Why does this anime trigger brainlets so much?

Why does this anime trigger brainlets so much?

Because they're the only ones who are watching it.

First post best post.

this

damn
how do you even recover

I watch this show and I'm not even mad

Amazing, absolutely correct.

/thread

reddit BTFO

You just don't get the subtle metaphors.

They're actually just too obvious, it's like this anime pathetically trying to be deep.

Really makes me think

I now understand why Sup Forums likes sol moe bullshit so much. Because anything that dares to have meaning and symbolism is LOLTRYHARD. Such edge.

The anime combines waifu wars with ham fisted symbolism that inspires doubt in the potential progression of the plot, leading to endless speculation and shitposting. It’s rare nowadays for an anime not to have a manga nor light novel that can be used to put an end to such arguments.

Because people are too busy shitposting about the blatant shit to notice any of the subtle shit.

>implying the web isn't the Birdcage that they all live in
The name is so blatant I refuse to accept the spider isn't an extension of that.

I KNEW Zero Two was the spider, but Sup Forums is filled retards who can’t comprehend middle school tier metaphors. If it was anymore obvious it would jump out of the screen and bite you.

The spider can't be 02 because the Web is the planation and 02 didn't create the plantation

The spider is my dick.

Who says the Web is the plantation?

Oh shit. Annihilated.

This, I feel like I'm being beaten over the head with them most of the time.

If the 4koma is highlighting it, it's guaranteed to be a joke. Unless you'd like to explain how a metaphor where the butterfly is willingly walking into the web and the spider is is constantly reminding it that it's going to die and giving it a way out makes any sense at all, that is.