Overlord

>people don't want to bang this sexy piece of ass
the destroyed anus only makes it hotter.

Other urls found in this thread:

oniichanyamete.moe/2015/09/28/anallord-the-after-years/
oniichanyamete.moe/2015/09/27/arche-web-novel-shalltear-best-ending-rapeslave-10-out-of-10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Episode, where absolutely fucking nothing happens, and they introduce a bunch of literally whos
Aaaand dropped.

the anime pussied out on her abused appearance I see

it almost always does; that’s just how it is

those cowards didn't even show aura in a dress

I want Gagaran to sit on my face.

You they type of guy who'd do that to her

This shit is worse than the Lizard arc.

My expectations are already low but they fucking better not fuck this scene.

Holy shit. That is that episode? What has been the director thinking?

context? if its too dark they'll just cut it out completely (like the introduction of the penguin) or pussy out and tone it down (tsuare's abused appearance).

False; Brain and Sebas redeem this arc.

Ainz is a good boy who dindu nuffin! Those workers had it coming!

Who's she pulling?

How can people like Sebas exist in Nazarick and not wish to destroy all these evil-doers?

Shalltear makings sex slaves and raping with dildos in the WN should have been thoroughly kept in the LN. What a shame.

Because he's only slightly good in alignment. If there was a +500 lawful good member in Nazarik, I imagine they would be trouble.

post these 2 pages senpai

Not everything is nonstop action, you mongoloid. It's called world building and adding character debt. Good writers do this kind of stuff when they want to make someone like Sebas more than just a stern meanface guy, rather than have goku power up to the next form to satisfy brainlets.

If you didn't feel bad for her you are a sociopath.

enlighten me my man

>aura in a dress
explain

This
Fuck Vol 7

I don't mind world building if a season was 24 episodes long

oniichanyamete.moe/2015/09/28/anallord-the-after-years/
oniichanyamete.moe/2015/09/27/arche-web-novel-shalltear-best-ending-rapeslave-10-out-of-10/

Reminder that Overlord is a trash show that does a shit job of advertising the LN.
The LN is absolute trash that shouldn't be read by anyone with two braincells to rub together.
The only thing it has going for it is cute girls.

The WN is garbage. Brain is garbage. Arche is garbage. Maruyama did it right in the LN.

Nothing happening is a valid concern if you are anime only but seeing the author's tweets, it's save to assume season 3 is already planned.
He couldn't write novel extras for the BD releases but when he said he would make up for it if there was a season 3 the higher ups stopped bothering him and accepted it.

when shalltear is depressed and drinking at the bar, aura shows up to try and cheer her up in her own tsundere way - by wearing a dress and declaring she'll take ainz for herself if she doesn't snap out of it.

Evileye is best girl

>whenever a NWer enters Nazarick there's a massive five-paragraph purple prose explanation of how grand and vast and majestic literally every fucking topiary and carpet stain in Nazarick is
>whenever a NWer meets a Nazarick denizen the story immediately stops as it fucking zooms in on every single one of Albedo's pores and repeats over and over again how perfect they all are
>whenever a Nazarick denizen does anything the story immediately stops and time is frozen as everyone in earshot stops what they're doing to contemplate the enormity of what they just heard/saw and they temporarily reach close to zen before the chapter resumes
Holy shit the LNs are hot garbage, does it ever get any better?

Vampire lolis are the best.

>the LN is Sup Forums or any board in a nutshell
>its bad

oh geez. really?

see you next week

Sebas is +300 (Great Good)

I can't wait.

>dat sudden brain flashback
What the fuck were they drinking?

Shalltear does some fine work.

>Great Good
>thinks Nazarick >>>> anything else and would do literally anything if Ainz commanded it
That's lawful but that sure ain't totally good. Then again DnD-based alignment systems have always been sort of bullshit

Thankfully Profession (Butler) lets him ignore alignment penalties when employed.

They're short for time and could not afford longer zoom out because they had to have 5 episodes of fucking Lizards.

Albedo is the final villain of Overlord and Ainz's greatest enemy, not his lover. This has been foreshadowed for ages now, and I feel sad for people who haven't noticed it.

overlord is really popular and successful though

That part is manga only user.

I am but an anime fag, what is this WN and how does it differ from the LN?

>>Ainz: "From the beginning, I was opposed to this plan to invite filthy thieves into my Great Tomb of Nazarick ... "
Steps followed, result found, what now?

Learn to speedread you fucking mong

>Worst part being the Colosseum scene, where he just toys with Foresight in a sadistic manner for absolutely no in-character reason,
>absolutely no in-character reason
>Literally explined during the entire thing
Wow that speed reading
>We do know for a fact that Ainz lured them there with a premeditated plan to murder them
Replace Ainz with Demiurge and your post is pretty perfect.

damn... that sounds like a good scene to see animated.

Just scroll past all the extrapolation and ctrl + f "umu~" xddd

But Albedo's greatest villain is the dick

It's one of the best LNs there are, and one of the few actual good isekais.

I was surprised that something like that happend. Intresting that Sebas helped her. Feels like nothing happend in episode but I liked it. Poor destoyed anus girl.

>popular and successful
Doesn't automatically make franchise better though, nowadays the opposite is more likely.

>Ainz signs off on the plan and decides to go through with it anyways
>Ainz is not responsible for the plan

>destoyed anus girl.
How do we shorten it into seven letters or less?

No. Now go away.

As for fighting them personally, he wanted to test his physical skills in a closed and secure environment, as he did multiple times now in the novels.
As for the conversation or him cringing, I'm gonna paraphrase this
>ayo dudes I'm the king you're on my turf without permission, get fucked
>aaakshually we have permission
>what? who gave you permission?
>your pals did, the big one, told use to greet Ainz
>you're lying and I'm gonna be extra assholey because you just played with my emotions

His mates and the memories of them are the most important treasure he has, someone trying to fuck him over like that just triggered the fuck out of him. Remember, he's a 30 year old IRL wizard with no life and lived for Yggdrassil. Throwing a shitfit isn't surprising for a manchild, and in this case it's kinda justified too.

>signs off on the plan and decides to go through with it anyways
That's what he always do because he's afraid of unforeseen consequences if he ever says "no, I don't understand anything from this plan, please explain it to me in details: I'm not omnipotent".

Deanugi.

Lakyus is cute

Rift-ass?

>she

D.A.G

Read the LN user. That is a figure of speech. They send info to the empire to bait them into organizing a worker party to investigate Nazarick. This is to cause the empire to have taken "military action" against Nazarick to give them political superiority.
Quoting random lines from threads on Sup Forums doesn't stand for much when you are talking with anons who have read the source material.

DeusAn

>Ainz is not responsible for the plan
Never said that you fucker, only that it was Demiurges plan.

How many tags does she have?

your mom

Why are people so desperate to morally justify Ainz's evil actions? He's not a good person, this is something explicitly stated several times. You don't need to white knight him.

> she
Pic related.

The story is that sebas' waifu dragged Nazarick into a mess with the 8 fingers there were no survivors

But she's lacerations already?

WN is the original version written by a lonely dude missing his DnD pals.
LN is the published version after the former got popular enough, which has changed some things around. Some of these changes:

Albedo didn't exist originally, some of her traits and her role taken from the original Shalltear
Rubedo and Nigredo didn't exist
Mare didn't exist
Brain Unglaus was enslaved and did not escape
Arche did not get killed but enslaved
and so on.

They diverge quite a bit at parts, you can essentially look at it as the prototype/supplementary canon. LN is what's important, as that's what the anime and manga are adapting.

>Literally explined during the entire thing
I'm sorry, but the whole wanting to get fighting experience line of reasoning retarded because he didn't learn anything that he couldn't have learned while adventuring as Momon. It was all completely pointless.

>Replace Ainz with Demiurge and your post is pretty perfect.
What this guy said Ainz not only gave his approval, but actively took part in making the plan happen.

She seems really smug. I bet she'll have to swallow her pride though.

> morally justify Ainz's evil actions?
Because they're not really evil, they're okay.

Popularity is useful for determining whether something is "good" or "bad". If you can't understand this then you're retarded and should seek better education. How can something that's more popular and makes more money be "worse"? LN's are just another type of product on the market, they're not masterpieces.

>Read the LN user. That is a figure of speech.
There's a reason why Ainz worded it that way and that's because he knew what he did. You don't have to try to defend him, user.

>no survivors
They'll wish there wouldn't be any after.

Thanks mate
Did they adapt any of that rape/slave shit in the LN or is it softened out?

He fights beasts and goblins that run away from him as Momon. He got to fight a human party this time. Also everything that happens innside Nazarick in that volume are just side benefits to their original plan.

>he didn't learn anything that he couldn't have learned while adventuring as Momon
How many times did he fight organized group of adventurers as Momon you dumb shit?

Fucking stupid moralfag

I'm not the sperg claiming Ainz isn't evil. Just trying to remedy misinformation.

>That Evileye voice
Ok who was the faggot who did the casting of voices and why did a shitty job?

Killing 70.000 people with a spell and only thinking
>lmao five goats that's a new record haha
is evil, I'm not gonna argue that.

Defending your home isn't. There's clear differences between his aggressive invasion of the holy kingdom or his blissful ignorance towards the happy farms and simply killing assholes dragging mud into your hallway trying to steal your shit.

>through rigorous testing, we at Nazarick have determined that almost any of our anti-1500-player raid defenses in the Tomb are capable of blowing the fuck out of level 20 adventurers
Wow it's fucking nothing

The thing was that Demiurge came up with a plan, to get Empire to willingly but unknowingly ram a spiky barbed lance up their dry chaffed ass on the requirement of getting a casus belli, and plan was forwarded to Ainz.
Now turn to Ainz vision of the planning.
Say hi to the Empire
Put in word or two about how fucking awesome they are but not else
Wait for bunch of their soldiers to come knock on the door
Jump out "TRICK OR TREAT" to make them shit their pants
Complain to Empire for shit on their front door Attain cleaning bill(casus belli)

Then comes the execution of the plan, Ainz is riding with the investigation party and now knowingly what these dumb stupid fucks are going to do tries to tell them not to cannonball a spear up their ass without fucking up the plan, and gets a yolo worth it response.
TLDR: Workers are dumb fucks, Ainz is a coward, and Demiurge has a massive murderboner.

>How can something that's more popular and makes more money be "worse"?
By pandering to a wide auditory and using clever social engineering tricks to keep that auditory. Quality becomes secondary and you have conveyed popular shit. That's right: POPULAR SHIT. And when whole industry reorganizes to only produce that POPULAR SHIT - other, less shitty things, have no chance for production because they're not popular enough.
Most profitable is not equal to best in quality: large retail networks like walmart would haggle the shit out of their supplier prices, resulting in lover average quality because suppliers need to make profit too. This is why anti-monopoly laws and agencies exist: every big retail start shaking suppliers for lower prices and cut off those who offer higher quality products.
Except there's no one to stop the anime\LN industry from doing just that with authors.

>swallow her pride

We were talking about his melee fight with Foresight you dumb mongol, don't move the goalposts.

Most of it is cut/softened.
Arche, one of the workers you see people arguing in this and the last thread about, was originally made into a fucktoy buttslut by Shalltear. Literal doggy tail anal toy, asking whether it's alright to take her virginity since Shalltear was told 'not to hurt her', that kinda stuff is completely gone, Arche just got her head bitten off instead.

On the other hand, the LNs still do mention how both Albedo and Shalltear frequently masturbate, the former almost daily in Ainz' bed.

>my feet hurt
>she's loud and heavy
>I hope this doesn't take too long

does the LN at some point stop jerking off Ainz paranoia about someone coming and taking over nazarick when the maids could probably extinct humanity by themselves? it gets really tiresome and boring at some point

They are testing if shit works the same in nw user. This is explained.
And the tomb is full of low-level monsters too. In ygg Nazarick was in Helheim, in a place where low levels had no chance of venturing due to the environment and mobs that lived there. Here it's in the middle of a grass field. Besides the pops the various effects innside Nazarick cost money to run, so it is necessary to test how far a standard nw force can realistically go.

The tomb went through a complete mechanics overhaul into the NW. It makes sense to test things to make sure nothing broke. also nothing wrong with purging the more rebellious elements of human territories

>when the maids could probably extinct humanity by themselves?

If a product sells well, that means it's a good product. If a product doesn't sell, that means it's shit. This is irrefutable flawless logic, I'd like to see you prove this wrong.