Uchouten kazoku

reminder this was AOTY

Dude just accept your lot in life also vore fetish lmao people are so complex but we're also all anime archetypes.

Benten can die in a fire

First season, sure. I can accept that.

Second season, nah.

except season 2 was absurdly fantastic

k

New novel and S3 when?

I really want her "Peerless under Heaven"
shirt as a cutoff

nidaime best boy

S1 is one of my favorites. I really enjoyed S2 while it was airing but the finale left a bad taste in my mouth because of the fight. It's just jarring to see characters act so aggressively when the characters had been so nonchalant about all of their problems before. i understand that this was between (not)Tengus and their nature is different to tanukis' but I would've preferred a finale more like the one S1 had. There was also one episode near the end where Yasaburou wasn't acting like himself and it put me off. It was the one where he goes 'oh come on onii-san let's have some fun' and then he sided with Nidaime even when he knew it would make Professor Akadama and Benten very pissed. To me Yasaburou is more the kind of tanuki that finds a way to fool everyone into being complacent, even if that means living on the edge of being eaten, instead of pushing people's buttons.

It's nice to know that we'll inevitably get a third season because of Kyoto tourism.

Benten being lit on fire.webm

Please don't shitpost.

>hate Ben10 and wanted MC to end up with bestanuki
>mfw last episode
S2 was fantastic.

probably the biggest BTFO last year

Best scene of the year

>no doujins
ugh

>It's just jarring to see characters act so aggressively when the characters had been so nonchalant about all of their problems before
except that there was a ton of tension between the 2 (not) tengus. In fact, you should've been able to tell that benten was an explosive time bomb since the very beginning.

I want to pity Benten.

Indeed, when can we expect a third series? Is there enough to adapt?

>when can we expect a third series?
After we get a new novel.

>benten getting dumped out of nidaime's couch
The threads were great.

This
Those 2 made season 2 what it was

I could have sworn that scene was longer when I first watched it.

Since the beginning of S2, sure, but that is what I didn't like. Benten was much more interesting when she was just untouchable and had the confidence to not have to worry about a thing. I did like their rivalry but Benten being so vulnerable just doesn't fit her character, in my opinion. That's why the episodes about the hell painting and Benten toying with Jyuuroujin were my favorites. In the end I did like the season a lot but my two gripes with it are that Benten got kinda pushed aside (when she was the most interesting character in S1) and the fight in the finale. Maybe I would've liked it better if they hadn't just been pulling at each others' hair in the air, but something about that fight just wasn't what I wanted.

my sundays will never be that satisfying again

The anime soothe it a bit actually. Yasaburo didn't even care when he saw Benten crashing with flaming head and choose to spend the night flirting with Kaisei.
Also regarding Yasaburo change of behavior, Yasaburo always choose his family first, even when the choice is between his family or his master/crush. Beside, at that point Kaisei is already shown herself so the choice is between his family/future waifu or his master.