Hunter X Hunter

>Just according to keikaku

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/y7pfb4ulliuko,7dun0e2btgn7v/shared
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Machi is made for putting my penis between her buttcheeks.

Viz user, post the chapter 373 please.

Would you rather hotdog Machi or cum inside Cummy?

I have successfully predicted how her Hatsu works before Togashi explains it tomorrow.

Kurapika is cute!

reread user said he'll will do it soon.

Reminder for brainlets and speedreaders, Cammy's nen ability and intentions were forshadowed:
When Cammy asked the King to clarify the interpretation of "survival" and "dropped out" she was making sure that once she died (and then revived), she was still in the game.
She acted arrogant and stupid in front of Benjamin, so he could lower his guard.
Duazul said that Camilla could kill Benjamin or Halkenburg on her own, hinting that she was strong. She didnt send any personal guard to join Kurapika's nen school, hinting that she already knew about nen. She is also aware that nen gets stronger after death, and she knows how to effective Zetsu.
Getting caught was part of her plan

Is there a single character in hunter x hunter stronger than Killua Zoldyck? I'm not talking normal Killua with the strongest assassination talent in the history of the Zoldyck family who's been trained perfectly since birth. I'm not talking about Killua with genius level nen control that at the age of 12 already matched Bisky's in her 20's. I'm not talking talking about Killua with the ability to transmute his aura into electricity that can stun a royal guard. Nor am I talking about Killua with his limiter (Illumi's needle) removed. I'm not even talking about Killua with his lightning god hatsu that gives him reflexes fast enough to catch a dart that materialized touching his forehead before it could hit him and makes his movements fast enough that Youpi was absolutely helpless against his his attacks. I'm not even talking Killua with a sister capable of granting unlimited wishes for him. I'm talking Killua with a spear the quality of which is equivalent to a Ben's knife, made of the same super material as his yo-yos, absolutely coated in divine script and coated with a perfected shu of transmuted electricity and wielded with the speed and precision only lightning god mode can allow, wielding a ghost stone capable giving him enough charge to stay in lightning god mode X 10 until the end of the universe.

That blush was edited in by me.

I'd rather let Hisoka cum inside me.

good work

Oh hey, that's me - I got it going on the other thread, should I move it here?

did you really? I'm so proud, user

Yes, please, that thread will die soon anyway.

year of kurapika! if the chain spins kurapika gets another chapter of exposition!

Should I start the dump from the beginning here or continue from page 8?

I think it's more tidy to start from page 02, but whatever you feel like.

Beginning, please!

just (you) the last page so people find it easily.

200 zenny, one time offer

Starting fresh then!

Your cute butt has already spoken to me

why do people treat wiz translations as some completly different mindblow revealing translations? they are fucking same to niggerstream, if you are not so incredibly of an idiot

Thank you user.

I mean, not really. For more casual dialogue, the scans are often just as good, if not occasionally better. (Mangastream definitely churns out more of the memes)

But considering how damn technical Togashi gets with his writing, you really need a good & accurate job. Factions, organizations, nen mechanics, mind games, geopolitics, bureaucracy, etc

No problem! I like sharing :)

t.niggerstream translator

viz is done by pros. niggastream by amateurs

To be honest, if those were my two options, hotdog Machi. I am utterly obsessed with women's butts.

So many cool abilities introduced this chapter.

Thanks. Can you later upload a zip from 371 to 373?

imagine that bone cracking noise. Horrifying.

Don't have mangastream here to check, but I don't remember that "knead. knead." bit in their version, idk if I just missed it or if that's something they left out.

I could try I guess, I don't really have much experience with file hosting/sharing, but I do have those chapters. Unless you really want the zipped versions, I could just post 371/372 in a similar fashion after.

I think it would be more efficient to post the zip, seeing we would have to wait ages to post everything. Just go on Zippyshare or mediafire, it's super simple.

I can try it out in a little bit then :) I'll still post this whole chapter like this first tho - also a warning, but I might have to take care of some other stuff before uploading a file

why is the suit pointing his gun at the wall?

Oh ! So the cat is a male now !

I remember there was some minor discussion about the ambiguity of whether Fury broke Camilla's arm based on the sound effect - well, now we have the viz translation, I'd say it's confirmed lol.

I think it's just a bit of botched perspective on Togashi's part, he's supposed to be aiming at Camilla.

So she wasnt daring Furykov to shoot her?

cammy is cut in the bottom left

Thank you. Take the time, we just appreciate it.

You're technically correct. In Godspeed, Killua could literally plant a miniature rose on Meruem's butt and then outrun the explosion.

He and Knuckle are the only two people who have less POP than Meruem who could use their ability to beat Meruem on their own. Killua needs the assistance of a mininuke and Knuckle needs the assistance of one of these things.

I've noticed that and the fact that in the MS translation she calls Furykov "a fellow nen user" and in the Viz she says "You must be one of us".

Never let your guard down when you're facing a wall. They can be really dangerous.

How dare he hurt Cammy!

I think that's just the sound of the handcuffs closing. I mean, she would probably have a stronger reaction to having her arm broken.

Nice, just noticed Togashi showed the regular guads being shocked by Benjamin tanking a full clip.

That interaction on page 15 reminds me a lot of Feitan's brief dialogue with the dying mafia way back in the beginning of Yorknew.

Ah, that's just because of the way I cropped it - she's not actually cut out tho, that's just how the panel ends. Notice how where her outline stops, there's a white barrier that also cuts across Fury's legs?

I dont get it.

I mean "Chak" could be cuffs, but "Krak" sounds much more like a snap of some kind - plus she does look very shaken/distressed/pained all of a sudden.

Furykov is a great character, this chapter really solidifies it.

>By my hands
So really we're looking at Benjamin having both hands available for inherited stars. And assuming 4 max per hand he potentially has at minimum 8 abilities he can inherit at a time with 15 guards originally on board the ship.

I mean, she only starts sweating, so I assumed that's her starting to panic after her brainlet plan failed. It's too mild of a reaction to having her arm broken, and afterwards she is leaning on both her arms while seating on the bed.

>curls
Togashi confirmed for never going to the gym.

Yeah that bit! Just reminded me of it. Anyways that's the full chapter, I've got to take care of some of my own things for a bit now - but let me know if you'd prefer me to try the zippyshare thing, or to post 371/372 in the same fashion. I could also include more chapters in the fileshare ver too possibly.

Thanks for your hard work!

There is an error in the penultimate page: "Thirteenth queen"
Shall someone notify Viz of that?

>It's too mild of a reaction to having her arm broken,
Keep in mind that her hatsu lets her come back from death, but she still has to die and has had to test this ability at least once before being that confident in it's usage.

She probably has a very high pain threshhold and we do see her nursing one of her arms on . I think Furykov broke or at least dislocated a joint while cuffing her.

She's holding her arm in the jail cell man.

She got her arm broken, brainlet. You can see her in the jail holding her broken arm

She's a big girl.

You are absolutely right, I guess this time I was the speedreader. Cool, makes Furykov even more badass.

there aren't thirteen queens, user.

Something about the rooms being completely sealed trips alarms in my head.
Something spooky related to the ritual must be going on in there.

Right, that's why it's an error on Viz's part.

I want to see a real nen battle next chapter.

>breaking a defenseless frail woman's arm is "badass"
Grow up, please

All battles involving Nen are real Nen battles. Nen is Nen. Nen is perfect. Even Cumilla's ability is perfectly balanced, fair - and actually rather weak if you think about it.

>Revive ability that kills the attacker
>2nd oldest sibling with a wealth of power and influence
>threatens to kill a guys family
>plans to kill her entire family
>"defenseless"

Sup Forums pls

>defenseless
Fuck off, bitch had a gun and killed two men.

And this was after she had just gunned down a comrade of Fury's & had smashed Musse earlier (not in a good way)

They violated the non aggression principal.

You do know you can do vaginal from behind too right? Why so obsessed with Mochi's anus, I'm sure her vag is as tight as a nuns muff.

Killua is cute!

I wanna lift with Benjamin !!

Because Hisoka already took her virginity and gummed her cunny, so now it's too tight for my massive dick.

Camilla literally instigated the whole thing.

Alright, posterfag/Vizanon here, got ya'll a mediashare for Chapters 371 & 372:
mediafire.com/folder/y7pfb4ulliuko,7dun0e2btgn7v/shared

JUMP

Still, it was uncalled for. After her gun was empty, she wasn't a threat anymore. He didnt have to break her arm after restraining her.
And when I say defenseless, I mean that in the physical way. She doesnt know how to use Ko (as far as we know), so she's defenseless against physical attacks

>Still, it was uncalled for.
She did shoot him in the head not 5 minutes ago. I think she got off lightly from the guy she just tried to kill.

FUCK ALL HISOKANIGGERS AND 2011FAGS

Cammy is cuter!