Okaa-sans

>there are now 4 milf focused series running at the moment

What a time to be alive.

none of them will never get anime

That one you posted is already getting an anime, baka

>4
This, te one where he keeps getting reminded she was hot in college, the one where he's in the baseball uniform, and what? The Okusan author one?

>4 milf focused series running at the moment
There are? I think I've been missing out.

I fucking love Pochi

Back to the Kaa-san
Do you love your mother
Ookumo-chan's flashback
A trail of blood.

Her white pupils weird me out a bit. Why are they white instead of the usual black?

>A trail of blood.
nah, miss me with that shit

If they ever get adapted there will be plenty of NTR doujinshi of them.

Honestly, the strange eye designs are one of my favorite things

She just wants to spend some time with her son ;_;

I've seen rumours that the LN author talked about already being in talks with a studio but never seen evidence.

Seems like the kind of series Xebec would do.

I don't think the animation would be able to match the illustrations, honestly.
Ane Naru Mono OVA when

Manga bundled OVA pilots have gone out of favour again it seems. Used to be fanservice fest series got OVAs to test the water.

>this fucking OVA

Never have there been 30 minutes of more concentrated fap material

Is the one on the right the airhead's mother?

I know the middle's mother is a demon queen.

Okaa-sans are for wishing their son happiness when he gets married to his childhood friend.

I remember watching it with friends on skype and jerking off together, good times

>kaa-san(mom)
>okaa-san(mother)
Why

>mommy
>looks like a cake at best
>school mizugi
way to miss the point of everything

She's not that unbelievable as someone in their mid 30s

Are all of them MILFs?

That's a cute sister he has!

>your mother will never force you into a 'family' hot springs

Source? SauceNao isn't giving anything

Middle and background aren't.

Synopsis is that the government has created a completely immersive MMO with the purpose of it repairing relationships between mother and their children.

Turns out the game is a buggy piece of shit and the mother's starter weapons turn out to be legendary weapons that attack all enemies twice as a normal attack. The son wants to have an amazing Isekai experience but can't because his mother is extremely clingy and can curbstomp any monster they come across.

Not that user, and nice trips btw, but that sounds like that would be a frustrating or boring read if that's the main gag.

Already gave source, look closer.

Ah, should have checked the filename. Thanks, user

>your mother will never force you to impregnate her
Why even live?

The main recurring gag is the mother being completely unaware of herself and constantly embarrassing the son.

The other recurring humour revolve around the game being coded pretty terribly. For example the redhead is an extremely powerful magician but every monster they come across casts skill seal that always misses the mother and son but always affects her.

It's pretty dumb, even by LN standard but from what I've read it's pretty fun.

The manga is running at an insanely slow pace, been running for 6 months and the mother has only just got her weapons.

Mother's strict baby-making education

You're welcome.

Dumb fun, eh? Well, there's a place for that kind of LN, too. Noted. Thanks for the info, user.

Thank you.

Poor punished mum
she just wants special alone time with her son

>implying i don't already know about this

So how long until she reveals her dead husband actually left a letter for their son to read when he becomes of age?

Anyone have volume 4's illustrations?

Jesus fucking christ, that hourglass figure is lethal.

I don't normally come to Sup Forums but I saw this on the front page and it is relevant to my interests

>mom
>big boobs
>maid
>thighband pantyhose
I don't think I could possibly get any harder.

I'm a filthy secondary that only jacks off to the mom, so I have no idea which illustration goes to which volume

What about the demon queen milf?

Who are this season's best MILFs?

Honestly don't know
But I love her in a non fitting HS uniform

>Back to the Kaa-san
What's this about?

>90% of the content irreversibly destroyed by 50kg+ oppai cancer balloons

>he doesn't like mothers with large breasts

>tfw no 2d mom who will eventually become my wife

SIMPLE UNDENIABLE TRUTH

Hot damn, do I love seeing the sight of struggling buttons.

Actually Is true that he have his first time with her mother un this LN?

Armor with a fancy dress is my fetish

Abe will keep failing, then he will do a last resort. Fuck your mommy propaganda.

This is still my favorite illustration so far

bit of context: they encounter slim monsters melt her clothes(Except underwear) then he slips on top of her and she says something akin to " Gawh!!! no Ma-kun something like this has to be for when in the bedroom with the lights off!!

she also bought that thong specifically for him to see it

Son is a massive fan of his mother when she was an idol. Something happened that caused her to retire and now she's an ugly shut-in.

MC gets the chance to go back in time and try to find out why she gave up being an idol.

>draw an onee-san
>call it an okaa-san
Come on.

Not sexual. though from her airhead dialogue you can tell she is down to fuck
she has taken quite a few of her sons first's though

>As he was panicking, his hand slipped on the fluid and “Mufu!?” Masato’s face was thrust between those hills. *Squish squish boing boing.* Even as he tried to get up, his hand slipped, and the cycle repeated endlessly.
>“Hey wait!? Mufu!? Slippery!? Mufu!?”
>“NNNNo, Maa-kun! Mom and Maa-kun are mother and son! No matter how much you like mom, to think that you pushed mom down, melted mom’s clothes and tried to do something! At least, at least turn off the lights!”

Mothers and plump butts are a combo that should never be separated.

How about this oneesan?

NBR is trash

>“I will go down next. I shall be the exploration team leader. I have just obtained the exploration captain title.”
>“Then mom will be next......oh no, thinking about it, mom is wearing a skirt. Maa-kun will see it from below.” *Blush.*
>“Stop blushing, mother! I won’t look at it even if I die!”
>“Saying that you won’t look even if you die......sob sob......even though mom is wearing a new pair......even though it’s a T-back so that the underwear line won’t show on her butt......”
>“Stop giving unnecessary information! Fine, you go down first! I will go next!”
>“Wait there! I’m also wearing a skirt! Are you intending to peek from below!?”
>“Eeh!? Even though you don’t want to look at mom’s underwear, you want to look at Wise’s!? What does this mean!?”

I have a good feeling about this.

>dat black underwear poking out

I think that's just shadow

>Notices his uncle is trying to NTR him
>Devises an anti-NTR plan to ensure his mother will belong to him and only him
>Also ruins his uncle's marriage by managing to convince his wife to sleep with her son too

He's the man we should all aspire to be.

>MILF
Fuck yes
>mother/son incest
Fuck no

Weak. What about stepmom then?

Don't be rude. She's trying to be his family

>“NNNNo, Maa-kun! Mom and Maa-kun are mother and son! No matter how much you like mom, to think that you pushed mom down, melted mom’s clothes and tried to do something! At least, at least turn off the lights!”
>At least, at least turn off the lights!”
>not saying no
Muh dick

I think he means in the boob window

There's plenty of good older woman stuff around too.

NOW I SEE

NBR is A-OK. BR brother/sister is cool though.

>NBR is A-OK
>being attracted to someone you're not related to
Fucking disgusting.

Will the author and editor have the balls to go for an incest end? Or will they pull a bait and switch and stick the son with one of the other girls?

Pretty unlikely to go full incest end.

Goddammit

I wanna believe in a harem end with mom as the alpha female

Normally I would be fine with a harem end, I'd even encourage it, but not for this. Mom's deserve to have their son's all to themselves.

This was one of those things I was embarassed to read because it's so far out of the realm of my interests and such a dumb thing. But I read it because Kyoko is so fucking perfect. It legit made me sad to realize that life was something I'd never have.

This.

Editor seems to be being nice so who knows

>that pantyhose

Have we entered the okaa-san age? Why did the onee-san age end before it ever truly began?

Older women are becoming more popular in general it seems.

Are those condoms with filling?

Oyakodon

but
>Pochi

>imoutos had a good long run
>onee-sans tried but failed to catch on
>okaa-sans are currently surging in popularity
What comes next? Grandmas? Or do we restart with imoutos?

My wife

Next is harems made up of imoutos, onee-sans, and okaa-sans.

PA works actually.