One Piece

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
Which of these ladies would you accept honmei choco from?

Pudding's got to be the best, she's a chocolatier after all.

No thanks, I'm waiting for White day.

Best Girl is missing

Good point, I prefer Mousse though

You're right, thankfully TreCru remembered her.

I bet the above user's virginity that this is how the conclusion of Kata v Luffy will play out;

>Luffy's final attack and Kata's final attack clash and both are knocked off their feet
>Both are about to fall back when Luffy suddenly uses the last bit of his energy to maneuver himself behind katakuri embracing him from behind as they fall
>Luffy cushions Katakuri's fall so Kata's back doesn't touch the ground.
>they lay there for a while, Kata is an emotional mess, Luffy is exhausted.
>Kata helps Luffy to his feet and throws his arm over his shoulders and together they walk out of the Mirro World.

The End.

Do people really think Luffy can win against Katakuri?

post that luffy biting nami color spread edit lol

>lol

sry captcha are my post

post that luffy biting nami color spread edit lolthx

He's been outclassed before and won. I feel like this is going to be a draw though.

Man Sup Forums gets gayer and gayer every week.

Say hello to the strongest character in One Piece.

Nah big mom would rape him.

>vice warden

Nah Hannyabal is stronger

La serpiente de goma..
Katakuri es muerte

>literally jobs to shit

>no sign of my favorite OP lady
Such a shame.

Eh, marketing's just working with what they know. They probably drew this up thinking Pudding is still not-split personalitied. Look at how unemotional Carrot is too, you'd expect 'here's candy, I love you' with her to seem more like Magenta Cake Horse style.
Don't worry, they'll soon remember Monet, and all her glory, when she comes back.

No because that already happened on Amazon Lily.

Katakuri will withstand G4.

His fruit is pretty broken but there are plenty of attacks that could OHKO him at this point. As long as you don't physically touch him then there's no negative repercussions for attacking.

Should I skip straight to Ennies Lobby (264-312) or should I watch Water 7 (229-263) first?

Reminder Double K.O. but Luffy goes down first while Kuri goes down after Sanji picks Luffy up

because Oda doesn't like to "recycle" events and give them "a new spin".

just watch it

Anyone who chooses Carrot should be banned on sight

Why on earth would you want to skip Water7?

Will Sanji unlock CoC to save Luffy from the army?

>sanjifags
Sanji is not fighting anyone. He's just there to carry Luffy back to the Sunny after Katakuri hands him over.

Daily reminder that LuKa is canon

Kata is way too small in this pic.

Hey man you can't just go betting on other people's virginity around the block whenever you feel like it you know apologize immediatamente

Robin and Reiju.

I officially claim Charlotte Katakuri as my Valentine

Shit, i'm too late.

fuck.
Back-up plan it is.

You can't just claim someone as your Valentine. Did you even ask him?

I gave him a donut and he told me yes.

>Stussy, queen of Pussy

Yes. Unironically though.

Good bait

That picture proves Sanji and Nami are the hottest. Maybe because they look kinda similar

I-I see, well then, I suppose that's fine then.
Damn, why didn't I think of this.

Hina-chwan's black chocolate is the patrician choice

she answers to the celestials and not the navy right?

Yes, CP-0 only take orders from the celestial dragons. They are basically their personal secret agents

Nah, and even if he did he would only knock out the fodder. What would he do about all the ones who aren't knocked out?

sup

>Talking to a random guy about OP
>Explaining random details about the worlds and character relationships
>ask when he picked up
>Turns out he just watched the fights on YouTube and started reading at the latest arc at the time
Now all the people here who are wrong about obvious stuff make sense.

They aren't even Spee D. Readers anymore

>Do people really think Luffy can asspull against Katakuri?
Of course they do.

I pick the easter bunny

...This is bullshit, I literally cannot believe anyone would do something that dumb.at least he is reading, I have a friend who recently started watching the anime, he is at Enies Lobby right now, I dont understand why he doesnt feel like reading

Fucking Warpreaders

Let me guess he was a LuNa shipper.
Normies love main hero/main heroine

What is this a list of? Hottest guys in manga?

Why would snake man work if gear 4 didn't work against Katakuri either? I mean snake man is just another form of Gear 4 and probably no stronger than bound man. I mean its not something that's clearly better like an awakening or Gear 5.

Snakeman will be Gear 4 with advanced Observation Haki.

>chose chocolate from massive sluts
>not from purest and innocent girl of all OP universe
Claimed.

People think reading is more work/time consuming. The reality is watching a 20 minute ep takes longer to read a chapter no matter how wordy it may be. The guy I talked to seemed like a super casual anime watcher in general so the fact that his interest was peaked enough he started reading in the first place was pretty amazing to me.

>"Listen up, hatchling. Speedreading... has a whole other stage to it. It's called "skipping"!!!"
>>"Ahh!! The arcs turned into fight compilations!"
>"Very rarely, a reader will "skip" arcs and just watch fight videos or read wiki summaries!!!"
>>"He only started reading from the latest arc! It's like he's not even a speedreader anymore!!"

wut? you could do the same thing to luffy and usopp or vivi and brook you're just being a faggot. i'm not even against the ship but come on.

Sanji

Franky

Luffy?

Luffy?

Sabo

Zoro

Smoker

Underage

Candevish?

Cuckold

Now we talking.
hngggg

Who are they all giving chocolate to?

>advanced observation haki
How does that work? Blowing air in his muscles makes him able to see in the future? If he blew the air in his brain or some.shit then sure I'd buy it but I don't see how blowing in his arm makes him able to percieve future events better

I think Kong has power over the Cipher Pols

And then they fucked

>Normies love main hero/main heroine
Stop this meme
>Normies love girl returning the affection of the guy that likes her or saves her. Like NaruSaku and IchiRuki.
Ftfy

I think he means Snakeman is a variant of G4 Luffy theorycrafted, but couldn't actually use because he wouldn't be able handle it with his current level of CoO. Kinda like how Kakashi couldn't properly use the chidori until he got the sharingan.

>Turning the start of a beautiful friendship into gayshit
I thought you were better than that Katafags. Looks like I thought wrong

S-Spoilers t-tomorrow, right guise?

thursday

>like Narusaku and ichiruki
So the main hero and heroine? That's what I said.
Isn't it weird those 2 fan base also ship LuNa? It's because of what I said.
A quick Google search confirms this

I swear to God, if you faggots turn the thread into another retarded shipping argument

Read a girl's manga

*inhales*

don't do it...

that old bastard...

YAMERO OYAJI

well, Snakeman actually sounds like a sex move

ONE PIECE

YAMEROOOOO OYAJI

Stop it!

N-NANI1?!?!?!!??!!?

OI OLD MAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SA-

Probably just a useful variant of Gear 4 for this case, and now with his improved CoO it can actually hit Katakuri.

ZEHAHAHAHAHA

IS NOT ON BREAK AND WILL BE RELEASED ON FRIDAY

oh thank god

Went back and looked at the results. People are more confused and split than I expected.

>mfw my valentine isn't even canon

best ship

I fucking love Tashigi and no one else does.

Does any one know if this is a filler? I don't remember it in the manga and I can't seem to find it