Darling In The FranXX

Wasn't the titty monster faking it with the fat guy? Oh, and will Ichigo ever stop suffering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCg-tHWHFV0
youtube.com/watch?v=KgmO32IdwuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello
where is daalin

Here he is.

I hope kokoro gets NTR'd, she's too good for that fat fuck.

When?

Were is this 4koma?

Soon

>Hiro and other parasites have no knowledge of sexuality
>He probably doesn't even know what masturbating is
>Zero Two could probably carve carnal pleasure into him as he squirms helplessly in confusion and pleasure

>Wasn't the titty monster faking it with the fat guy?
What makes you say that? They appeared rather close to me.

He's the only real man in there, who doesn't have a disgusting noodle frame. Women like men who can overpower them, and that means putting on weight and not being a filthy, lanky muppet.

>Women like men who can overpower them

Exactly. That body needs a proper tan muscular body with a huge cock and plenty of experience, not that pasty fat slob.

Fatso is tallest of them, on par with Goro. Bitches love height more that they dislike some overweight, and he's not that fat.

The million dollar question is will they fug?

It's not impossible, I saw Cross Ange

Milkman will get his milk.

Yes a cool dude though, and considering it's either him or a noodleboi, he has no real competition

It’s pretty obvious that Kokoro will cuck the fatty with Mitsuru.

I'm fine with this.

Strelizia!

Guys they're like holding hands and shit

Go away, Futoshi

Exactly my thoughts. Nice girls love bad guys

>Oh, and will Ichigo ever stop suffering?
not as long as Dr. FranXX lives to bring 02 and Hiro together

I guess 02 is pregnant now.

Can't get much worse than Mitsuru

When will hakase make his next move? I'm kind of tired of waiting for plot to kick in.

>We haven't seen doc since ep1.
Whats his endgame?

>Nice girls love bad guys
Saving the bad boy is a favorite trope in chick-lit.

I'm guessing he is waiting for Hiro to become a stable stamen for Strelizia which will allow him to start shit with APE but that sure takes forever.

They will. It will be the trigger of his transformation.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCg-tHWHFV0

What happens if someone kidnaps Darling?

writing smut of the FRANXXs

Who?

Red Oni is unleashed.

Building more equipment for his favorite robot.

Ikuno is suffering because she stuck with the worst boy. Say something nice to cheer her up!

ep7 and 8 look like they are going to expand on action and worldbuilding.

Don't worry Ikuno, he'll leave you to cuck fatty before too long.

Talk about tactics with worse boy so they have something to bond over.

Will darling start wearing eyeliner when he gets his horn?

Hopefully not. Though I like it on 002, the same on Hiro (especially if it's colored blue instead of red like 002) would be annoying and distracting.

It's comes with the oni transformation.

>oh god he's so broken he's deluding himself into thinking that tastes good
>what the fuck happened to you Hiro?
I kinda feel bad for Goro being in the middle of all this and not understanding anything about it.

>honey on bread don't taste good.
Go see a doctor

I'd go along with some weird shit too if a literal semen demon was "Ahhhn~"ing me.

Rumor is that episode 7 is going to be focused on Miku and Zorome. Tomatsu said in an interview that all of the cast does get focus so we might be moving into character building more than anything.

Maybe he won't leave her. They seem like the type who inexplicably stay together even though it makes them both absolutely miserable. They will have a completely joyless passionless purely transactional relationship.

> episode 7 is going to be focused on Miku and Zorome
That's good. They're pretty much the only couple besides Hiro/002 that have some actual chemistry.

Honey on most everything tastes good, but literally caking the bread on it is a bit of overkill, especially if APE controls their nutrition as much as they do everything else in their daily lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmO32IdwuE

>APE controls their nutrition as much as they do everything else in their daily lives.

Counterargument: Fattie and shorty.

Stop trying to bully /ourguy/ fatty, Mitsuru deserves to be killed.

>Wasn't the titty monster faking it with the fat guy?
Allegedly, all we know is that their numbers sucks.
That would be like saying that the reason Hiro couldn't drive was ED or a small dick.

How many kids will Zero give her darling?

None or one.

I'm just imagining her getting bigger as the show goes on, they go out of their way to show the slowly increasing burden on her back as she has to maintain the doggy style position in the Franxx. When we get close to her due date they show really up close intimate shots of her belly swaying around and her belly button brushing the surface of the pistil's pilot seat. Muh.

this is worse than aldnoah zero desu

Don't worry user, there will be plenty of doujins.

He's not broken; He's metabolically starved.

Based on the timescale, he's grown/converted a not-insignificant amount of intensive biomass: His metabolic rate must be significantly impacted considering his body temperature compared to his relatively normal WBC count.

Honey tastes amazing to Hiro right now because his body is desperate for carbohydrates to fuel/fight his anomalous biology.

This is part of plot though. I'm tired of people being impatient.

Your taste is worse than the taste of your mom's sandy vagina

Have you seen a matador fight a bull, it's a similar concept

You literally forgot that Simon loved Nia's shit cooking. It's the same thing here.

>tfw you will never make slow and passionate love with ichi
>ywn see her beg and moan for you to go faster only for you to stay still inside her teasing her by twitching

I knew she was the spider.

/yourguy/ really needs some characterization beyond "he eats a lot". It's embarrassing.

>Facebook
Explains a lot, muhdenyrealityharderanon

Yes:

Darling in the Franxx - Karling in the Franks?

/his/friend here.

I've got this particularly bizarre theory. Darling in the Franxx is based off of the story of Charlemagne and Desiderata, where Hiro is Charlemagne and Zero-Two is Desiderata:

> "Desiderata, or Ermengarda[1], was one of four daughters of Desiderius, king of the Lombards, and his queen, Ansa. She was married to Charlemagne, king of the Franks, in 770, probably to form a bond between the otherwise enemy states of Francia and Lombardy. The marriage was annulled in 771 and this hurt relations with Lombardy, presaging the war of 774. She had no known children and her ultimate fate is unknown."

The Lombards are the Klaxosaurus. Hiro is Charles before he becomes Charlemagne. He "marries" Zero-Two, a Lombard/Klaxosaur princess and eventually throws her away to invade Lombardy/conquer the Klaxosaurs, eventually becoming Holy Roman Emperor/God-Emperor of Mankind.

Furthermore, what we see here are the other three girls in the back of this image who look suspiciously like Zero-Two. They are the other "three daughters of Desiderius".

What we see is that Charlemagne had at least one illegitimate child, Pepin the Hunchback. This may be interpretated as insinuating that Hiro will engage in sexually unbecoming behaviour in the future, siring a bastard child, who, like Pepin will attempt to rebel against him.

Notice additionally, that the Capetians who succeed the Karlings, had a floral coat of arms - we see very clearly the floral symbolism in Strelitzia and Delphinium. Thus Hiro/Charlemagne's successors will also be floral and might have something to do with the fleurs-de-lis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback

Thank you for reading my crackpot theory.

So this was when the "Ichigo is the spider" meme died? Or are 02fags still insisting on it?

When we gonna do one of this for darling?

He's a fat guy in an anime, eating and being a cu- I mean being gentle and understanding are his only traits.

Then wait. It will come and no one really thinks it's embarrassing.

>tfw they milked this movie to the bone and made 3 other shit movies
>now there is a tv show

Fuck you hollywood.

There's stretching things, there's grasping at straws and then there's coming up with retarded shit.

Ichigo was never the spider. It just represents Hiro's worries at that present moment.

Shitposters on both ends are being dumb.

desufags have shit taste

The Milkman strikes again!

At least 6.

>to much of a brainlet to understand Hiro IS Charlemagne

You probably think 002 is evil right?

>you can eat my share
She knows he's transforming and needs every nutrients he can get.

It's embarrassing that Japanese still can't come up with fat characters that do nothing but eat all the time.

Its a realistic portrayal

Okay, fatanon.

She's going to be paired with best girl soon enough.

Spare me the fallacies, that "theory" is ridiculous and based off a wordplay on the title and a numbers of details that are past the level of reading into things and just a bunch of nonsensical assumptions.
We know nothing about the monsters, we know nothing bout Hiro and nothing about 02 true natures.

Zero Two is evil angle was retarded the minute a guy tried to convince people she's manipulative evil just because the timing wasn't right on a scene.

The spider thing is even more retarded and I've never seen people so braindead and basically think an entire show revolves around it. They expect me to believe their conclusions when they can't even read a scene? Nah.

I didnt gain 30 lbs my freshman of college year by eating healthy and being active

This is accurate though. Fat people eat a lot and think of food in such ways. My fat ass friend does that.

Can I get the original one please if anyone has it?

Hiro already uncucked himself though

>Other guy tries to take his girl
>She leaves him with internal bleeding

>Mitsuru deserves to be killed.
Not before the end of his redemption arc where he dies after telling Kokoro that he loves her

>try to cuck somebody
>get rekt horribly, lost his face completely and now has AIDS
Let's try again, should work this time.

It needs to happen. Though likely won't until series end. :It's a 25 episode show, so we've around a 20-week wait.

He's too good for her

She's a precious cinnamon roll and I hope nothing bad happens to her

But girls can't ride other girls