Are you still mad at this a decade later?

are you still mad at this a decade later?

why would i be mad, it’s perfect

I just stopped caring after a while. It's a joke now.

true, too old to care now

It was fine and everyone knows who really won any way.

no, I sort-of expected the ball {or pie] to be dropped at some point by the author.

NOOOOO THE FEEEELLLLLSSSS THEYRE BACK...

i guess im not too old for this

Creampie in Eri end.

I forget, what was this?

The fact that Eri canonically won makes me have faith that these kinds of shows can be good.

Harima is the greatest protagonist ever and the show could have ended on Season 1 and been 10/10

Cute. They deserve each other.

I still can't believe how dark shit got

oh tenma-chan, hell is too light a punishment for u

Is Eri the best tsundere ever? Yes, study says.

based eribros

I wished they developed eri's crush more even at the end she just felt like sakura

I want more chapters of the School Rumble gang as adults.

Harima was such a great MC.

where is this from

Yakumo best girl and won the bowl.

Yakumo a fox stealing Eri's man

Pie end is too shit to be considered canon
SRZ end is more canon

she was good, too good

yeah, where this from? i havent seen this!

Last year, Jin Kobayashi put out a few School Rumble special chapters taking place several years later when they're in their early to mid 20's.

There's one chapter where they're having a reunion whilst wearing their old school uniforms at karaoke. Another chapter are the guys overhearing the girls talk about them at a diner.

Kobayashi has mentioned before he would love to make a sequel series in a seinen magazine. After these chapters popping up recently, I hope it happens!

I think she was great but she backed out because she loved tenma too much.

Problem is he did that stupid pie ending with him STILL going after Tenma and I dont want to see Tenma again EVER!

He was forced to end the manga (with damage control comments)

I wish I hadn't rewatched the series honestly. Harima, Kanai & Mikoto are the only good characters out of the 'main' cast, Eri's a whiny cunt and Yakumo doesn't even feel like she belongs in the series with what her personal issues are.

Also Harima was more of a chad than I remembered I guess, considering he gets picked up by that teacher who wants to sleep with him near the beginning of the series.

Imouto deserved a happy ending, tenma was shit tier so eri was the only true choice, hanai got mikoto so all in all everything went better than espected.

Imouto is lesbo with that Nun

you crazy, she wanted harima for herself, sadly can't win over best girl eri.

Thats why she become a lesbo