>Goes to bed with said boy in nothing but panties
>Offers to fuck kid to show how sex with android works
WHAT THE FUCK?!!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9bt7SARRXM
youtube.com/watch?v=n0A7i5vqJE8
youtube.com/watch?v=mMB_Th0OThM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also 2nd Gig's end theme fucking sucks, so I skip all the Tachikoma skits at the end :(

In b4 that image.

The Major was teasing him and having fun doing it because she knew he was too much of a bitch to do anything

He's like 12-13 btw

motoko isnt a human. It can't be anything worse than fucking a REALDOLL

she's so cold and human

What image?

That with Motoko's introspective monologue

10/10

I MISS LITHIUM FLOWER!!!!!! WHY DO WE GET HURRR DURR LIVING INSIDE THE SHELL I'M A POP SHIT SINGER

didn't motoko get full body prosthetics at like 13 years old too
maybe she likes little boys since her brain never matured

>Not listening to the proper end theme

youtube.com/watch?v=A9bt7SARRXM

smelling lithium now

Purple vagine hair

youtube.com/watch?v=n0A7i5vqJE8

Still makes me mad, still makes me laugh.

For non-amerifats ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=mMB_Th0OThM

>nigger remix with dubstep

Way to ruin a good soundtrack.

Is this the oldest gif on the internet?

Virginity prior to cyborgisation was the trigger for being surceptible to the individual eleven, so she was planning to inoculate him against him as he stated he planned to be cyborgised and he likely wouldn't get laid prior to that because he saw cyborgisation as a method to self-actualise via imitation of Kuze, and I think she was partially curious if breaking the trigger for the individual eleven in someone already idolising Kuze and thus already subject to the Kuze mutation of the Individual Eleven meme would in turn lead to a breaking of the idolisation and susceptibility to the Kuze meme strain or whether Kuze mutation itself had already broken that trigger, and the Individual Eleven's role was entirely liminal to the final end goal of Kuze's revolutionary dream.

Canon /SS/ ending in mainstream anime is only Jormunngand, then.

>the Major was cyborgised as a little girl, after a near-fatal plane crash
>the Major was not affected by Individual Eleven
Imagine.

she's a pedo, whats the big deal? she's also a cyborg

she was never directly exposed to it, but even she had doubts when exposed to kuze, which is a key recurring theme - if she'd fucked the boy and he'd still idolised Kuze, she'd have known it was merely the ideology of Kuze rather than a brain virus that was making her sympathetic to Kuze's cause.

I never really understood Stand Alone Complex. I remember watching it on Adult Swim, but I was in 8th grade and a lot of the story went over my head. I think they also played it out of order, adding to my own confusion.

god this has been in my backlog for years and years and I still haven't watched it stop reminding me

Doesn't this episode happen BEFORE Gouda tells Batou about the virginity thing?

The real reason behind it

Yup, but the Major was ahead of the rest of the team (she'd partially ghost hacked him already when she infiltrated Gouda's facility) and didn't want the lapses she'd had regarding Kuze, which were as much because he might have been the kid from the airplane crash, being seen to undermine her leadership.

But I thought Batou used her external memories to have that conversation with Gouda to begin with. So if she already knew, wouldn't have he?

That scene was awesome.

heh

Is there a more autistic person is any other anime?

There were kids much more autistic than him in that facility.