Cutie Honey Universe

youtu.be/-uH4GXSg5s4

Who is hyped for Cutie Honey Universe? I admit being a secondary who only watched the """Gainax"""" OVAs, but this looks like fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CutieHoney_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me
Mangafag watching the 70's anime

Currently watching the first series and I'm bored to death. The animation is horrible and there is literally no story in this shit.

I was spoiled in the ending of the manga, and I did not like how it seems that Aki died a horrible death there
So I'm sticking to the anime for now. Re:Cutie Honey is great, and it's made by people loved by Sup Forums, I don't understand why there never are threads about it.
Watch the Re:Cute OVAs then.

So now there's gonna be a different VA for each disguise?

Yeah they're not revealing who's who until it airs
It's actually kinda genius if not super expensive

>It's actually kinda genius
Eh, I dunno. It's more of a gimmicky.

I'm really liking the anime designs though. I like anime girls with noses.

Yeah it's gimmicky but I feel like it makes sense for Honey's disguises to have different voices and seiyuufags get to rejoice.
Only thing is I notice Honey goes through a lot forms in previous series, and it'd be hellish to have different voices for each of those

Aren't they all gay or some shit? It's such a turn off that i can't bring myself to care.

It's like not even Japan is hyped for it though.
Their twitter only has about 3k followerstwitter.com/CutieHoney_U
They will release something once it hits 5k followers though

What

i just want to hot dog between those butt cheeks.

Yeah, it looks like they are having a problem there. Which studio was doing this project?

Production Reed

Looks like they haven't done anything noteworthy for a very long time, they will probably make a show of themselves during airing. Not that I'm skeptical, but the low following is understandable for now

i only watched the Anno Movie and don't reallu like it

probably because Anno being Anno

Anno is a fucking retard

The staff isn't particularly impressive either, but the story is really simple.
It likely won't be a master piece, but being fun to watch is all I want.

I agree

Don't bully Anno, reminder that he made Gunbuster

Anno's Magnum Opus is Re:Cutie Honey though

Yes. And it being a "magical girl" series means it's going to have some kind of pleb normalfag filter unlike Crybaby

Going by the PVs, at least the animation will be good.

Is this what the opening calls "small" butt?

>no nipples
disappointed

Trailer song is cool, but yeah this applies to me

Maybe the BDs will have it.
I guess you didn't watch kill la kill either then.

what's the recommended order of consuming the Cutie Honey franchise?

Production order.

I remember that some user said that it was supposed to be "tight" rather than "small" and I feel like that makes more sense

Order of release, but everything is stand-alone. So, really, just watch the Gainax OVAs.

>Maaya Sakamoto as Honey

Ah hell yeah

>normie
Fuck off

the staff is actually interesting.

the director did an ultraman short that was cool. The character designer / animation director is me me me.

Rather than low key, I can see this being the surprise hit of the season.

Maybe small butts are not in fashion anymore and they will change the OP. I really hope not though

Changing the OP would be heresy

a few years ago go nagai's company didn't even have a twitter account.

Even Mazinger Z Infinity received a huge amount of attention even if the anime community didn't pay particular attention to it given it was more a mainstream movie for the 50-60 years old Japanese salarymen.

It is indeed strange that it's not getting a lot of press even in nipland.

Shin Gojira wasn't bad

manga and then anything you want

I watched the Gainax and the 90s OVA. Haven't done the original or Flash, but I'm glad we have a new Honey, makes me wish for a new Dirty Pair too.

Just read the manga. It's a lot shorter and more lewd.

Shin Godzilla was top Kino