One Piece

Only a few more days until the great unveiling of Snekman. Will Katakuri finally be defeated next chapter?

it's going to look even more retarded than boundman right

I say atleast 2 chapters then he'll get defeated

I want him to join the crew

One reason more to laugh at retarded edgy fanart

You say that like its a bad thing.

La serpiente de goma,,

I sure hope so

Who is gonna be the 2nd daughter of the Charlotte family and will she be strong?

How wet will Hancock get once she finds out that Luffy has a snake form

you mean tank man

lu hombre culebra

Yeah he definitely deserves more than just being a throw away rival for the arc and if they do decided to kill him off someone way I hope it's cool.

How will you react if it really was because of Hancock that Luffy came up with Snakeman?

This so much.

I hope that it turns out to be ridiculous and rubber-hosey so that people complain that Luffy doesn't look like some edgelord right out of Bleach

Heck, I wonder if Luffy's snake form will be based on Marigold and Sandersonia? That'd be kinda neat though unlikely.

Luffy will coil like a snake and then jump like a spring just like Bellamy

Luffy is just the right size to suck his mochi-cock

So what sort of snakes are actually common in Japan? Are there any mythological snake gods or anything? From the brief bit of reading I've done there appears to be a link between snakes and thunder, so maybe this form's haki will have a lightning pattern?

I think this user might be on to something, although I'm a little baffled as to how that could possibly help Luffy defeat Katakuri.

Im hoping that its sonething like KOL had predicted: a slender form with attacks being in the same fashion of curvelin and snake shot, and its a imitation of the CP9 technique called Kamie

if she is a charlotte she probably threw away the name and took her fathers

she was the bride from that cover where Shanks was at a wedding, she escaped BM and now part of Shanks crew

She could be in a situation similar to Lola's, but she is aware that Big mon despises her and chose to change her name and start her own crew. it would also explain why Sakasuzi was interested in her

I’ve been wondering if katakuri is made of mochi, can he change the flavor of himself?

Waki waki katafags.

woooo dat looonng shnake

Why do people like to ship Katakuri and Luffy together so much?

Because they were made for each other.

It just works. I'm not even gay. Try to picture any other antagonist with Luffy. The closest is maybe Crocodile?

He will become taffy, which is like stretchier faster mocchi

we can speculate what it'll look like all we want, but here's a simple question we can place our bets on:
will Luffy for some reason have reptile eyes?

Cause they share ideals of honour in a fight?

I miss Fidelposter

Fuck is all this shit?
If anything it's gonna be a roided up haki version of pic related.

This is actually close to what I'm expecting it to really be like.

Taking the bulk and power from Gear 4th and stretching it out while focusing his haki into his limbs.
It'd drop his main body's defense hard, but in turn his limbs would become fast and prehensile as fuck. Pair that with how he now can dodge like a motherfucker and you got some broken dex build shenanigans.

Would also make sense with the other forms:
>Bounceman is strength or balanced
>Tankman is defense
>Snakeman is speed

I was originally put off by the anime's style, but after reading a bit about the story I am interested in watching it. Would you say it is worth to start watching all the 800+ episodes from the start?

skip the filler

>want to shitpost
>don't know any spanish

just use google translate

Google translate
It doesn't have to be 100% accurate

kill yourself instead of adding to the endless spam

Either just read the manga or watch until the end of Marineford (a huge turning point for the story happens after it ends so you'll know instantly what it is when you see it) while skipping all the filler (watch the G8 filler mini-arc if you like, though, it's pretty fun) and then switch to the manga unless you can handle horrid pacing and some of the worst animation Toei has to offer outside of DBS.

usa el translate. tonto cuco

Thanks anons, I'll do that.

Es tu fin dienteperro, ataque de la serpiente negra!

Galleta Galleta Metralleta

Luffy will constrict around katakuri and then slowly devour him, as he is mochi and Luffy probably likes mochi

fujos

it is short for super naked man

>snakeman

LUFFY AND HANCOCK CONFIRMED?

Leave la grande madre to me

>cabello inflado
everytime

this one's probably the coolest design so far

it's just gonna be an upgraded Gomu Gomu no Tako he used against Enel, just as Tank Man is an upgraded Gomu gomu no Shell, and Bounceman an upgraded Zombie Luffy

Endgame right here, brothers.

Assuming he actually joins, would it make sense? I think that's a better question than asking if he would join to begin with.

Yeah this is phenomenal, who did this one?

buenas noches boludos

Je peux merdeposter en le thread, mais en exclusiment francais
C'est le lange superior pour embroulle les plebians de touts facons. Ca travaille.

Aussi, sana est merde absolutement.

a tomar por culo

A hon hon hon baguette fromage to you to my friend.

Bonjour, je nais pas un fromager, je suis un americain avec mon amis. Je fais voudrais merdeposter en le thread. Une cent percent goblino americain certificaite :DddV:::DD

Niggers, he will just be extra stretcheable and self bendable;A snake skin can stretch so much a medium sized snake can eat a whole buffalo. He will dodge attacks by bendig himself and the attacks which connect wont damage Luffy because of the extra stretchness

Literary this:

I'm thinking it might have something to do with his fluid dodging of Katakuri earlier in the chapter, the way a snake weaves back and forth.

>few more days
Please don't tell me Jump is on break this week.

It literally has his twitter handle right on the picture

yo soy más fuerte que yonko. no eres invincibilidad.

Snakeman should be recorded by transponder snails through the mirror and then broadcasted all around the world, so Boa Hancock can see Luffy doing a snake form and Boa's symbol is the snake so she will get her pussy wet on panel

Would a Concrete Concrete Fruit be a Logia or a Special Paramecia, since Concrete is something man-made?

>Special Paramecia

Los ogros...

I have already claimed Katakuri as my Valentine. He is mine and mine alone

I don't think "special paramecia" is supposed to be a category. I think it's just him saying it's a unique paramecia fruit, like how Yami Yami is a unique Logia. Its natural properties (globbiness, fluidity) make it act differently than other fruits of its type.

.....So would concrete be a Logia, then?

>GEAR FOURTH
>SNAKE MAN

If there was a concrete fruit I'd guess it'd work like Mr. 3.

Did everyone literally forget what a snakeperson actually looks?

What if it actually let you turn into concrete?

Concrete doesn't exist in nature, so it would be paramecia

was Trebol a logia or a paramecia? I forgot

Paramecia.

He can't turn into mucus or whatever he makes, he's just a skinny dude hiding in a big cloak.

>Will Katakuri finally be defeated next chapter?
No, how it works is, new form is shown, it gets upper hand, then bad guy adjusts and gets in a few hits, even match fight, then bad guy looses. We got 2 more chapters minimum of this fight left.

Gonna be fun

Yeah this looks great

It's weird, knowing the difference between a Logia and a Paramecia is if some ape smashes some stuff together.

It's been so long since I last read One Piece, can someone explain the differences between Logia and Paramecia again?

Is that the difference between the two not just one is intangable than the other?

rogersbase is gonna be right. he's gonna have stretched out teeth that look like fangs and a stretched out tongue.

Is it just going to be a skinny version like Boa's sisters and how they could dodge so fluidly with haki?