How much meme potential did I miss out on by watching Devilman: The Birth with the original Japanese voices instead of...

How much meme potential did I miss out on by watching Devilman: The Birth with the original Japanese voices instead of the English dub?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubSdfYqCgK8&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Q6AwrGUkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KsTgWCZNk-0
youtube.com/watch?v=JGWrnjSu8pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one gives a shit

FUCKING AY RUN FROM IT

>dub

The Japanese voices are amazing while English is just fucking goofy.
youtube.com/watch?v=ubSdfYqCgK8&t=10s

what's the point of watching that shit if your not gonna laugh at the horrible dub

>Is it okay if I wear my shoes in here
>I don't give a shit

All I know is that smoking is bad for you're health- especially when it's you're own skin you're smoking.

SUCK ON THIS

Just let me know next time you're going to watch it, I'll soap your tits for you WAHEY

The dub turned it into a horror comedy. If Americans ever do a live action version of it, either as a film or a series, this is likely the direction they'll go in tonally.

>Jinmen sounds like fucking Boss Hogg.

Honestly. If it's 80's or 90's action schlock, I will close to always watch the dub. Devilman, Ninja Scroll, Goku Midnight Eye, Cyber City Oedo; you just don't beat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2Q6AwrGUkQ

can't even watch this video because of the shitty editing

Funny how dubs getting more professional have only made them get worse in quality. The voice acting industry here will never be able to match with Japan's, but we are able to give cheesy fun to anime that Japan's more professional industry can't.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsTgWCZNk-0
Mad Bull 34 should also be mentioned for being in the hall of fame of retro schlock dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=JGWrnjSu8pQ

Devilman is a horror comedy

WHY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The dub is amazing I honestly suggest you watch it first! Some people will tell you otherwise but don't listen to them. When you watch the Devilman movies at 3 AM with a friend over discord while your high you will never forget it.

IVE DONE IT AM DEVIIIIIIIIIILMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

FUCKYOU

AHAHAHAAH amazing.

OVA Ryo >>>>>> soyRyo

I agree user, Crybaby Ryo is missing something.

suck on this!

Manga Ryo's smile makes Akira happy
OVA Ryo is such a fun bastard that I can see why Akira hang out with him
Crybaby Ryo is just lame. Crybaby Akira is an overempathic hobbit so they have nothing in common

The OVA's were purely horror .

Because the OVA;s were the first thing I ever saw of Devilman I've always seen it in a very 80s setting,I want more 80s Devilman!
youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA

MY FATHER DIED