Make or request Sup Forumsrt.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png
i.imgur.com/3WN7yD3.jpg
i.imgur.com/9SjVg26.jpg
i.imgur.com/zy8Ok54.jpg
i.imgur.com/UalZodC.jpg
kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942
pbs.twimg.com/media/DM9RqbzVoAABkeC.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2435220?tags=wo-class_aircraft_carrier alternate_costume
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2867709
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2796030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Sumeragi (left) posing her barefeet like on the right, with her shades on, the wine glass is optional if you so choose.

Requesting colors if possible.

Anna ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Tejina ref (girl with staff): i.imgur.com/3WN7yD3.jpg

Hotaru ref (girl in trees): i.imgur.com/9SjVg26.jpg

Background color is optional

Still waiting for that Picture of Popuko riding on a Honey Badger.

Requesting Detective Conan hosting the Conan O'Brien show via his voice changer bow tie after having knocked out his red-haired counterpart.

Still anchoring that off-model Gyaru bkub sluts if the artist's nephew has left

Requesting Mereoleona wearing nothing but a loincloth with a wide grin, her arms crossed to cover her tits, as if there's nothing out of the ordinary.

Requesting colors, reference:
i.imgur.com/zy8Ok54.jpg

Requesting Anna and Sophia as Valentine's themed succubi (Red and black lingerie colors preferred) sandwiching Tanukichi between their lewd buxom bodies similarly to this image i.imgur.com/UalZodC.jpg . Creepy licking lips, uncomfortable caressing of the poor betamax's hair, or other rapey content is good too.

Requesting Asuna Harukaze from Softenni in naked ribbon. Have her facial expression be happy and lewd.

Hahahaha OR here, this is pretty great.

Very clever using the fish in place of the Steamed Hams.

Reposting for everyone to see.

Request nude catgirl Akira wants viewer to play with her with a dangly feather toy on a stick. For example on her knees with the feathers in her mouth handing the stick to viewer.

Requesting smug Yume (pink hair) putting Kanami in a headscissor!

Requesting fusion between Erza and Dragonball Multiverse Bra

Requesting Deku and Nejire holding hands

Hey curious question.
Does Emo-tan sometimes go to Sup Forums drawthread?

Requesting Mr. Gesupeta dressed up as Solid Snake sneaking up on Dan, Ai, and Pinta

kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942

Requesting Maka being cute.

Requesting Zero Two as an Ultimate Conductor Tyranno gijinka and/or monster girl

I've seen something that looks like his linework there recent and long ago have gotten delivered by him

Requesting Tanya from Youjo Senki getting her first pubic hair!

Requesting Raynare in the form of a stereotypical JRPG final boss from the PS1 era (either cosmic horror lower body or just her in golden bikini armor with 10 black angel wings and runes all over her body)

anchor for the idol Ruri request

wouldn't that have been when he was a dude

what is the request?

Requesting Edward Elric wearing this t-shirt on the right that says "I'm not short, I'm fun sized" either he's happy or angry about it, whatever mood works really.

Requesting Kashima wearing a qipao holding a bunch of red packets like a fan with an Ojou-sama expression on her face

it was Ruri wearing a more modern idol outfit
was the wip posted

I'm always impressed of her work especially the
request that's about Susie from Valkyria Chronicles.

Speaking of which... how's Emo-tan's well being?

Requesting Rin and Nui feet fiving one another.

Requesting demon Nagatoro fucking senpai senseless

Requesting Len showing off her cat tail while wearing only stockings and posed like this pbs.twimg.com/media/DM9RqbzVoAABkeC.jpg

I made this one. Thank you! I'll keep practicing with digital until I can measure up to the rest of the talented anons here!

Sasami with a black eye

Requesting Maki wearing cacsual clothes, either tomboyish or girly.

You got the potential there mate.

Requesting Beako Booty Bongo-ing.

>no glasses

Requesting Coco and Loco

Requesting the "ultimate waifu" with Rachnera's spider lower body, Akeno's upper body and wings, Witchblade Masane's arms, and Asagi's demon form head and skintone

Anchors if artist has the final draft of

doing what?

big asses

Anyone interested in drawing Magane?

done!

I can't fap to this ya dingus!

Ah who am I kidding, I totally can...

Requesting dramatic and cringy 90s - early 2000s flavored showdown between Haseo and Kirito.

Requesting Sailor Moon in her famous "I'll punish you!" pose from the reference on her knees and getting cummed on

Lewd

Requesting Misty in her Goldeen leotard performing a lapdance.

Requesting something good or bad happening to Ursula on valentines day

Requesting Hotaru Shidare getting dry-humped from behind by a customer in her candy store, leaning against the counter for support as the guy cums his pants.

Requesting a lewd pin-up of any Danganronpa girl in Valentine's-themed lingerie don't draw Sakura she's too pure

Stucked with it a little.

Requesting Mikasa getting scared by a spider while she's using an outhouse.

Requesting someone draw a bare-footed Ozen from Made in Abyss.

Requesting Lisa Lisa performing a striptease, warning the viewer to keep their breathing steady.

Anchoring for the user possibly coloring the busty Android 18!

I just finished this, nice timing.
Changed the mouth a bit, looked weird colored I dunno.

is that an older sasami???

Got any other Youjo Senki related requests?

It's from Ai Tenchi Muyo. She looks slightly older in it.

FAKE NEWS
NOT CANON

Alright. Thanks for the update

Requesting Hibiki as a fluffy dragon girl with feathered wings based of the dragon on the bottom left.

>Forehead jewel is green and not red
This is not Sasami.

Requesting Wo from KanColle having dinner in an elegant restaurant or on a date with the viewer or anything similar that would fit Valentine's Day.
You can draw her in this costume since she looks adorable wearing it: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2435220?tags=wo-class_aircraft_carrier alternate_costume

Since there's not a lot of time left simple things are more than welcome, maybe Wo smiling towards the viewer while blushing.

It's always been green. They did fuck up the shape though.

I didn't really think of anything specific. Blowing kisses? Riding a big version of their magical stick? in swimsuits? poledancing?

what?

Requesting Ingrid receiving Valentine's chocolate from a random orc child

Guess I forgot. It's been clearly too long since I saw the original.
I refuse to watch the new Tenchi Muyo though.

How about Tanya wearing a cute hat.

Is there a lore reason for why taimanin wear lewd outfits?

Requesting Maria Inomata from Gakuen Babysitters in her room, studying and wearing pajamas.

Requesting Uzuki baking some Valentine's chocolate please!

Requesting a happy, cute Nana being comfy in a scarf or a blanket.

I don't like this at all
This pose makes me uncomfortable and I don't like it when I see girls do it

Kizuna Ai and Luna Kaguya symmetrical docking please

She looks dumb

GAY!

Requesting Elf-san being overjoyed at finding fries at the bottom of a fastfood bag.

Satania in black frilly and lacy underwear

Yeah or something Valentines please

not gay

well yeah, It's the shitty Ai redesign. The original is where it's at.

Requesting Mammon barely fitting and slightly uncomfortable in Vanessa's outfit

Ta-class as a good housewife or wearing full-body seifuku armor,or a drawing of her giving chocolates for valentines day please!

Requesting Nena Trinity doing naked dogeza.

Requesting more Gran+Djeeta art

Requesting Wiz wearing a fancy ball gown?
Others I would like to request are her wearing some sort of winter outfits, some sexy thing or a qipao? Valentines is tomorrow so a drawing of that would be more than welcomed.

Tanya tied up and being forced to be fucked by a dildo machine in both her pussy and ass

give me a lil bit

Awwwww damn, this is wonderful! I absolutely love it, thank you so much! Phenomenal job.

>note
Tanya from either of these angles
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2867709
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2796030

Always wondered why is that. Probably they thought it'd make them faster but didnt count on rape dungeons and such.

Requesting Airi from Queen's Blade covering her breast in chocolate.

Requesting sadina giving drunk paizuri or winning an arm wrestling torunament.
Anchoring for user who said would sketch