how strong is Gone?

Reporting in

GET IN HERE CHAD-CHAD BROS!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

How can other princes ever motherfucking in the fuck can ever EVER ever hope to compete?

Where the FUCK is viz user

Thats not Fuu.

>mfw fuu dies before the next haitus

This thread is now officially CHAD-CHAD territory

Are you boys ready to see /ourking/ change the world?

I want to do prone bone to Fuu while being hands and feet

What did he mean by this?

He wants to donate some bone marrow on the hope that the few stem cells on it could be beneficial and hopefully cure Fuu if a chronic disease ever presents itself.

Fuck me, I meant holding.

>The prince he's backing DOES NOT have a plan for the banquet

LMAOING @ YOUR LIFE

Have you really not ever wanted to become the hands of a cute girl? To be able to fully experience their masturbation as they finger themselves and play with their breasts? It's such a wonderful idea

Sort of emberissing question, what do you use to read your downloaded manga? I have all the Viz scans, but they came in zipped .png by volume, so each page is a separate image. And the default image viewer makes the quality pretty shit when zoomed out a little. Is there a better program for this? Or should I just suck it up and zoom in every page?

Today, I LAUGH at them!

CDisplayEX

Looks great. Thanks man, I appreciate it!

I use Honeyview, simple with bookmarks and can open zipped files.

I use comic book reader, it's served me well since I downloaded it, and I rarely have uses with quality when zooming in or out

errr scratch that I actually use too really good program

I use ComicRack, a little on the bloat side but it has great features like the library which sorts all your manga, you just point it to the root folder.

;_;

Spoilers tomorrow? Or will we have to wait longer because SJ is not coming on Saturday this week?

I just downloaded it and man, this is so much better. I really appreciate the suggestion, the difference is night and day

would't we get it earlier then?

knowing Thicc-Thicc, he's going to attempt to assassinate the king only to get killed by tit monster.

Nah, that's too obvious for Togashi

Why do people even like this guy? Because they can self insert as the fat lazy guy?

Probably. We haven't seem much of him and he's already the most relatable guy so far.

I see, Togashi still making sure that food always gets the most detail on his manga. Why doesn't he just do a cooking manga?

>unpredicable meme
How did that work out for the majority of people that thought Camilla was going to BTFO Benjamin?

tit monster probably can't kill a prince. They all have the restriction of not being able to harm other guardian beasts or the people who have them. It's more likely we'd see the king's hatsu.

Sale-Sale IS a tit monster

Is Cummyposting the only good thing about these threads?

When they finally get to the DC it changes to a cooking manga.

He fucks bitches and acts super confident. He's entertaining. Also, pic related

So mangastream meme'd a person into popularity?

Anyone else think there will be creatures in the Dark Continent with abilities just like Killua (using electricity to speed up their reflexes+movement)? I've got a feeling it'll happen

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

They created the biggest meme on Sup Forums for the past 2 years, so I don't see why not

I feel like Sale Sale could be one of the few princes to get done in by a soldier bodyguard. It depends on whether his missing dialogue only mysteriously alluded to his abilities or outright explained them.

O

Hisoka is shit

MY

Fuck these ants, I didn't cry. maybe a little.

?
Do you there will be creatures in the Dark Continent with abilities just like Killua (using electricity to speed up their reflexes+movement)?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Kys samefag

Is there a single character in hunter x hunter stronger than Killua Zoldyck? I'm not talking normal Killua with the strongest assassination talent in the history of the Zoldyck family who's been trained perfectly since birth. I'm not talking about Killua with genius level nen control that at the age of 12 already matched Bisky's in her 20's. I'm not talking talking about Killua with the ability to transmute his aura into electricity that can stun a royal guard. Nor am I talking about Killua with his limiter (Illumi's needle) removed. I'm not even talking about Killua with his lightning god hatsu that gives him reflexes fast enough to catch a dart that materialized touching his forehead before it could hit him and makes his movements fast enough that Youpi was absolutely helpless against his his attacks. I'm talking Killua with a spear the quality of which is equivalent to a Ben's knife, made of the same super material as his yo-yos, absolutely coated in divine script and coated with a perfected shu of transmuted electricity and wielded with the speed and precision only lightning god mode can allow, wielding a ghost stone (in his mouth to provide saliva) giving him enough charge to stay in lightning god mode X 10 until the end of the universe.

Could Zushi develop a hatsu that could control Mereum?

>t.kortopi

Nice try

how fat is he actually ?

Fat enough for his gut to censor his cock

Ging could beat him with the power of all the friends he's made, because that's the true strength of a hunter

My king cant be that fat user.

What the fuck is going on

mangastream did a shoddy translation but the character itself was well established and the general idea was the same. trump to halkenburg is much more of a meme, especially since trump wasn't nearly as relevant when halkenburg first appeared and i only noticed a few others making the comparison. the next chapter after the hiatus established halkenburg as trumpian

Ging could beat him with the power of all the friends he's made, because that's the true strength of a hunter

Ging and his friends are posting

His nen ability will use his fat to change the world, don't worry.

yes

It's not bad translation.

Why are they all vanishing? Is Killua murdering them?

Spoilers when

they're ashamed to be Gings friend since he's a smelly hobo

Never ever
e
v
e
r

e
v
e
r

In five

days?

more like hours if not tommorow

How strong do you guys think Wing is? Could he take out some of the spiders? If so, who? Obviously, this is all headcanon, but what do you honestly believe is his combat level?

Stronger than Razor.

when they get to the dark continent it's just gonna be a wall of text

>that image
kek

Is Togashi, dare I say, a brainlet?

It's my headcannon that he's a floor master.

Biscuit said he was not that good at nen but he was more suited to be a teacher so I think he was pretty average. Could never beat a spider.

Wrong. She was speaking about his learning ability while he was a student. Said nothing about his abilities now.

>Biscuit said he was not that good at nen
No, she didn't say that.

I really want to see more of Wing. Given that he's an assistant master of Shingen-Ryu martial arts (Netero's school) he must be interesting. I really, really want to see his personal take on enhancer skills in combat as well as what type of hatsu he'd develop

I imagine Togashi doesn't put much effort into something unless he really wants it, and english skills don't seem to be something he wants at all

>tfw you realize Kortopi and Shalnark died because it was too complicated to add them in the succession arc

At what point did Gon and Killua become more or less equals in power? As soon as they opened their aura nodes? Post training with Bisky? Never?

Yes.

Never. Remember when Killua was going solo during the chimera ant arc? Gon would've been nowhere near as effective and probably would've died

Battle Olympia WHEN?

Made my eyes water up

In the post Gyro resolution arc. We'll get to see Zushi get his butt kicked but he'll be much stronger and will learn and grow from the experience.

>Gon would've been nowhere near as effective and probably would've died
And you say this because? Gon would have killed anyone here unlike Killua who dropped his guard because he saved Ikalgo.

Lel