-canon
Did you just skip the Saiyan and Namek sagas, where the villains primary motivations were to collect the Dragon Balls and wish for something evil?

Hail to the king, baby.

>He first tried with Gohan
This is probably one of the biggest moments for Goku and I'm sad most fans don't even realize it and instead jump to the "Goku is the worst father in anime xD" meme way earlier on than when Goku actually shows hes a bad father, and despite this he actually learns from his mistakes and moves on to try and find another successor

No
I want both Super and GT to be forgotten about

>The Cell and especially the Buu arcs were about Goku trying to find a successor.
Who the fuck cares about what they were?
Nobody cares about some new pajeet faggot. The ending was shit deal with it.

And you're overblowing the whole Goku Jr./Vegeta Jr.
It wasn't all that bad. I actually liked the whole thing with Goku Jr. heading to Mount Paozu and finding the 4th star Dragon Ball and wishing for Pan to come back not knowing that there are 6 other Dragon Balls. Shit was touching.

Also it was the first time in forever they mentioned the 4th star Dragon Ball considering how important the thing to Goku was throughout the original DB, so that was a very nice callback.

the Goku Jr./Vegeta Jr. stuff was awful,
it's like Boruto but 100 x times worse.

>Nobody cares about some new pajeet faggot. The ending was shit deal with it.
So nostalgia is more important than a proper conclusion to Goku's development as a character?

Spics don't care about that. They want power levels and TFS memes

>Also it was the first time in forever they mentioned the 4th star Dragon Ball.
Because Goku has been constantly busy since Z. The only breaks he had when a new threat was not present was when he died and "stayed dead", and end of Z. Other than that they gathered the balls to use them. The 4 star is constantly used it anime opening/endings, and manga cover/promo art.

What development?
Goku turned into a fucking jackass after Freeza giving Senzu beans to Cell and saving Mr.Satan over his own son

I'll take the ending which acknowledge its fucking roots over that bullshit successor trash which no true fan gave a shit about.

At least in DBZ Gohan in the beginning had the 4th star dragon ball in his hat. But the series started to forget about what it was over time especially after the Freeza saga where the show might as well not be called Dragon Ball anymore since they're not relevant to the main plot ever again after that. It's ironic that fucking GT of all things realized this mistake and tried hard to restore the importance of the Dragon Balls.

>Jackass after freeza
What
>Giving Senzu beans to Cell
Part of his successor development since he believe Gohan wanted the fair fight he and Vegata would have and he realized he fucks up later on in the fight.
>Saving Mr.Satan over his own son
You conveniently left out Dende, the only one capable of creating dragonballs that's can revive everyone and Earth back.

Kid Buu being defeated thanks to the combined efforts of everyone they've met throughout the series and the epilogue directly calling back both to the classic World Tournaments and Gokus origins wasn't on the nose enough?

>that no true fan
Fuck off with that.
Its a major component of the story for most of the Z section of the series. It matters. Dragon Ball as a whole is about Goku's growth, both as a martial artist and physically, so ending on him becoming both a master and a grandparent caps it off perfectly.