Pripara & Aikatsu!

Why even try? it's better just Idle and lose yourself in dreams.

These days I barely get by, I don't even try.

To answer other ainons previous post. I had zero interest in aistars. I was led to it by someone who thought I looked and acted like roller. Well they were right lol
Youd think I'd get hit on more irl if this place was any indication sheesh

Which idle are you fapping to on Valentine's day?

I guess myself

Trying is obviously detrimental to success, as seen over and over again for poor Shuuka.

Who is the Pripara version of Mikuru?

I like Rola because she's pretty, but also because I want to look after and comfort her after all the shit I've seen her put through on the show. The other reason I like Rola and idles in general is because I'm not confident enough to approach real girls for fear of rejection, because with cartoons I can be assured I can never be rejected.

People who actually go after real girls are either more interested in a quick fucking or have to meet under the right circumstances, which is probably not that common.

>Catching up on Idol Time
>Under the impression PP is finally getting timely subs
>8 weeks behind
Aikatsuking wouldn't let this happen.

Cocotama is nearly 50 weeks behind.

Some anonymous slut.

Yeah it's rough. It's hard to meet or talk to people these days and it sucks.
To note the crap Rola has gone through, I've had the same...well really much worse. If I were to cry that chance ended years ago. Im at the point my barriers are so strong I don't even bother trying anymore. Sucks... I never want to see Rola reach that point.

I'm still waiting for Fairilu S1 to be finished.

>tries as hard or harder than anyone
>single-minded and self-obsessed, clear character flaws in general and in the themes the show is telling, very different from what Mirei preached in S2
>very successful in general due to skill and practice
>blows everyone the fuck out in first GP she competes in
>competes again with selfish reasons and loses narrowly to protagonists who have also trained really hard and unlike Shuuka have dreams and want to share these dreams and inspire others, which are important in this show
>undergoes character development and becomes a happier person, less obsessed with victory
>is new to the important dreaming and inspiring others thing which is part of the show's main themes
>loses to the protagonist in a similar situation to the above and is happy with it because it means Yui's dreaming power has the best chance to make Garara and everyone else happy
I'm not sure you're watching the story the show is actually telling.

ii nioi

>People who actually go after real girls are either more interested in a quick fucking
Girls like that stuff too ainon. Some people just want to scratch the itch.

>or have to meet under the right circumstances, which is probably not that common.
It takes time, usually many years before a real marriage starts. All the steps from friends to dating, then engagement (the longest part) and finally marriage.

The real challenge is finding which girl goes where and getting used to being told NO while telling others NO.

Yummers certainly didn't help with that in 92. I still want to call her out on her bullshit. Even if Yuzu's method was as unhelpful to Rola as they come, Yuzu did nothing wrong and was just trying to help, which is more than can be said for Yume who completely ignored the obvious problem.

How far behind is Miracle Tunes?

Ladies and gentlemen, the idols meant to protect us. May God save us all.

;_;

I'm not sure how many episodes of Miracle Tunes there are, but subs only go up to 4.

Yeah...I can relate there too because when I was suffering my so called friends ignored it.
Makes you more empathetic for other people but jeez it hurts

She didn't ignore it, she knew Rola wasn't alright, but she also knows that Rola would probably still try to keep up her emotional wall if she approached her. The reason that what Yuzu did was good was it encouraged everyone to let out their feeling, not specifically Rola, so she would be more comfortable since she wasn't the only one.

Mikuru is insanely sexy.

Wait, they're that far now?

And there's currently 46 episodes of the show.

Friends.

I want to fuck Hot Wheels.

Maybe, but Rola had approached her and cried a few episodes earlier, so Yume should have at least done something. Even so much as a hug would have helped. If Rola didn't let her guard down and cry this time then oh well, at least she knows you care about her. Instead of doing literally nothing and hoping she'll work it out on her own.

Note how Lala hasn't snapped her ticket yet.

When I searched for miracle tunes on Nyaa they went up to 4. Though I'm now realizing they might have been foreign language subs.

Fuck my pale, clammy, vampire ass, ainon.

You're too lewd.

But Yume has to focus on taking out Elza. Everyone has to do the plan.

I think yume is really afraid to approach rola when she's upset. She couldn't sense elzas barriers while rola could. It really takes one to know one in regards to emotional barriers

It hurts me when Kirara (and Rola too) is upset and I can't physically hug her, especially when no-one else bothers to do it. The fact that Elza herself had to check on her was rather a poor show, as is the fact that Ako just fucked off from her life with no closure or anything.

Rola crying a few episodes earlier was her weakest moment though, and even then she tried to hold it back in front of Yume compared to how she was alone in her dressing room. Yume clearly wanted to do something but was just unsure of how to approach it, and Yuzu's thing just happened shortly after anyway.

Well I must admit I would have similar trouble approaching an upset person in real life.

No, they do go up tp episode 4, I just misremembered. But if you check the subber's blog, the most recent post says "For now, I gotta get Episode 5 out, as Episode 6 will be airing tomorrow. Man, I really don’t want to be behind like this.", so... don't expect more subs from there, I guess.

Ok but only we get married beforehand.

The translator admits he's far from fluent and that the subs definitely have a fair share of errors too. So yeah.

Can I rim you instead?

Rola and Kirara have to take a backseat for now.

Yes, please do.

Hi, Yurika. Do you know where Sora is? I'm going to go fuck her rosy, warm, non-vampire ass.

Hopefully they both get conclusions after the tournament

They better.

I bet she would let Ran do it, no questions asked. Yurika would spend 10 minutes spilling spaghetti and turn Ran off.

I want to fuck Sora's bellybutton.

I hope Elza gets a concussion after the tournament.

>Yurika ERP
Stop this faggotry this instant. Not even /ai/ should stoop this low.

The line, Lala said the line!

We can go lower. How about Reona ERP?

Sora is for _________

What happened to Shuuka? Is she going to be OK?

Violent rape.

Hanazono-san!

What line?
If you're going to use subbed releases and turn the subs off, turn them back on for screenshots maybe?
She's better than ever. Watch the latest episode.

Me and all of my friends.

I feel like there is some blatant advertising going on here.

You don't buy bagels at McDonald's, though. Nor coffee, unless you hate yourself.

"That" line, you know THAT one.

I want to buy coffee from McDonald's.

I don't remember the line either, you're gonna have to refresh my memory.

I bought doughnuts in a McDs in Spain, I am pretty sure there are bagels elsewhere.

I hate myself and don't buy coffee at McDonald's

>mfw all these fags mad that Yui won.
I honestly feel like they're not paying attention to the show at all.

>mfw people aren't watching Idol Time correctly

I hate myself and want to die.

I love Kirara and don't want her to die.

Its all coming out, no secrets left.

What a cute boy

What a sexy boy.

What a cute otter.

Brace yourself user.

So close yet so far.

I love Akari.

>boku

What a fuckable clown.

What a cute rabbit

It's not as though she hasn't said boku every previous appearance or anything.

Dorothy and Hibiki's dynamic was the best.

>When a leaf rips on you

I HATE Dorothy

My wife and daughter.

Which is which?

>boku

Right is wife, Left is daughter.