What an absolutely phenomenal work...

What an absolutely phenomenal work. I didn't think that it was possible for such a lighthearted shounen series to encapsulate so many feelings and emotions. Easily one of my new all time favorites.

Thoughts?

Edgy garbage.

I need to watch that second season one day

It's anything but edgy

shit characters, shit arcs, shit villains, shit resolutions. emotional manipulation.

no, thanks. gto is far better.

Ruined by Kishi's bland eye for cinematography.

What emotional manipulation are you talking about?

I liked the Brazil 7-1 joke, and Bitch-sensei made my dick diamonds.
Otherwise I didn’t remember much of it.

this happens in practically every arc. the author doesn't develop the characters and the conflicts appropriately and at the right pace, so he tries to thrill us with cute moral speeches and sappy scenes.

The humor was right up my alley, so I found the slice of life segments to be really entertaining. And although the battles sequences were short and predicable, I still enjoyed how tactical and creative a lot of them were. That's why I was a little disappointed that the ending basically boiled down to a tentacle beam fight.

I'd be willing to watch this show if the MC's design wasn't atrocious.

Never particularly liked it but I did read it weekly for a while. Dropped it when they decided they were going to sneak into space.

It was an enjoyable manga. I enjoyed enjoying it.

Manga is much, much better than the anime. I enjoyed it for what it was and I love all the characters, but I thought the Kayano betrayal was a little dumb and contradictory to the overall message of the series (don't do solo shit, kill in a group). Space date was eh.
Karma's and Nagisa's character arcs were fantastic and I really enjoyed Korosensei also. Civil War Arc best arc.

A lot of manga does that. Wouldn't say it made this story worse.

>A lot of manga does that.
yeah, the weak ones.

>Karma's and Nagisa's character arcs were fantasti
>Civil War Arc best arc.

>sasukeeeeeeeeee
>narutooooooooooo
>hug
>everything is fine

fantastic my ass

The fuck are you on about?

Amazing show. Few stories can pull off the unreliable narrator so well.

Favourite Show. Somehow it was right up my alley and i really loved the ending.

Nagisa is a girl bullying by Karna and whats her tits were the highlights

The Civil War arc was predictable as usual, but I'm just glad they even touched upon the topic of killing vs. sparing Korosensei at all.

The individual character arcs were pretty good though, especially the one following Karma's growth as a student. He was obviously the ace but still got his shit pushed in when he decided to get too cocky and underestimated the opposition.

Karma best boy

>last 2 episodes

It was bad.

Good until
>There's only a 1% chance everyone on Earth will die! Hooray!
and
>Sensei literally did nothing wrong; they couldn't even have him accidentally kill the waifu and he didn't even destroy the moon.

>1% chance of death
>didn't kill the waifu by accident
It would've been nice if the author didn't cop out on those two details. Never believed that Korosensei was the moon bomber for a second though