OPM: Murata is streaming

Ma boi Lord Boros

Why is he drawing Boros?

He is alive, just like mosquito grill

Before it gets asked, Murata has confirmed Mosquito Girl won't be in this chapter and he's sorry for disappointing those hoping to see her as shown in his waitress art.

Hilariously he's still not giving any answer about her status so maybe he doesn't know. Also the bullshit about him saying she's definitely coming back in a later chapter is indeed bullshit.

Dead or alive we don't know for sure, but she's currently gone and I'd say as a result of not being here now is most likely never coming back.

Fuck Mosquito Girl, if anything bring back Boros via Bofoy turning his corpse into an ultimate droid, imagine him, reformed Garou and Saitama fighting together.

OPM version of the Monster Trio.

Sounds awful and against Garou's character.

>Mosquito grill

they'd get One Punched anyway, except if Saitama wants to fool around

this panel

I guess Murata decided to redraw the page with Saitama in his costume. The one from yesterday.

Yep, redrawing page 47.

Boros VS Garou is about to start:

Who will win?

It was obvious from the beginning

Fuck off Pedro

Ah, the "triple spread" was cool too. But this pose is even better.

I really miss him

This

Drawing the Seafolk.

He's looking at the ild volumes, probably forgot how SK look like

To be honest he does look a little off.

Yeah there's something about the smile

Not really, thats how SK looks in the anime

Nvm he looks the same after he inked him

The nose looks a little weird but maybe it's just me. Inking has helped overall.

Boros is too handsome

Why was El Pescado so based?

Boros will always be a Top 10 character in OPM.

Was Crablante being drawn on a seperate page?

He was together with the other Tiger monsters Saitama defeated when he still had hair.

This page was for "natural monster", while Crabrante is in the page with real monsters (transformed through obsession).

Murata is drawing a lewd Tatsumaki.

Murata drawing Tatsumaki next to Saitama

Thanks. Just noticed the original page entirely lacks any of Genus' mutants for some reason.

There's also Darkshine on that page. Guess it's the one about people born with potential.

King is on the page too.

Spotted King is above her

Is that TTM in the top right corner?

And is that MB on the left of Darkshine?

>the way he brings life to lines in a matter of seconds
i just cant keep up

>his sketch of tats he made in a minute is better than anything I could make in an hour

Murata erased King and drew TTM.

Practice more scrub.

Mosquito girl survived but died after losing her abdomen.

And Murata is going to sleep.

Well, he musto sureep

i hope to one day be half as good as him

Nobody knows and ONE isn't giving a straight answer. The point is it doesn't matter, she's gone.

So what are the odds he's gonna wake up in a few hours and start streaming again?

quick stream, wanted more

Unlikely.

You forgot the canon one

The point is she's alive in the anime as shown in episode 3.

Doesn't mean she's coming back.

Why not?

Never forget ;_;

>waitress art
N-nani?
Sauce me, kind user.

Murata's dreams, crushed. What could have been.

Im hoping to "god" they bring him back. I dont think he would have to be an android with his healing powers though. Maybe god could revive him in an attempt to stop Saitama.

What Murata re/designs do we have to look forward to. I know he already drew the post-MA Fubuki. I hope Psykos looks like Goldensmurfs version

Boros

Garou.

Boros is dead and old news.

Based user.
Dear lord I hope Murata never stops drawing animu women. He has to be one of the best artists active right now.

Best boy right there.

Bofoy reviving Boros would give him credibility, after all all he has been doing is sending prototype droids that get destroyed.

But he didn't?

Post MA Fubuki is supposed to wear an outfit with the same lewd as fuck dress tentacles as Tatsumaki (and a variant for the sleeves).
> Fubuki wears "normal" lingerie
> because of that, with the high cut it will be visible with the post MA dress

>Mosquito girl survived but died after losing her abdomen.
The "abdomen" wasn't even in the manga at all. It was only added to the anime to cause the extra blood splatter. So i doubt she needed it to live if all it is for is storage of her victim's blood.

Getting "credibility" by reviving a vilain totally unrelated to him is cheating though.

With all the fakes going on, I would rather wait for the full chapter before being "sure" of MG's fate. Though I don't have much hope at this point.

Yeah no i mixed up the two designs i thought the one i posted was the same as the post-ma.
Thank you.

Yes it was, even on the final form. Granted this is the only shot it is visible, but there aren’t many shots before saitama slaps her.

True, she should get that lewd after Murata just gave her the same turtleneck outfit she had in the webcomic MA arc.

>the scale of saitama vs garou will be much greater
wasn't it always? saitama vs boros was all about boros hitting saitama while he looked bored
saitama actually fought garou a little bit

Can barely wait for serious table flip, it will be HELLA epic. Maybe he'll flip the base all the way to the moon in the manga, to reference Boros fight.

Garou losing due Sludge Jellyfish sneak attack would be the lamest moment in this manga.

First of all he's already seen Sludge so your complaint is is both retarded and irrelevant
Second no else here has your shit taste and understands what an anticlimax is, so fuck of before you embarrass yourself further

bmp

Was One inspired by Hunter x Hunter when he drew that page or what?

I assure you this isn't fake unless Murata is tricking people.

FUCK THIS WORLD
There's no denying it, Murata has one big stash of Fubuki & Tats hentai and we'll never see it. I'm fapping to that tats sketch, it's the closest we'll get to naked Tatsumaki with nipples by his hand

>draw MG with prosthesis and somehow give the fans an impression that she's still alive
>not tricking people
I hope ONE murders that wayward hack for misusing his characters during one of his livestreams. Fuck him.

Guarantee he wanted it as much as some people here and attempted to sell ONE on the idea too. It's not like he uploads all of his random art on twitter complete with his reasons for drawing it.

Depends whether Garou is fighting seriously or not.
Would he fight using the water flowing crushed rock technique? If yes, then Boros would lose.

Aww.