>masculine as fuck
>also the youngest
Why is Shouji the best?

>hides his hideous face, which suggests he is ashamed of it
>doesn't have much art
>probably gonna die the first
Doubt.jpg

>ashamed of his face
No he's not. He covers it because he doesn't want to scare people. He's so selfless that he puts people's comforts above his own comfort.

la creatura...

is this some sort of new meme I've missed.

*la criatura...

Yes.
It's suppoused to be with typo.

The misspelling is part of the joke you dummy

>gonna die first
Take that back. You take that back right now!

Stop bumping this dead garbage

Exactly this, the guy just is very considerate.

Man what a shit design

>Hey Kyouka, your little buddy Denki stopped by earlier to pick up some schoolwork
>Huh, Schoolwork? But I have it in my backpack.
>I could've swore that little purple book was what your kept your school notes in
>...That was my diary, dad.

Go back to your bait-for-brainless thread and get banned with it.

>(240) missed calls from (Jammingwheyyy[lightning emoji])

>ENERGY FROM WISHING

Reminder that literally everyone else besides this le sekret klub thinks it's cool.

>"This is my interpretation of it"
Fuck off back to your shithole reddit

Is... is there more Shouji fanart?
>implying she didn't block him after she hears that he picked up her diary
No they don't. This is one person's opinion on tumblr. Fucking retard.

B-But IT'S JUST A METAPHOR I SWEAR!!!

>Is... is there more Shouji fanart?
some.

>literally everyone else
Tumblr and Reddit?

There is a bit. (He probably still got more than Kouda/Satou for example.)

le secret club comes up with way better theories

peeping rock is my favorite new meme

The subreddit didn't like it. It was hell going through the chapter discussions that weekend, so much fucking back and forth. After the arc ended the majority did say that this part was garbage.
Not sure about Tumblr but I'm fairly certain they gave very little shits about an arc that didn't have their babies Bakugou and Todoroki.

lmfao

And of course the one based on a picture from the third light novel.

How is he still sort of handsome when he looks like a hentai meme?

And have we seen his parents?

(Japanese Poll) The 15 Cutest Anime Couples With the Strongest Bonds

1. Shinichi Kudo & Ran Mouri (Detective Conan) – 982 votes
2. Sasuke Uchiha & Sakura Haruno (Naruto) – 510 votes
3. Hajime Kindaichi & Miyuki Nanase (The Kindaichi Case Files) – 213 votes
4. Kondo Isao & Tae Shimura (Gintama) – 208 votes
5. Ranma Saotome & Akane Tendo (Ranma ½) – 185 votes
>6. Izuku Midoriya & Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia) – 156 votes
7. Syaoran Li & Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura) – 150 votes
8. Natsu Dragneel & Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail) – 143 votes
9. Tadaomi Karasuma & Irina Jelavic (Assassination Classroom) – 142 votes
10. Edward Elric & Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist) – 132 votes
10. Ryo Saeba & Kaori Makimura (City Hunter) – 132 votes
12. Tatsuya Uesugi & Minami Asakura (Touch) – 125 votes
13. Inuyasha & Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) – 118 votes
14. Monkey D Luffy & Boa Hancock (One Piece) – 115 votes
15. Arsène Lupin III & Fujiko Mine (Lupin the Third) – 99 votes

Kacchako BTFO!

>new thread has been created on page 7
>words like "cuck" "reddit" start to appear
>O MY STALE MEME
>the last thread had a falseflagging post and a "last for minemomo"
"sighs"
HIM again?

>tumblr
from what i seen from them is that they really enjoyed the yakuza arc and they were sad that sir died

We haven´t.

>2. Sasuke Uchiha & Sakura Haruno (Naruto) – 510 votes

Theres a reason hentai artists cuck Sasuke with Naruto in hentai art work about Sakura to this very day.

Oh god save Shoji someone cut off half of his face

>2. Sasuke Uchiha & Sakura Haruno (Naruto) – 510 votes
proves nips have shit taste

That's still stupid.
If Nighteye had told Deku that he was going to die, and Deku basically said "fuck that" and changed the future, then it would make sense. Knowing he'd die would reasonably change his approach to the fight, make him more reckless, make him more determined, or just make him stop trying to survive at all and focus on taking Overhaul down with him.
But as it stands now, Deku went against Nighteye's prediction without knowing what the prediction was, and Nighteye did nothing to influence Deku's choices, meaning Deku took the course of action he always would've taken.
Deku didn't twist the future, Nighteye was wrong to begin with.

kacchaco wasn't an option then?

When will Deku train with Gran Torino again. He's the only one to produce meaning full results with Deku. All Might got him buff, but that was about and Nighteye literally did nothing, but doubt him until Deku actually changed fated.

it's not an option in the story ether

Isn't Naruto aimed at young kids?
Don't kids like it when daddy comes home more than once in 10 years?

He is not, because Tamaki has a way cooler shapeshifting ability

Shit taste, just look at them.
Don't you feel the love?

Huh, that so. Interesting. To be honest as much as I didn't like Nighteye as a character I still cried when he kicked the bucket.

Why do they all have the same fucking hairstyle

>“Hey, what is Kendo’s room like?” Hakagure queries.
>Before Kendo can respond, Tsunotori pipes up. “Kendo’s room is super cool! Weathered wooden table, black metal furniture, pictures of motorcycles.”
>Tetsutetsu nods sagely. “Kendo’s room is manlier than all of ours.”
>Embarrassed, Kendo mutters, “Sorry, I can’t really relax if everything is super cute.”

Reminder that Kendou has been confirmed as the first tomboy in My Hero Academia

What if Brava is 18+?

>All Might: from this point forward I will dedicate myself to your education
>Deku hit a roadblock with OfA
>All Might isn't doing anything
Fucking Aoyama is helping more

>4. Kondo Isao & Tae Shimura (Gintama) – 208 votes
votes
I'm still upset over what happend last chapter, I just want that gorilla to be happy

which do you prefer this festival arc to be
1.) a short SoL arc
2.) a lengthy arc that involves gentle braking into the school
3.)a big arc that involves the traitor , giganto , gentle , the LoV , and all taking place during the festival

It's right though. I'm not even talking about lelddit; look on the MHA facebook page aznd you'll have people enthralled with the arc.

>better theories
>none of them come true

All three, please.

None of the above
I want it to be a short comedy & SoL arc that involves Gentle breaking into the school, then leads into more serious & dark shit with the traitor and giganto

To be fair really the only thing Deku needs to do is train and keep pushing himself to get Full Cowl up 1% at a time. It was pathetic from Deku to just resign himself to the 5% and work around it, until the Bakugo fight. OfA would have been completely wasted on him

Gentle ending up actually improving the festival. I need this.

It's the Uchiha fucking shit hairdo.
They either have hedgehog hair or straight Nippon hair.

After the Yakuza arc I'm afraid of anything lengthy and bnha related.

Shot SoL with Gentle bringing team rocket tier trouble that at the end segways into the traitor reveal.

Do you think quirk is a fetish thing in the BNHA universe? do you think some people are insecure about their shitty quirks? Do they have /r9k/ style board just for quirkless people to shit all over heroes?

Yes.

2!
>facebook
opinion discarded

a little bit of 1 that gradually shifts into 3

I hope SoL, I would prefer BNHA to be more SoL in general, the characters are really likeable, but the dramatic moments and fights feel forced sometimes

Pretty much this. The characters are mostly all fantastic and I'd like to see more time spent developing them and seeing how they become professional heroes than on the actual story.

I think the current #1 hero is insecure about his quirk.

Why else would he have given up trying to surpass All Might himself almost immediately to instead try to make a successor with a better power?

Did you miss Shinsou? Guy's /r9k/ incarnate.

Write him an arc

Literally the naruto fanbase is anti sasusaku vs, sasusaku and the hentai reflects this. Those that don't care are the naruto(character) fanboys/fangirls, who ship sakura with naruto or naruto with sasuke.

It’s less that and more that All Might was just insurmountable. Endeavor saw All Might at his peak too, not the crippled version we’ve seen.

>Deku realizes he's not getting big or gaining any mass
>Satou's thing is food
>He says that it might be Deku's diet that's holding him back
>He becomes Deku's personal trainer and starts helping Deku gain size

He quits hero school and becomes a baker. 1-A throws him a going away party and he says his tearful goodbye.

He doesn't need one.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

candyland villain tries to make UA students fat
he saves the day

Remove his revolting lips - he'll be the second most popular character

>He covers it because he doesn't want to scare people
He should take it off whenever he gets into fights.

That sounds fun but I'd like some character development to go along with it. All we know about him is that he bakes. That's not even a personality trait

his drug test results come back negative and he has to fight the courts to retain his financial aid status

COME ON

>Did you miss Shinsou? Guy's /r9k/ incarnate.
/r9k/ if given his quirk would rape so much it would make miura blush

Im pretty much just waiting for this once he gets more screentime and a full fight for once besides of grabbling Kurogiri and the tiny bit with moonfish besides of him dodging Dark Shadow for a while.

I just want shit to happen

Yakuza arc might have sucked but at least I was looking forward to every chapter and what could happen. Here I don't give a shit

He feels like he can not achieve anything and is left in the dust by his classmates, to prove his worth he challenges Kirishima, who used to be the same but recently got acclaim and developed a special move, to a duel. After losing he quits UA.

I just think it's telling that what he saw himself as lacking - what he designed Shouto to have with the always-expressed expectation that it would push him over the top - is not "a friendlier manner" or "more natural charisma" or even "more raw strength" or anything else that someone on the outside might think that All Might had and Endeavor didn't that would explain the difference, but just "also ice powers."

I wonder if Endeavor's quirk has some sort of "makes him overheat" drawback (as I presume fire-side-only Shouto's would) that he's mostly managed to push back but drove him nuts for its existence and thus he thought he needed to patch.

>Satou keeps feeding Deku healthy bulk food
>Aoyoma keeps feeding him brie and crepes and other sweet foreign treats
>they get into a rivalry over who feeds Deku best

Most of it was offscreen, but he was hard carry during that last fight just before the villains retreated. Deku couldn't do shit but flail his mangled arms and bump into people, so Shouji was basically pulling double duty, we even see him save Deku's ass a couple of times, even though they don't focus on it

>Becomes frustrated that no matter how much he trains, people like Shouji and Deku have levels of super strength far above his own despite not having any of his restrictions
>Like Kirishima, he angsts over how not only is his Quirk generic, it just isn't as good when compared to others
>Desperate to stand out somehow, he looks over the chemistry of his Quirk. He realizes that it's not sugar that fuels his strength, it's the glucose, by eating baked goods and candy with tons of additives he has actually been diluting the effects of his Quirk all along
>By consuming pure glucose, Satou gains a new level of strength almost on par with 100% Deku, but he basically becomes The Hulk and has an even harder time maintaining composure
>Until he learns how to control his Overdose Form, Satou keeps relying on normal sugar, but uses pure glucose as a last resort

Considering that Satou just bakes cakes and Aoyama is used to a body that can not handle his quirk the roles should be reversed

Really? I mostly just remember him getting hit rather hard by Dabis flames. Might have to check again if i only noticed Twice vs Todoroki there.

>candy villains attack
>he eats sugar and goes on a rampage
>starts eating them since his brain is off
>has to deal with the consequences (court/suspended/guilt or whatever)
>needs to learn not to abuse sugar or to calm his mind

What was the point of Sir's character? In the end his only purpose was to make the protagonist shine by proving the prediction was wrong, which is the most boring route you can go with a seer character, Sir could have been written out of the arc completely and the result would be the same.

>write an arc for Satou
>it's all about Deku again
fuck you

Big Mom?

Will Todos Pueden put this thing out of its misery?

Sounds more like Perospero.

All arcs are about Deku in the long run, this is Deku's story

Can she get any better? Oh yeah, being relevant, i know. But still nice girl.

Hori did ot have the guts to kill All Might when it would have made sense and Gran Torino is an old fart, he needed a new mentor for Deku to die

Not killing All Might was the right decision

is baku girlfriend the hottest girl in Bnha?

No, it was not. Now he is just an irrelevant side character, when he could have been killed in his blaze of glory.