Bakarina/Destruction Flag Otome

Alright you bunch of faggots its time for some SHOUJO MANGA.

I've never storytimed a shoujo manga before, and I've never seen anyone storytime one either so I figured why not. Gave this a read and it seemed cute enough.

For today's storytime we'll read "Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta..." or Bakarina for short.

Other urls found in this thread:

omegaharem.wordpress.com/2015/05/13/destruction-flag-otome-chapter-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neat

This is the most fun thing I've seen in a while.

>tfw no Bakarina gf

Just slam an 8-year-old's forehead into a rock, then promise to marry her when the scar forms.

Well that was fast
It's pretty fun yeah
Don't remind me

Here's the LN version of that page:

Chapter 1 – I remembered my previous life
While getting carried away, I only stopped playing the game when dawn arrived… Sure enough, I barely got any sleep. I changed into my uniform, just splashed my face quickly with some water, and headed towards the front door without even combing my unkempt hair.

I heard my mother nagging “but all high school girls would be embarrassed to look like this” and smoothly pretended to listen.

After leaving the entrance I jumped onto my favorite bike from middle school and pedaled with full force. After reaching the street from my house and continuing downhill I let myself loose even more while pedaling. Turning the pedal even further, even further. Turning more, more. Turning turning turning… turning so much that I can’t stop. The bike continued this way to a street with a lot of traffic. In my fading consciousness… I heard the endlessly repeating voice of my family saying “this idiot!”

"It's just a flesh wound!"

Yeah thanks for that, I was thinking it was a bit weird and sudden that we don't see how she dies. Also it gives more context into "she's supposed to be an idiot".

Also scars are cool/cute on girls

Yeah the fact that her first life ends BECAUSE she's an idiot turns out to be remarkably plot-relevant.

I blazed through the first 6 chapters and i'ts fun as hell
Also the brother is best boy by far

Yeah it took me a few chapters to cement the whole "idiot" type character.

This is the truth. He deserves to be protected, and spoiled by his nee-san.

So who is worst boy

And why is it Gerald

Huh.

Gerald is a good boy at this point.

Her being the idiot she is probably forgets about the whole "reverse harem" thing.

Loved it, hopefully the rest of the chapters get quickly scanlated too.
Anime when.

Not only that but there are tons of other solutions. Of course that's not the point since it's a comedy.

It's currently ultra cute because everyone's a loli and a shota.

Chapter 2
All of the current chapters are scanlated, which sucks. Now we have to wait monthly.

Katarina will always be cute

Ah fug, confused the amount of LN vol with Manga ones...
I guess I could give the LN a try. Though the faces and cute bois and grills make it 2bh.

I'm not a fan of LNs. To me the whole point of manga/anime is visuals, I need to see whats going on.

>I guess I could give the LN a try.

Can someone tell me if this is the best translation?

omegaharem.wordpress.com/2015/05/13/destruction-flag-otome-chapter-1/

Doing the Black holes work user.

Megane Baka is the least baka, even less than Mustache Baka.

It's kinda cute to see how dumb Katarina is for not realizing that she has already massively altered all their perception toward her by having changed into a genuinely nice and interestingly quirky person who cares about everyone.

>LN and Manga artist are one and the same.
NICE

She was already a baka, so brain-damage is barely even notable.

This manga, in one glorious page.

Chapter 3

She sure can't take a hint, eh.

PROTECT THAT SMILE

10/10 cutie, would accidentally seduce again.