Fuuka Manga Ends in 7 Chapters

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-13/kouji-seo-fuuka-manga-ends-in-7-chapters/.127714

CANCELLED BABY

What happened with the 3rd Fuuka?

It was a girl with a wig or something like that.

good. fuck that trash.

Would you say it got the Truck-kun treatment?

Seo deserves that for killing the first Fuuka.
I'm not in for the next ride.

Should've gone with guitar girl instead of Fuuka 2.0

This time I managed to not get swindled by Seo's trash. How bad was it?

Fuck yes, finally

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daiki when?

Is anyone even reading it? Outside SEOOOOOOOOOOOOO moments, the manga was a borefest.

About fucking time, I can finally get off Seo's wild ride.

Anything relevant after Mister Truck did his thing?

He actually Killed the MC and replaced it with not-MC

Good

MC got together with a Fuuka lookalike and then way down the road another chick impersonating Fuuka tried to put the moves on him, eventually fessed up she just had some lesbian identity crisis and tried to become Fuuka. I stopped reading after that so you'll have to hope someone else answers as well.

Also Fuuka 2.0 dad is the one that was driving the truck. And Fuuka 2.0 almost got trucked too.

>CANCELLED BABY
Good, Domestic na kanojo when?

Did Koyuki win yet?

Honestly I might be joking about it being cancelled, but the manga is ending on a major note. Just after the big concert that they are doing.

So I it's either cancelled, or SEOOOOOOOOOOO just really wanted the story to end there.

It was going nowhere, you can tell even Seo gave no shits.
The one person carrying the manga got Truck'd and noone gave a shit about whatever his fucking name is.

at least kanojo gives us fanservice, but I agree, trash is trash.

Fuuka hasn't had a sense of direction since the story began. MC is depressingly beta, and never learns anything. Every fucking chapter it seems like he's "learning."

"I just have to give it my all" "it's all for you Fuuka 1.0" "we'll beat the other band because yeah!"
SEO ran out of ideas after Pop and decided to stretch his Suzuka success.

I don’t think she will ever win, but she deserves better than the MC.

Stupid fucker shouldn't have killed of best girl, I hope he gets Japanese flu and dies screaming.

>cancelled
What proof is there that it's cancelled? Seems like it's ending appropriately, they're about to create a "legend" as the manga's been saying it would.

Good, it was shit and not up to the usual SEO rage-levels.

They split up for a bit to go on there own separate training arcs that close up there character arcs. Sara and Nachi are basically going out but in true Seo fashion he's oblivious to her feelings. Mikasa decided he's not gay and likes beautiful things so he's marrying Tomomi sensei, and also convinces his dad to accept him. Fuuka 2.0 and Yuu are the only ones in the house so Fuuka 2.0 tries to fuck him but the American bitch comes back to train them as vocalists. Once the band gets back together they decide to perform again but after Fuuka 2.0 pissed off that rival agency they get cockblocked. They eventually find a place that owed them a favor but it's too small so Yuu being the brilliant MC shows off his new phone which he bought so he can livestream there performances so they can have an audience anywhere at anytime. The rival manager hates there band so much she gets there videos removed and they all decide to settle it by having two competing summer music festivals which is what the manga is currently on. For Koyukifags she cuts her hair and joins the Hedgehogs as well as disband her band Rabbitz. All the rival bands you probably don't care about show up and the American gets to perform with the Hedgehogs at the other music festival. Yuu mentions to the band how he saw Fuuka's wings the first time she performed and now Yuu has them too. Also would you believe me I said Seo wasted an entire chapter on the Kimi no Iru Machi characters?

Young Tama-chan or male MC's childhood friend who turned out to be a super famous singer took over from the actual Tama as lead singer for the Hedgehogs.

"The manga's story centers on a young man named Yū Haruna who has just switched schools. He's a bit shy, and he's constantly glued to his smartphone so he can check Twitter. He meets a girl named Fūka Akitsuki, who doesn't even have a cell phone, is free-spirited, and naturally fascinates others. Yū recently has been getting back in touch via Twitter with his childhood friend Koyuki Hinashi, who is now a popular singer. One day Yū invites Fūka to one of Koyuki's concerts, and there the three meet for the first time. The story follows the love triangle between a love that started through electronics, and a love that didn't start through electronics. Fūka is the daughter of the protagonists from Seo's earlier manga Suzuka."

Good. One less crappy, generic manga in the world.

Rip