Why do whites prefer Sasuke and why do Blacks prefer Naruto?

Why do whites prefer Sasuke and why do Blacks prefer Naruto?

>Sasuke
Privileged
Everyone loves him
Never has to work hard
Believes in racial superiority
Straight hair

>Naruto
Not privileged
Doesn’t have parents
Everyone fears and doesn’t understand him
Nappy hair
Underdog
Has to work for everything

I thought everyone preferred Naruto after a certain point, except for girls. Both are unbearable characters, but at least Naruto wasn't edgy/emo.

I like them both. Naruto is unironically my favorite anime of all time. I saw bits and pieces of other animes growing up but nothing drew me in to watch every single episode weekly for years religiously like Naruto did. I made sure to see every new episode the night it aired.

Pre boruto everyone preferred naruto. Sasuke was entertaining but ultimately a dick. Only fujos liked him. Plus narutos forms/feats were cool as fuck.

After boruto, naruto seems like a pencil pusher chump and sasuke seems cool now that he's not such a dick.

It's been a while since I've seen Naruto, but aren't Uchiha viewed as the nigs of the Leaf Village

Most girls I know who watch weebshit prefer Sasuke

fpbp nailed it.

more importantly, why do girls like sasuke?

naruto is a joke-relief character that also happens to be a mc as a side dish. never go for a joke-relief character. Sasuke all the way, since the first day.

Weeb and jap girls tend to prefer effeminate, pretty boys. In all honesty, Naruto is better looking. At least when he's not wearing his ugly get up.

I thought it was edgelords for Sasuke and dweebs for Naruto.

>Sasuke all the way, since the first day.
Stop rhyming like a nigger

cuz edgy whites shoot up schools

most i know like sasuke
t. nigger

>why do girls like sasuke?
Because he's the brooding boy. They want to be the one to tear down his walls.

>the virgin orange vs the chad black
people who like themselves, alphas, etc prefers sasuke. people who are insecure, feel shunned by the society, betas, etc prefer naruto. It's all about which character is easier to self-insert with. I would rather be a cool looking, strong edgelord than a borderline-retarded fool.

>In all honesty, Naruto is better looking
Let's not go so far now.

Nah the jews.

He really is. Sasuke just looks like a generic low-test jap.

>Believes in racial superiority
Sasuke never believed this.

I prefer Naruto and I'm white, does that mean I'm not privileged?

I'm so glad that mods let those quality thread stay, they really improve the board