Boku no hero

This is some fairytale-tier bullshit.
This series went to shit too fast

If it was published in a magazine like say, Shonen Ace, then Hori would get away with a lot of things that are impossible to be explicitly shown on WSJ. Heck treason would be totally viable if it happens.

O

>Shithole 3rd worlders are the ones making bait threads
Hmmmmm

What are you saying?

MU

>Calling the series by its name is not ok
The absolute state of BNHfags

Heavy objectionable content that is shown explicitly rather than just being hinted, such as showing heavy gore, treason, body horror etc.

Deadman Wonderland and Akame ga Kill has all those things and those are shounen.

la creatura...

Deadman Wonderland was considerrf shounen? You really learn something new every day.

Hori is a hack so he won't make use of it

t. shitholer

When will we see best squad again?

>Y-You're from a third world I swear !!!
Pathetic

>"best" squad
the only worthwhile members are Inasa and Camille the other two belong in the cum dumpster.

You can stop now, ahmed bin pedro

It is. It was published in Shounen Ace, which is the same as Keroro, Angelic Layer and Armed Girl Machiavellism.

There are plenty of post-2000s shounen with heavier amount of violence than most seinen. Heck, Shiki (serialized in Jump Square, which is shounen) and Magical Girl Apocalypse (serialized in Bessatsu Shounen Champion) are also shounen.

>Still at it
Just stop

Even if it would be serialized outside of WSJ?

After you return to your shithole

Hm, the time i did read it i would have guessed it´s seinen with some shounen tropes thrown in. (It sure as hell had them.) Guess just being too used to shounen usually being more tame.

Yes, as I said hori is a hack

You should read more modern shounen with more blood and gore. Many recent seinen action series like OPM and Bungo Stray Dogs had pretty tame amount of violence in comparison. Heck Dorohedoro gets recently moved to a shounen magazine starting this year.

>Still at it

Did I struck a nerve, mahmoud? You don’t even deny it at this point

>You don’t even deny it at this point
Except I am?
Didn't expect BNHfags to be on this level of retardation

No non-comfortable posts allowed past this line

Good plan.

hello time-traveling badposter from like 2 months ago

welcome to the new, bleak future where you are posting again

but kamijirou makes me uncomfortable